Do you approve of Linda Belcher as St...
Zee

Louisville, KY

#41 Nov 10, 2012
MTMcknightM wrote:
Repulican negitive slander adds of lies
What "lies" were those? Just calling something "lies" without saying what they allegedly were and explaining how they were lies is not an argument.
Campaign mailing

Bowling Green, KY

#42 Oct 23, 2014
"Linda Belcher's not in Kentucky anymore"
oscar

Mount Washington, KY

#43 Oct 24, 2014
Campaign mailing wrote:
"Linda Belcher's not in Kentucky anymore"
What do you mean? I have seen her campaign signs!
Zee

Bowling Green, KY

#44 Oct 25, 2014
based on the name it's referring to the campaign mailing that went out with a photo of Belcher altered to have her dressed like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz - saying she's "Not in Kentucky anymore" figuratively due to her liberal views.
oscar

Mount Washington, KY

#45 Oct 26, 2014
Zee wrote:
based on the name it's referring to the campaign mailing that went out with a photo of Belcher altered to have her dressed like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz - saying she's "Not in Kentucky anymore" figuratively due to her liberal views.
Thanks, I agree, not in Bullitt Co. anyway.

United States

#46 Oct 28, 2014
Linda is way better than nemes! At least she is from Bullitt county and attends the meetings and drives the buses... Do you see the paving work on 44 the light at Armstrong 61 being widened that was all her!!!
Tom

Radcliff, KY

#47 Oct 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="..."]Linda is way better than nemes! At least she is from Bullitt county and attends the meetings and drives the buses... Do you see the paving work on 44 the light at Armstrong 61 being widened that was all her!!![/QUOTE] I have not seen her on one paver. just joking. It was not all her. There was others involved like the tax payers. By the way, if she contributed to making it happen, she was doing a job she was elected and paid to do. Nemes and Belcher have good and bad qualities.
oscar

Mount Washington, KY

#48 Oct 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="..."]Linda is way better than nemes! At least she is from Bullitt county and attends the meetings and drives the buses... Do you see the paving work on 44 the light at Armstrong 61 being widened that was all her!!![/QUOTE]What were her district boundaries when she was in office two years ago? I know she was in my district at North Bullitt.
Zee

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Nov 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="..."]Linda is way better than nemes! At least she is from Bullitt county and attends the meetings and drives the buses... Do you see the paving work on 44 the light at Armstrong 61 being widened that was all her!!![/QUOTE]

That is nonsensical. Mike Nemes did not just move down here to run for office - he had already moved here before the ridiculous redistricting which Belcher was involved with which split up our communities to get a district for herself and away from Webber. The liberals carved us up just for her and for which she and the liberal Frankfort establishment she is part of does not deserve to be rewarded. In doing so, they hadn't counted on Mike Nemes being drawn into it so she wasn't able to run unopposed as planned or only with token opposition.

As for the roadwork, we have Senator Paul Hornback mostly to thank for that. It likely would not have been in the final budget without him. With our Senator now going to be Dan Seum, a senior member of the chamber and a member of the leadership, it is important to elect someone like Nemes who has a good working relationship with him. Moreover Belcher would be a vote to keep the ultra-liberal Greg Stumbo in charge of the House. You can say she's "from Bullitt County" all you want to, but she does not represent our views. Mike Nemes' views are much more in line with those of the district.

Per this report she was personally involved in the Capitol even though she no longer held office during the redistricting, so she is indeed responsible for the carving up of our communities to benefit herself:

Again, this is outrageous and she and her fellow members of the liberal Frankfort Democrat establishment should not be rewarded for having done this. Vote Mike Nemes!
Really

Coxs Creek, KY

#50 Nov 1, 2014
Zee wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]Linda is way better than nemes! At least she is from Bullitt county and attends the meetings and drives the buses... Do you see the paving work on 44 the light at Armstrong 61 being widened that was all her!!! "

That is nonsensical. Mike Nemes did not just move down here to run for office - he had already moved here before the ridiculous redistricting which Belcher was involved with which split up our communities to get a district for herself and away from Webber. The liberals carved us up just for her and for which she and the liberal Frankfort establishment she is part of does not deserve to be rewarded. In doing so, they hadn't counted on Mike Nemes being drawn into it so she wasn't able to run unopposed as planned or only with token opposition.

As for the roadwork, we have Senator Paul Hornback mostly to thank for that. It likely would not have been in the final budget without him. With our Senator now going to be Dan Seum, a senior member of the chamber and a member of the leadership, it is important to elect someone like Nemes who has a good working relationship with him. Moreover Belcher would be a vote to keep the ultra-liberal Greg Stumbo in charge of the House. You can say she's "from Bullitt County" all you want to, but she does not represent our views. Mike Nemes' views are much more in line with those of the district.

Per this report she was personally involved in the Capitol even though she no longer held office during the redistricting, so she is indeed responsible for the carving up of our communities to benefit herself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WQcr16ORCxoXX

Again, this is outrageous and she and her fellow members of the liberal Frankfort Democrat establishment should not be rewarded for having done this. Vote Mike Nemes!
The way the districts were redrawn greatly improves Bullitt county! We now have more representation in Frankfort! And I hope the dems keep control! The liberal agenda is far superior to the GOP! All they want to do is strip working families of every last penny they have and give it to the corporate elites!
Fullmailbox

Shepherdsville, KY

#51 Nov 1, 2014
Please help me decide what I can do with this truckload of Linda Belcher campaign mail. How about firestarters for my woodstove? Recycle for $? Dog do do scoopers? Attach an ice cream stick and use for fans on a hot day? Outhouse wallpaper to be read when comics books are not available?
Zee

Bowling Green, KY

#52 Nov 1, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
And I hope the dems keep control! The liberal agenda is far superior to the GOP! All they want to do is strip working families of every last penny they have and give it to the corporate elites!
Oh, yes...like Solyndra...oh wait, that was the Democrats.

Coxs Creek, KY

#53 Nov 1, 2014
Zee wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes...like Solyndra...oh wait, that was the Democrats.
No like Enron! Chase bank! Auto makers Wall Street! Koch brothers! Haliberton! Boeing! McDonald's! Walmart! GE! And list continues!

Solyndra was an investment in the future of solar power that went horribly wrong! Kinda like Iraq!!! But keep drinking the koolaide and pretty soon there will be no middle class!!!! Look where the money comes from that support these people please!!!
resident

Louisville, KY

#54 Nov 1, 2014
Vote for Belcher!
Zee

Bowling Green, KY

#55 Nov 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
No like Enron! Chase bank! Auto makers Wall Street! Koch brothers! Haliberton! Boeing! McDonald's! Walmart! GE! And list continues!
Solyndra was an investment in the future of solar power that went horribly wrong! Kinda like Iraq!!! But keep drinking the koolaide and pretty soon there will be no middle class!!!! Look where the money comes from that support these people please!!!
[/QUOTE]

Most of that was the Democrats as well or just corporations going belly-up from stupid internal decisions that has nothing to do with either party. Amazing you talk about drinking Kool-Aid when you are just spouting off left-wing talking points without any basis in fact. The Democrats are the most corporatist party with the most backing from billionaire interests - as you said, look where the money comes from and how much:

The Koch Bros. are nowhere near the top of the list - they are way outspent by liberals - more nonsensical talking points. Can you liberals ever make a single factual argument? Then again, if facts were relevant to you...you wouldn't be liberals, so I guess not.
Zee

Bowling Green, KY

#56 Nov 1, 2014
As you can see, folks, the liberals admit here they want Belcher to win to implement a liberal agenda which is not in line with the views of Bullitt County. Vote Mike Nemes!

Toledo, OH

#57 Nov 1, 2014
Zee wrote:
As you can see, folks, the liberals admit here they want Belcher to win to implement a liberal agenda which is not in line with the views of Bullitt County. Vote Mike Nemes!
I have no idea what you just said! Sounds like you watch too much Glenn beck!!!
belcher

Louisville, KY

#58 Nov 1, 2014
Belcher will win with 65% of the vote. Give it up already.
Tom

Radcliff, KY

#59 Nov 3, 2014
belcher wrote:
Belcher will win with 65% of the vote. Give it up already.
GOP sweep
Dumb

Coxs Creek, KY

#60 Nov 3, 2014
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>GOP sweep
That would be the worst possible outcome for our county and our state!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roll roll roll your boat gently down the stream 2 hr BCPS failure 2
Who the heck is rylermyler? 7 hr MontanaMax 4
Mt Waashington Trail Riders MWTR 13 hr ATV Club Picnic 1
Mark Lee 14 hr Rocco 3
judge spartan is here (Jan '16) 14 hr Bitchface 8
Grizzly G finds his house to be ransacked 16 hr rylermyler 1
Christian sparks (Sep '13) 18 hr Alex 2

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance