Traffic stop leads to marijuana deali...

Traffic stop leads to marijuana dealing charges

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Traffic stop leads to marijuana dealing charges. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Shenandoah man is in jail on drug-dealing charges after state police found nearly a pound of marijuana in his vehicle after stopping him on Route 924 for driving with an expired registration sticker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#1 Jan 5, 2010
another clown in jail. How stupid can you be to transport pot in a car with expired tags?
Thank you

Brookeland, TX

#2 Jan 6, 2010
Thanks to law enforcement for taking another drug dealer off the streets in PA...go get all of them..
nomatter what culture!

I'm glad he had expired tags unlike the hundreds of Mexican and other hispanics who drive with their vehicles (cars, trucks, vans) filled with drugs (meth, pot, coke, pills) and they have current tags driving from the border making stops sometimes all across the US. I really like to read about the ones who have hidden compartments built right inot the vehicles!

Thanks law enforcement for all you do for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheppton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Wilbur ??? 2 hr 30packaday 4
Hazleton News 1 🤡📰🌈 ... 5 hr No more likes 31
Pine Street Playground Shooting 💀⚰... 15 hr RIP Hazleton News 1 9
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Tue Nom nom nom 21
Review: Bailey's Bark Park Sun Debbie Spoc 18
Stone Couch of Eckley (Jul '11) Sun Debbie Spoc 363
News Warrant issued for N.J. cop after he fails to s... Sun Debbie Spoc 3

Sheppton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance