Hazleton Mental Health Industry (Nort...
hazleton dude

Wellsboro, PA

#218 Jan 27, 2013
I never knew about this place. How scary. What if one of these mental people get loose? Why are we focusing on MinSec, when this has been here for over thirty years!
Slimmer

Wellsboro, PA

#219 Jan 30, 2013
I miss Partial Hospitalization 2 like I miss fire :'(
fistful of prozac

Wellsboro, PA

#220 Feb 1, 2013
i got my fudge compacted in heterosexual afflicted therapy i have been cured of being a breeder and now have several gay lovers thank u nec you are the best thing in hazelton since forever
stoner steve

Wellsboro, PA

#221 Feb 2, 2013
I got to Serento Gardins and NEC too. I even admit I am still using drugs and they dont care. My insurance money is still green no matter how wasted I am.
nutter butter

Wellsboro, PA

#222 Feb 13, 2013
Sometimes in group therapy I get miffed at another dude and challenge him to a duel. We then sword fight eachother until one of us ejaculates. I usually win.
nutter butter

Wellsboro, PA

#223 Feb 13, 2013
The first to ejaculate loses.
close it the fck down

Wellsboro, PA

#224 Feb 15, 2013
This place is a crime mill like MinSec, Serrento Gardens and Bumville! When will this town wake up.
hows bout dat

Wellsboro, PA

#225 Feb 16, 2013
my bro buckwheat goes up dere hes tryin to get disabilty befo the stop given it out yo
pissed mother

Philadelphia, PA

#226 Feb 22, 2013
My adult daughter ran low on meds and jackass doctor makes appt. after her meds would run out. Nobody calls back to help get more till her appt. Her ICM don't call back niether. WTF!!!!!!
sometimes sane

Wellsboro, PA

#228 Feb 24, 2013
There are little red people that live in the walls of that place. I feed them the bones from the KFC dumpster so they leave me alone.
close it the fck down

Wellsboro, PA

#229 Feb 24, 2013
I bet that lady's daughter is having horrifying halucinations, anxiety or depression. If left untreated she can hurt herself or others. Is this what this woman asked for?
Hazleton

Wellsboro, PA

#230 Feb 25, 2013
This place is really scary. I do not even go to Hazleton General anymore since they are neighbors.
what i heard

Wellsboro, PA

#231 Mar 5, 2013
i heard the therapists make 117 a hour and the psychiathrists make 180 a hour. that is mad money.
you dun did heard wrong

Wellsboro, PA

#232 Mar 6, 2013
what i heard wrote:
i heard the therapists make 117 a hour and the psychiathrists make 180 a hour. that is mad money.
You definately need therapy, unless you are using HKDs instead of USDs. I bet you are one of them people that claims they had an affair with a therapist and the rest of the derps believe you too.
deeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeerp

Wellsboro, PA

#233 Mar 14, 2013
The rumor is that there was some violent stuff going on up there. I did not go to investigate, because I was waiting for my weekly check from my rep payee. Also I am a gigantic coward, so that factored into my decision as well.
close it the fk down

Wellsboro, PA

#235 Apr 4, 2013
Good God would somebody with some brains and some balls get to work on closing this down. We got MinSec on the ropes now it's just this place, Bumville, Serrento Gardens and drug dens across town. Don't quit now!
scanner

Wellsboro, PA

#236 Apr 5, 2013
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp wrote:
The rumor is that there was some violent stuff going on up there. I did not go to investigate, because I was waiting for my weekly check from my rep payee. Also I am a gigantic coward, so that factored into my decision as well.
I heard over the scanner that they were locked down from a threatening phone call. I missed the rest of what was going on, because I was watching Ellen and turned the scanner off.
Dominic Bartenope

Wellsboro, PA

#237 Apr 6, 2013
I used to go there. I would skip them stupid groups to go to Henry's Bar.
nutters are no good

Wellsboro, PA

#238 Apr 7, 2013
Washington's Bipartisan Budget will be cutting Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid and SNAP entitlements to these nutters. This should also decrease shooting rampages and other infamous crimes since the nutters won't be as well funded to purchase ammunition and firearms.
close it the fk down

Wellsboro, PA

#239 Apr 8, 2013
So far eighteen posts have been removed. I wonder what they said. Probably exposed that the patients are all sexual predators and violent maniacs. We will never know, because of the stupid privacy laws for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheppton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Media Blackout Request 6 hr diddy doo 3
Cancel funfest Wed RM Van Winkle 21
Funfest 2015 Wed RM Van Winkle 5
Brett Michael Magula Wed RM Van Winkle 5
News Hazleton police investigate 2 shootings Sep 2 steven 1
News West Hazleton hookah lounge closes after fight Sep 2 steven 1
Best breakfast in Hazleton? Aug 28 Joe Maddon 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheppton Mortgages