Did you ever notice how fugly Hazleto...

Did you ever notice how fugly Hazletonians are?

Posted in the Sheppton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hazay Sux

Kingston, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2011
They evolved to be fugly. Unless God intelligently designed them to look that way? Whatever the case... YUK!
Doctor Smackstein

Kingston, PA

#2 Mar 1, 2011
That's why I became a reconstructive surgeon.
not from Hazleton - but

Orange Park, FL

#3 Mar 5, 2011
Hazay Sux of Kingston...Have you met everyone in Hazleton? You must have gotten around! I am a little bewildered by your posted comment...why would you insult an entire city of people? How is this making the world a nicer place? What do you think about Kingston's per capita income for the brough of $20,568., and how does that make Kingston attractive to outsiders?
Hazay Sux

Canton, PA

#4 Mar 7, 2011
not from Hazleton - but wrote:
Hazay Sux of Kingston...Have you met everyone in Hazleton? You must have gotten around! I am a little bewildered by your posted comment...why would you insult an entire city of people? How is this making the world a nicer place? What do you think about Kingston's per capita income for the brough of $20,568., and how does that make Kingston attractive to outsiders?
You are so mentally inferior, it's not even funny.

“Hizzle Bizzle My Nizzle”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 7, 2011
You know that guy is from Hazleton, originally. He doesn't know that if you don't type in a town, that topix just guesstimates one for you. That proves he graduated from HAHS, for sure!

Middlesburg, FL is a retiree destination. My guess is he sold his Hazleton area home, and got ripped off for a small condo. He drives a couple miles to go to the beach, with all the other chumps.
AN UGLY MAN FROM HAZLETON

Pittston, PA

#6 Mar 9, 2011
HEY FOSHIZZLE HOW COME YOU DON'T HAVE A PIC ON YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR LOCATION IS HIDDEN IS IT BECAUSE YOU CAME OUT OF YOUR MAMAS REAR END ???

“Hizzle Bizzle My Nizzle”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 11, 2011
AN UGLY MAN FROM HAZLETON wrote:
HEY FOSHIZZLE HOW COME YOU DON'T HAVE A PIC ON YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR LOCATION IS HIDDEN IS IT BECAUSE YOU CAME OUT OF YOUR MAMAS REAR END ???
It prevents both cyber stalking and real stalking from human garbage, from Hazleton. See how you tried to manipulate me into giving up that information, you think you are smarter than me. Your not.

You are beneath me. I look where you are and I look where I am, and I laugh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Bubba

Kingston, PA

#8 Mar 11, 2011
They are quite "fugly" though.
Right Said Sped

Kingston, PA

#9 Mar 11, 2011
Look at Lou Barletta. Talk about fugly.
former area

Orange Park, FL

#10 Mar 13, 2011
Hazay Sux - Generally, individuals who bully possess a very low self-confidence, feel their only power by bullying, resort to childhood behavior (but you could be an adolescent or younger), and want to harm others to make themselves sense more self-worth.

You used name-calling on the Internet, from the safety and anonymity behind your computer. Children are often seen demonstrating those same behaviors, but they are not brave when talking to a real adult.

By the way, my IQ is genius level (certainly above average) and have graduated with honors from 3 colleges. What is your IQ and what is your education level? Could you evidence you are not "mentally inferior" or are you just trying to appear mean?

FoShizzle18249 - since it appears you have Internet access, you might want to better research your information about Middleburg. Topix chose that area; I do not reside in Middleburg. Middleburg houses a lot of wealthy developments and professional persons - median income for a family was $48,434. Guess you were never there? What is the median income for your area? What is your personal income and home worth?

My area, somewhat near Middleburg, has an average house price of $500,000.

Why make generalizations about people you don't know and certainly can't prove or guess correctly? Why do you try to insult, harm, demean or bully?
former area

Orange Park, FL

#11 Mar 13, 2011
Hazay Sux of Kingston...debates are not about name-calling and other child-like behaviors. Will you next roll on the floor with threats of your mother is going to beat up my mother, or my father will get you?
Please respond:
Have you met everyone in Hazleton? You must have gotten around! I am a little bewildered by your posted comment...why would you insult an entire city of people? How is this making the world a nicer place? What do you think about Kingston's per capita income for the brough of $20,568., and how does that make Kingston attractive to outsiders?

“Save Our Country!”

Since: Feb 08

NEPA

#12 Mar 21, 2011
That's because most of those fugly people come from OUT OF TOWN. They're not original Hazletonians. And it seems like they make a concerted effort to make themselves appear as ugly as possible. When I grew up here, people on the whole were much more attractive. However, as I agree that the people living in Hazleton now show diluted genes, it also applies to the rest of this country! Thugs with shaved heads,'pants on the ground', etc.
former area

Kingston, PA

#13 Jun 5, 2011
Alright I'll admit it, I'm a failure from Hazleton. You win Hazay Sux. You know me better, than I even know myself.

My psychiatrist says that I am a paranoid schizophrenic and latent masochistic homosexual. I pick up teenage male prostitutes, and have them mushroom stamp my face.

I graduated from community colleges, after several tries. I lost my factory job to Chinese children, when my factory moved to China.

I actually live in Wilkes-Barre, and sometimes save up the cash to take a bus trip to Middleburg, Florida. I find a public library to harass strangers on Topix, because of my inferiority complex.

I apologize for my utter cowardice. Please forgive me.
Realist

Kingston, PA

#14 Jun 7, 2011
You know, they are quite unattractive. Almost like Michigan people.
Here and Queer

Kingston, PA

#15 Jun 24, 2011
I love the dark meat I've seen in Hazleton, while cruising in my Miata. Way more cut than the white fatties.
Jan Mac Dizzady Lewan

Woolrich, PA

#16 Jul 1, 2011
My wife's pretty fugly, with that Africanized ass. She still is hotter than Bubba was, his kielbasa was too veiny for my taste.
Stuck In Hazleton

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2011
I can't believe "former area" folded like that. Of course he probably folds for anybody with a ding dong.
Jibbler

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2011
I'll tap anything, so being perty isn't a priority. Ask the "two tons of fun" in my bed right now.
mary

Wellsboro, PA

#19 Jan 7, 2012
There are some FUGLY people in this town. Both natives and newcomers. That's what makes this forum soooooooooooooooooo funny.
keystoned

Wellsboro, PA

#20 Jan 9, 2012
Everybody in has to get drunk to get hard or wet in Hazleton. Effinng nasty folk here. Ask the broken mirrors in my house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheppton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay Barletta Chimps Out In Epic Fashion Sat truth 8
News Former Cop Pleads Guilty to Vehicular Charges i... Sat truth 1
When Did Hazleton News 1 Sellout? Sat Hazleton News 1 s... 8
Marisa Chiverella murder in Hazleton Pa. (Jan '10) Fri deport the Barlettas 38
News Hazleton man facing federal drug, firearms charges Thu shortii 4
Hazleton Afternoon Chimpouts Sep 22 hAZy2LoCo 7
Hazleton Border Fence? (Jun '15) Sep 21 another Sean Donahue 9

Sheppton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance