Just the Facts

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Mr. Welch's wife has never worked for any judge. She has worked with her husband. The woman "eat it" refers to is Mrs. Burke. Mr. Welch is active in his church. He has practiced law for at least 30 years and has a wide experience in his law practice.He is courteous and quiet. He conducts his life in a dignified way. There is no reason to think any of this would change if he became judge.
troy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

i dont know judge ward but i have been told she is fair and in bullit co.that is unheard of so good luck becky.if you can get rid of mike ferguson or hold mike mann to a higher standerd if an att.can tell the truth to convict someone so be it.but we all know thay twist and stretch things to win its not a game win or lose it lifes.and how thay act looks bad on you.send mike ferguson back to the snake whole he came out of.he is a peace of shit and you know it the people he lies on are the same people that vote dont forget it
dumb

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Well, there's another completely f-ing ignorant comment by one of Bullitt County's lower functioning. Mike Mann does not work in Judge Ward's court. Mike Mann is the Commonwealth attorney. Why don't you learn basics of how the system works before you spout off such stupidness?
takehertotheclea ners

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

i was at a party and guess who was there??? Becky Ward's daughter.. don't know her name. even if i had asked her for it she would've been too high to tell it to me. anyway she was high of coke and someone had called Becky Ward to come get her daughter and she showed up shit faced drunk! so Becky Ward is a drunk and her daughter is a druggie... but i dont know if she still is that way.. this was about 5-6 years ago. hopefully they both have changed!!!
Joe Klingbiel

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

takehertothecleaners wrote:
i was at a party and guess who was there??? Becky Ward's daughter.. don't know her name. even if i had asked her for it she would've been too high to tell it to me. anyway she was high of coke and someone had called Becky Ward to come get her daughter and she showed up shit faced drunk! so Becky Ward is a drunk and her daughter is a druggie... but i dont know if she still is that way.. this was about 5-6 years ago. hopefully they both have changed!!!
I'm telling you people, you are mixing people up! The only people who know my sister(s) more than me, are their husbands! And I'm here to tell you, my sisters never have done any illegal drug(s)! The only screw up in the fam was me! I did illegal drugs, I was a partier! And my mom never had to come get me. That's the last person I would've called! She would've been bitching at me the whole way home! And 5-6 years ago, I had stopped doin drugs by then! So get the facts straight! I'm sick with myself for even allowing myself to get upset. My mom is a political figure, so there's gonna be trash talk about her, I get that. But to fabricate lies about my sisters, that pisses me off. One sis lives in North Carolina, has for almost 10 years, and has learning disabilities. Another one is on her way to being a nurse, and 5-6 years ago, she was caring for a disabled girl. And the other one has been an elementary school teacher for the past 10 years! So I'm telling you, unless you saw ME drugged out at a party MORE THAN 6 years ago, you got the wrong family bub! I wouldn't doubt my mom picked someone elses kid up, but it wasn't one of my sisters! And since you don't even know a name, which it wouldn't be hard to find out anyway, you have no proof. All ya'll need to come correct if you're gonna open your mouths about one of my sisters. Now...let the immature, ill-informed comments commence!!
dumb

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Joe,
I can't help but notice that you don't deny that your "mother" is a drunk. That's interesting.
Joe

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

dumb wrote:
Joe,
I can't help but notice that you don't deny that your "mother" is a drunk. That's interesting.
I personally don't feel she is a drunk. She holds a full-time job. She owns 3 houses and 2 boats. She shows up to work, sober, every day. And at the current time, she is campaigning her a$$ off! I dont know one drunk who can say they have all that and more. So no, I don't feel she is a drunk! Yes she drinks alcohol. Hell, most of the American population drinks alcohol. I drank it in church, on Sundays! I drink alcohol, does that make me a drunk? I don't even own ONE house. Jesus and his disciples drank alcohol, were they drunks? That's the problem with our society, we're too damn nosey! Why should a person's personal even be in question? When I vote for a judge, senator, president, I look at their policies and opinions. Ol George W. did cocaine in his younger days, Bill Clinton smoked weed, and a hell of a whole lot of Americans voted for them boys! And then, just like privacy prying society we are, some wanted to oust Clinton for getting a shot of leg on the side. Might not have been the best husband, but he wasn't a bad Prez. Grow up people! Act your ages and let others have the privacy of a personal life we all cherish.
dumb

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

People have alleged that she drives drunk. Actually, many people have said this. I couldn't care less what she does behind closed doors in her own home. However, I do feel that (as a JUDGE) the general population should not see her at parties (drunk), at the depot (drunk) or driving drunk---all of which she has been accused of. Afterall, she is responsible for judging others on issues of DUI, public intoxication, etc.
AND...if you feel for one minute that alcoholics cannot be functioning, you are naive. Owning homes and going to work everyday does not make you except from alcoholism and it does not prove that you are not a drunk.
live in district

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

To eat it, was there a nerve hit?lol I know for a fact Ward has done all child-support on my familys part,lol and is a joke.We've talked to everyone, circuit, this is Bullitt Co. lets not forget!! JOKE! What would you think, if your childs father was 12,000.00 behind?? He'd been told over an over, you got 6 months, come back, you better pay.. We have heard that so much... Then the last time, Ward says ok going to jail for 6 months, guess what he gets out in 3... You all up there need out, bring in fresh blood, and not all kin people.. You must be one of her sweeties.lol I'll vote Roy Welch!! And my family to, and everybody I can talk to.. Have a good day.:)
larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

dumb you should change your name to just stupid
larry

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

And I want to s uck your c ock.
Seriously

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Yeah, Larry, anyone who makes valid points should have to deal with a backwoods inbred telling them to change their name because inbreds (like you) are incapable of making valid points. I agree with "dumb"'s points. They are valid.
Becky

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

I'mn nnot a drrunK!*hiccup* whys dooes eVeryBody saay that bout me?*burp* now iiF anyoNe neeeds me I be at the jail sleepin it ooff *hiccup* vOte ward!
Wha

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

dumb wrote:
People have alleged that she drives drunk. Actually, many people have said this. I couldn't care less what she does behind closed doors in her own home. However, I do feel that (as a JUDGE) the general population should not see her at parties (drunk), at the depot (drunk) or driving drunk---all of which she has been accused of. Afterall, she is responsible for judging others on issues of DUI, public intoxication, etc.
AND...if you feel for one minute that alcoholics cannot be functioning, you are naive. Owning homes and going to work everyday does not make you except from alcoholism and it does not prove that you are not a drunk.
So if she's a functioning alcoholic, she functions just as well, if not better, than a sober person. So what's the issue here? So what if she gets drunk at parties or bars! I do agree that she shouldn't drive drunk. Not only illegal but dangerous. But again so what if she's an alcoholic. I don't know if she drives drunk or not. According to some people on here she does, but that's heresay. Until I see proof I can't believe it. Teachers get drunk. 2 of my friends are teachers. And they're the ones shaping your childrens' futures.
Interested

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

If these accusations are true, the issue is this. If it is true a judge is an alcoholic, she is punishing people for having the same issue-essentially telling them to do as I say, not as I do. If she is guilty of public intoxication or drunk driving, it is hard to see how this is going to work fairly when she is sentencing people to jail and treatment for doing what she is doing. If she is regularly getting drunk after hours, it raises the question of the effect of hangovers on her judgement during the day. If she is an alcoholic, can she get through the day without a drink or is she consuming alcohol during work hours to keep from going into withdrawal?
dumb

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

It's an issue because she judges other people on issues related to alcholism. If you can't see the duplicity there, I don't see how I can make it any simpler.
You need to educate yourself on functional alcoholism.
Even if an alcoholic shows up to work everyday, it doesn't mean that they are able to fulfill the duties of their job. If I ever found myself in her court, I would expect her to be fully functioning and not hungover with a headache and the shakes.
And I think it sets a bad example for others when she is in the public eye drunk. Imagine someone charged with a PI and showing in her court after they had seen her the week before at the Depot drunk. Can you see why the judge may be skewed in her assessment of the situation?
takehertotheclea ners

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

i am not mixing anyone up! Rebecca ward is drunk! one of her daughters was doing drugs at a party i was at. Rebecca Ward showed up at that party to get her daughter who was high of coke!!! and Rebecca was shit faced drunk! you is a bad example and does not have the right to judge people on their behaviors! her ass should be in jail for driving drunk... she's a horrible judge. and a selfish byotch! she's not worthy of being a judge. not at all.
TOO FUNNY

San Juan Pueblo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

This is for you Say What. Love it love it the spelling call out was GREAT.......... that is what is on Welch's side HA atleast Judge Ward has CLASS...... this Person is an A__ LMAO

You Go Becky YOU ARE THE BEST..........
shorty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

hey its like this rebeca ward was my x wifes attorney she done a good job getting every thing i had and giveing it to her she came out like a rose i was mad at her but that was back in 1998 its like this she is very good at her job as i have seen her at work guess who was my attorney and this is no bull it was roy welch i got nothing oh wait a minute i got a empty wallet rebeca ward you got my vote thats for sure
Amanda

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

dumb wrote:
I know Becca Ward and she's always been a very nice woman and VERY fair in court.. She does many many things to help out around bullitt county as well as other places.. You all want to bring her family into it and things like that but there is one fact.. She will win she has enough of us local supporters that believe in her the rest of you must be mad because she didn't cut you any slack! As for her son Joe way to go on taking up for your family..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Shepherdsville Forum right now

Search the Shepherdsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
the round table (Aug '11) 5 min girl 10,175
Bullitt County Attorney Race- Etherton VS Woold... 9 min girl 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DITCH MITCH 147,068
Shepherdsville Mayor General Election- Tinnell,... 1 hr Anonymous 19
Amanda Mikesell (Nov '11) 2 hr Informationist 34
jailer 2 hr why 7
Shepherdsville woman accused of selling meth fr... 3 hr true story 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••