Look at crimes involving Hispanics re...

Look at crimes involving Hispanics reveals complex picture

There are 5288 comments on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from Jun 4, 2006, titled Look at crimes involving Hispanics reveals complex picture. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

HAZLETON - A review of arrest records in the city over the last six years shows that the number of arrests of Hispanics seems in line with the city's booming Hispanic population over the same period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

Mr Righteous

United States

#5386 Feb 2, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your use of my name in this rant is highly insulting but if you feel it adds some kind of credibility to your rants, please carry on Mr. Mental Giant. You've already broken most of the rules of good taste.
OK,so expain the "Rules of Good Taste" when it comes to posting comments loaded with disdain and insulting derogatory remarks about hispanics. Let's face it Barletta tried to pass laws that were intentionally directed to make latinos go away scared. I bet if the immigrant problems were involved with italians, he would've never passed them assonine laws. He probably would have set up programs and aid for them to become better society members. When he tried to pass them laws , all I saw was the inner hidden hatredd in people.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5387 Feb 3, 2013
It would be a waste of time. You would just argue the point. Perhaps if you would learn to spell.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5388 Feb 3, 2013
Mr Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>OK,so expain the "Rules of Good Taste" when it comes to posting comments loaded with disdain and insulting derogatory remarks about hispanics. Let's face it Barletta tried to pass laws that were intentionally directed to make latinos go away scared. I bet if the immigrant problems were involved with italians, he would've never passed them assonine laws. He probably would have set up programs and aid for them to become better society members. When he tried to pass them laws , all I saw was the inner hidden hatredd in people.
You may even want to live up to your name.
"righteous (&#712;ra&#618;t&# 643;&#601;s)[Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— adj
1. a. characterized by, proceeding from, or in accordance with accepted standards of morality, justice, or uprightness; virtuous: a righteous man
b.( as collective noun ; preceded by the ): the righteous
2. morally justifiable or right, esp from one's own point of view: righteous indignation"

And my name isn't Barletta.
Mr Righteous

United States

#5389 Feb 3, 2013
Come on! Let's see these "Rules of Good Taste"! Never mind my misspelling of two words.
Mr Righteous

United States

#5390 Feb 3, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may even want to live up to your name.
"righteous (&#712;ra&#618;t&# 643;&#601;s)[Click for IPA pronunciation guide]
— adj
1. a. characterized by, proceeding from, or in accordance with accepted standards of morality, justice, or uprightness; virtuous: a righteous man
b.( as collective noun ; preceded by the ): the righteous
2. morally justifiable or right, esp from one's own point of view: righteous indignation"
And my name isn't Barletta.
I never stated that you were Barletta, I was referring to a third person. I want to see these rules!
Mr Righteous

United States

#5391 Feb 3, 2013
First you attack my spelling of two words. Then you attack my use of the word righteous, seems to me like you want to get away from the suject of the "Rules of Good Taste". Is that one of the rules?.....when got nothing to post on primary subject, divert to something else? Is that one of the rules?
Dan

United States

#5392 Feb 3, 2013
Mr Righteous wrote:
First you attack my spelling of two words. Then you attack my use of the word righteous, seems to me like you want to get away from the suject of the "Rules of Good Taste". Is that one of the rules?.....when got nothing to post on primary subject, divert to something else? Is that one of the rules?
hahahahaha! Somebody got owned by Mr righteous

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5393 Feb 4, 2013
Mr. Righteous, the rules of good taste are unwritten. You must learn them from mentors as you grow. I haven't the time or inclination to instruct you. Obviously you have missed out on some of life's important lessons. I'm sorry for your luck. Please feel free to continue on with your rants. It is entertaining.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5394 Feb 4, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha! Somebody got owned by Mr righteous
And your sucking up seems to prove a point.
Mr Righteous

United States

#5395 Feb 4, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
Mr. Righteous, the rules of good taste are unwritten. You must learn them from mentors as you grow. I haven't the time or inclination to instruct you. Obviously you have missed out on some of life's important lessons. I'm sorry for your luck. Please feel free to continue on with your rants. It is entertaining.
ohhhh! They are unwritten, mentors like who Hitler? Milosevitch? Hussein? Yes I guess it is my bad luck I wasn't born a racist hic, but I really feel lucky for who I am now though.
Mr Rghteous

United States

#5396 Feb 5, 2013
The "Rules of good taste' are unwritten he claims, yet he could not explain them to me. If he knows of these rules he could have easly discuss them to me without him reading them from anywhere. I got my "rules of good taste": 1. Respect others, even the ones I don't know. 2. Yes, every race has their 'bad apples' but I don't go posting remarks of disdain and generaize all of the same race are bad. 3. Respect is a mutual sentiment, it goes both ways, they respect me, I respect them. 4. If a person is to ignorant with their attitudes towards others, then they get the same treatment from me. I grew up with great mentors where there were mostly whites, and they have great moral values and respect among themselves and other races. My rules don't have to be written anywhere, I learned them by exemplary behavior.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#5397 Feb 6, 2013
Then why don't you practice what you preach?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5398 Feb 6, 2013
I guess "The Rules of Good Behavior" can be seen in all it's glory in Hazlerico. Then what pray tell is considered "Bad" behavior???
mr Righteous

United States

#5399 Feb 6, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
Then why don't you practice what you preach?
I do, and currently I have to be here packing with rule #4. I look at Alea's post below yours. Hazlerico? What's that? What other choice do I have? Alea is just ignorant and racist! And individuals like that get no respect from me.
mr Righteous

United States

#5400 Feb 6, 2013
Alea iacta est wrote:
I guess "The Rules of Good Behavior" can be seen in all it's glory in Hazlerico. Then what pray tell is considered "Bad" behavior???
I clearly see where you issues with illegals take a turn to racism. Hazlerico? Are you insinuating Puerto Rico? Did you know Puerto Ricans are citizens? Go do some reading, or if you can't read, have somebody read for you.

Location hidden

#5401 Feb 6, 2013
Respect is a way of life douche bag. I can drive down any street in Hazlerico and in a second tell if the area is infested with you filthy bastards. What the houses look like, garbage in the streets, living room furniture on the outside deck, those little souped up rice burners you race around town thinking your Dale Jr. By the way, I don't need bi-lingual signs. I function very well with English, not like most of you azz holes. YOU F'kers should learn how to read. Also, I have no need to insult Puerto Ricans, they do just fine by themselves.
Mr Righteous

United States

#5402 Feb 6, 2013
Alea iacta est wrote:
Respect is a way of life douche bag. I can drive down any street in Hazlerico and in a second tell if the area is infested with you filthy bastards. What the houses look like, garbage in the streets, living room furniture on the outside deck, those little souped up rice burners you race around town thinking your Dale Jr. By the way, I don't need bi-lingual signs. I function very well with English, not like most of you azz holes. YOU F'kers should learn how to read. Also, I have no need to insult Puerto Ricans, they do just fine by themselves.
pissy pissy pissy! Get that tampon changed! When you read something you have to understand it also. I'm white, so I don't know who you are trying to insult. What happened you gave a latino a blow job and came in your mouth when you didn't want him to? And who are you trying to impress? When everyone knows that the american woman is the filthiest animal. They'll go down on anybody for just $10.
Mr Righteous

United States

#5403 Feb 6, 2013
Alea iacta est wrote:
you are trailer thrash, alea, nothing more. You are white, but with a mentality of a neggir(ignorant person), black people have a higher iq. "Respect is a way of life" you started your disdainful rant, yet you show that you don't have any. Respect is an american word, but you don't know what it means. Go get an education and learn what "respect" is you stupid who_e. If you know english, you can fill in the blank, because you know what you truly are. And take a look at your house, it might look clean on the outside, but we all know is a pig stuy in the inside.

Location hidden

#5404 Feb 6, 2013
* You
* IQ
* trash
* American
* English
* pigsty

And you tell me to get an education. I'd suggest you get one, but I'm sure I'd end up paying for it.
Mr Righteous

United States

#5405 Feb 6, 2013
Alea iacta est wrote:
* You
* IQ
* trash
* American
* English
* pigsty
And you tell me to get an education. I'd suggest you get one, but I'm sure I'd end up paying for it.
I didn't know they deducted for education from welfare checks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheppton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist Comments On Hazleton News 1's Livestream 21 hr Joe Maddon 2
Wilson Drive lacks diversity (Aug '15) 22 hr Joe Maddon 3
A Groid Called "Quest" (Sep '15) 22 hr Free Quest 11
Hazleton News 1 (Shayne Balliet) Challenge (May '15) 23 hr Bumville 18201 70
Helping the Homeless (Jan '14) 23 hr Bumville 18201 6
Review: Northeast Counseling Services, Hazleton 23 hr Bumville 18201 4
Hazleton Chimpouts Sun Trump wins Hazleton 6

Sheppton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance