Cheating husbands...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Truth

New Albany, IN

#1 Jul 3, 2011
Okay so I know someone who is cheating on their spouse. It's unfortunate but the real kicker isn't that they are doing women but also men. What should I do? Should I tell the wife or should I just leave it alone?
lennyfromthedepo t

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2011
take pictures and put it on utube
The Truth

New Albany, IN

#3 Jul 3, 2011
I thought about it but I am not in a predicament that would allow me to take such photos. It really has me bothered though.
glenda

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Jul 3, 2011
stay out of it
EducatedBetter

Shelbyville, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2011
Tell her. She deserves her freedom.

Especially if he's sticking it with dudes, that opens her up for a lot more disease. She has a right to know.

But only if you KNOW for sure. No hearsay, no rumor, no gossip.
xyz

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Jul 3, 2011
Well sometimes the truth does more damage then the not knowing,how can you know what is going on and not the spouse!!!!!
Ho-tep

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2011
I agree with glenda, you'll only cause problems for yourself.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Okay so I know someone who is cheating on their spouse. It's unfortunate but the real kicker isn't that they are doing women but also men. What should I do? Should I tell the wife or should I just leave it alone?
If this were reversed,and the wife was cheating on the husband,would you still feel concerned???
xyz

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Jul 3, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>How did you find out?!? Please don't tell my wife! I love her dearly but she just doesn't have the equipment to satisfy my cravings for men. Besides, it really doesn't count as cheating when I'm only blowing random trucker in the I-65 reststop bathrooms and occasionally at Theater X.
Will the real spartan stand up?????
spartan

Louisville, KY

#11 Jul 3, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>How did you find out?!? Please don't tell my wife! I love her dearly but she just doesn't have the equipment to satisfy my cravings for men. Besides, it really doesn't count as cheating when I'm only blowing random trucker in the I-65 reststop bathrooms and occasionally at Theater X.
Dude,I bet that your girl really thinks highly of you.She probably never tells her friends exactly what manner of a spineless weasal that she is priviledged enough to call her very own.Think about it guy,you're only annoying me,but humiliating yourself.However,you seem to be too stupid to see it.
His Ex

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 3, 2011
It sounds like Eldon H from Shepherdsville, Ky
spartan

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2011
xyz wrote:
<quoted text> Will the real spartan stand up?????
I appreciate this bro'.It's good to feel that someone realizes that my personality does not coincide with his.
xyz

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Jul 3, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate this bro'.It's good to feel that someone realizes that my personality does not coincide with his.
Well there is always one that thinks he is SMART out there,they just like to show their as*!!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2011
Under your skin wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, what's the matter, gay little spartie-poo? Are you getting mad? You closet case are so tempermental! Lmao!
Partner,while conceding that this little war you are waging is annoying,you should know that you are not a worthy enough opponent to get upset with.If I was in fact getting angry with you,then I would have to investigate whether obtaining an IP address,mac address,home address,and telephone number for fifty-bucks is fact,or legend.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#18 Jul 3, 2011
Under your skin wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, cupcake! Your every response shows that you're foaming at the mouth as we speak! And go ahead with your empty "I'll get your IP" threats! Just shows how desperate you really are! Lmfao!!!
You don't give me enough credit fat boy.
xyz

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Jul 3, 2011
Under your skin wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, cupcake! Your every response shows that you're foaming at the mouth as we speak! And go ahead with your empty "I'll get your IP" threats! Just shows how desperate you really are! Lmfao!!!
well others just may throw in with him,ip's can be obtained ,then whatya gonna do when they come for you!!!!!
lennyfromthedepo t

United States

#20 Jul 4, 2011
who is they and where are they coming from do you really think someone is going to drive all the way to his house and say dont talk to him on the computor anymore i would say they are a little to busy to fool with this type of petty crap they call topix
Ho-tep

Louisville, KY

#21 Jul 4, 2011
Don't be so sure of that. This is one boring little town we live in and word has it that the po po are a little trigger happy!
lennyfromthedepo t

United States

#22 Jul 4, 2011
the po po what is that secret code
xyz

Dahlonega, GA

#23 Jul 4, 2011
lennyfromthedepot wrote:
the po po what is that secret code
Lenny I'm betting you for sure know what the po-po is ,better known as POLICE as you know,yep they just may be interested in that fake spartan,and that may be because of who the REAL SPARTAN IS,NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE the power of the PO-PO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warehouse 6 hr Ashlee 3
the round table (Aug '11) 16 hr umfi 10,249
Jenny Burton 20 hr wondererseeking 1
Smokey Oak is happy for himself 22 hr rylermyler 1
Coors light beer Tue get a life 2
Emily Southerland why Alex Phelps? Mon Serious question 1
Trevor Ford and Rick McCubbin Mon spartan 65

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance