Halfway House Leaving Downtown Hazleton

Halfway House Leaving Downtown Hazleton

There are 6 comments on the WNEP-TV Moosic story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Halfway House Leaving Downtown Hazleton. In it, WNEP-TV Moosic reports that:

Most Hazleton officials and residents said it's a step in the right direction! A controversial halfway house is leaving the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEP-TV Moosic.

tubby welfare chick

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
How am I supposed to get some black man meat now? I have needs too.
what happened

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Jan 20, 2013
It's still there and another inmate escaped while out and about from MinSec. http://standardspeaker.com/news/minsec-reside...

Tarah Toohil has to push for mandatory gps tracker anklets for these guys, since they cannot get it out of town. The Chamber has ostracized them and they still keep chugging along.
what happened

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
I am all for opening for profit prisons in China. MinSec should look into that. Major labor savings.
stoner steve

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
MinSec will move out of Hazleton if a Hazleton cop sees his ween past his gut today.
Lou Barletta

Wellsboro, PA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
The MinSec inmates are being corrupted by the illegals in Hazleton. We must deport them at once!
FYI 18201

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Feb 4, 2013
MinSec inmates routinely leave the MinSec "Halfway House" and go to the other halfway houses scattered all over town. Also they squirm their way into the personal care homes too, just like the LCCF inmates have done for years. Ask that firebug Slimmer, he did it all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheppton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Did Hazleton News 1 Sellout? Sun Enter Username 1
Stone Couch July 4th ORGY (Jun '15) Sun Enter Username 17
Northeast Counseling Layoffs and Morale Sat worlds smallest v... 2
News Pennsylvania city council opposes 'Cops' filmin... Jun 24 Mope is a Dope 3
News PPL: Agency suffered 'lapse in judgment' during... Jun 22 groundhog 1
Marisa Chiverella murder in Hazleton Pa. (Jan '10) Jun 21 stinky 36
News New Jersey Cop Arrested in Hazleton Suspected o... Jun 21 phaq da pole lease 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheppton Mortgages