Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#65 Oct 10, 2012
I bet you are pretty good in private Holla (smile).

I believe some guy is talking about you on the round table thread, he mentioned nurse Ratchet.....

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#66 Oct 10, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
I bet you are pretty good in private Holla (smile).
I believe some guy is talking about you on the round table thread, he mentioned nurse Ratchet.....
Haha!

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#67 Oct 10, 2012
If anyone disputes what I am saying, I can name 3 different women than Brent has cheaated with--and that's just in my small world.

What's worse is that many different young ladies have accused Brent of pulling them over for "nothing" and then flirting with them....

How did he prevent getting canned for that whole "gambling" thing, anyway? Or the "massage parlor" incidents (which I don't KNOW to be true, but have been told by several people)?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#68 Oct 11, 2012
If you can't get any satisfaction from the local politicians, contact the FBI (I think it's the Public Integrity Unit) that handles complaints against law enforcement.

If he is blackmailing women for sex, that is a serious allegation, it has the same consequence as rape.

Make sure you have your facts straight, they can prosecute you for making false statements.
hmmmm
#69 Oct 11, 2012
who said he is blackmailing people for sex. what holla wrote i agree with. its no crime to say what you read in the paper and ither people say. people been saying this stuff about brent for years and i think its true, comes from too many people not to be

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#70 Oct 11, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
If you can't get any satisfaction from the local politicians, contact the FBI (I think it's the Public Integrity Unit) that handles complaints against law enforcement.
If he is blackmailing women for sex, that is a serious allegation, it has the same consequence as rape.
Make sure you have your facts straight, they can prosecute you for making false statements.
I did not say Brent is "blackmailing women for sex". Re-read it with comprehension this time.

I have no desire to call the FBI, local politicians, or your mom. I'm simply stating things that I either know or have heard from very reliable sources.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#71 Oct 11, 2012
I know what you said. That was posted earlier near the front of the thread.

There is nothing wrong/illegal about sex between consenting adults. Women/girls often don't tell the truth about police boyfriends. I know this because about half my family are cops.

Women, booze and guns have ruined a lot of cops careers. If this guy is doing his job and humping the ladies on his own time, he should be left alone. If he is not doing his job and humping girls in the back of his cruiser, eventually he will get caught.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#72 Oct 11, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
I know what you said. That was posted earlier near the front of the thread.
There is nothing wrong/illegal about sex between consenting adults. Women/girls often don't tell the truth about police boyfriends. I know this because about half my family are cops.
Women, booze and guns have ruined a lot of cops careers. If this guy is doing his job and humping the ladies on his own time, he should be left alone. If he is not doing his job and humping girls in the back of his cruiser, eventually he will get caught.
Did you miss the part about him being retired?

My gripe is that he was "caught" doing several things and always seemed to beat the rap.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#73 Oct 11, 2012
Holla:(Did you miss the part about him being retired?)

I did.

(My gripe is that he was "caught" doing several things and always seemed to beat the rap.)

That means he has a political sponsor. Someone in the administration has his back,[is covering for him]. Probably a relative or he might be a Mason .... People die and retire sometimes voted out of office, things change.
Truth

Sonora, KY

#74 Oct 16, 2012
Could it be possible that he "gets out of trouble" because he is innocent? Anything he had been accused of has had no real substance?

I've known Brent for several years. He is a pretty good guy at heart. He does do things that might be of questionable nature to some people, but doesn't break any laws.

He has been known to be a womanizer. If the women are buying his "game" it's their issue.

As far as Brent leaving the Shepherdsville Police Department, I heard he retired. Sounds like some people aren't happy with him if he's a policeman and still not happy if he isn't a policeman. Make up your mind. If you don't like him as a cop, then be happy that he isn't one anymore.
Get Real People

Louisville, KY

#75 Oct 17, 2012
Truth wrote:
Could it be possible that he "gets out of trouble" because he is innocent? Anything he had been accused of has had no real substance?
I've known Brent for several years. He is a pretty good guy at heart. He does do things that might be of questionable nature to some people, but doesn't break any laws.
He has been known to be a womanizer. If the women are buying his "game" it's their issue.
As far as Brent leaving the Shepherdsville Police Department, I heard he retired. Sounds like some people aren't happy with him if he's a policeman and still not happy if he isn't a policeman. Make up your mind. If you don't like him as a cop, then be happy that he isn't one anymore.
I agree with you..
Brent Retired.. Simple as that. He had been on planning to retire when he hit his retirement date months ago. So he finally went through with it. He is a good guy. He makes mistakes.. who doesn't? He was a good officer as well. Most single (as in not married) cops out there, are womanizers, and women go after it. Doesn't make it his problem, its the women who go after him. I dont understand why a human being can be scrutinized so much. Every person in this forum is a human being. With a heart beat, blood flow, and feelings. So back off of people you all know nothing about and make sure YOUR hands are clean. Because I would be will to bet, they aren't.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#76 Oct 17, 2012
Get Real People wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you..
Brent Retired.. Simple as that. He had been on planning to retire when he hit his retirement date months ago. So he finally went through with it. He is a good guy. He makes mistakes.. who doesn't? He was a good officer as well. Most single (as in not married) cops out there, are womanizers, and women go after it. Doesn't make it his problem, its the women who go after him. I dont understand why a human being can be scrutinized so much. Every person in this forum is a human being. With a heart beat, blood flow, and feelings. So back off of people you all know nothing about and make sure YOUR hands are clean. Because I would be will to bet, they aren't.
Gosh, I guess it was those horrible women's fault when Brent cheated on his wife. Or when he cheated with married women. Brent should be responsible for Brent's actions. Unfortunately, he was never made to be.
El Hefe

Shepherdsville, KY

#77 Oct 17, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I guess it was those horrible women's fault when Brent cheated on his wife. Or when he cheated with married women. Brent should be responsible for Brent's actions. Unfortunately, he was never made to be.
I can see your issues with this dude, but adultery is not illegal. It may be immoral in your eyes but that doesn't make it illegal. He may have been a morally shallow dude, but you don't go to jail for that and it's not a reason for termination. I'm sure we all get that you dot like this guy and probably have a good reason but get over it. What's done is done as far as him retiring goes.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#78 Oct 17, 2012
El Hefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see your issues with this dude, but adultery is not illegal. It may be immoral in your eyes but that doesn't make it illegal. He may have been a morally shallow dude, but you don't go to jail for that and it's not a reason for termination. I'm sure we all get that you dot like this guy and probably have a good reason but get over it. What's done is done as far as him retiring goes.
Well, I'm not concerned about his retirement. He worked there over 20 years so that's no surprise. Brent HAS engaged in illegal activities. I KNOW this to be true.
Who said anything about going to jail because of his moral inadequacies? I'm not sure where that came from.
El Hefe

Shepherdsville, KY

#79 Oct 17, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not concerned about his retirement. He worked there over 20 years so that's no surprise. Brent HAS engaged in illegal activities. I KNOW this to be true.
Who said anything about going to jail because of his moral inadequacies? I'm not sure where that came from.
It came from your repeated comments about infidelity and that he should be held responsible for his actions. The post I responded to was about nothing else but infidelity and being held responsible. I thought that was pretty clear. Oh we'll, if he committed crime and you know it to be true I must ask why are you on here blasting instead of reporting the crimes? There are no statute of limitations on felonies and one year on misdemeanors. Put up or shut up about it. Take care of business if you got a beef instead of being a computer hero. I'm not saying this dude is guilty or innocent of whatever crimes you know about. I'm simply saying if you know so much why haven't you done anything? My guess is you don't really have the proof for your claims, you were party to the crime, or just making stuff up to put on here. Either way it really doesn't matter, you are gonna keep doing what your doing so I am done after this. Good luck with your moral high ground.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#80 Oct 17, 2012
El Hefe wrote:
<quoted text>
It came from your repeated comments about infidelity and that he should be held responsible for his actions. The post I responded to was about nothing else but infidelity and being held responsible. I thought that was pretty clear. Oh we'll, if he committed crime and you know it to be true I must ask why are you on here blasting instead of reporting the crimes? There are no statute of limitations on felonies and one year on misdemeanors. Put up or shut up about it. Take care of business if you got a beef instead of being a computer hero. I'm not saying this dude is guilty or innocent of whatever crimes you know about. I'm simply saying if you know so much why haven't you done anything? My guess is you don't really have the proof for your claims, you were party to the crime, or just making stuff up to put on here. Either way it really doesn't matter, you are gonna keep doing what your doing so I am done after this. Good luck with your moral high ground.
Computer hero? LOL. That is EXACTLY what you are trying to be! Put that cape on and save your buddy, Brent! I know PLENTY about what Brent has done. I've not shared it here because it could potentially cause a great deal of pain for a great deal of people, some of whom I care about. AND, he will never be held accountable.... I don't have anything to prove to you. My issue with Brent is that he is of low, low moral fiber--which is in the end, worse than any crime he has committed.
Good Book

Latonia, KY

#81 Oct 18, 2012
El Hefe wrote:
<quoted text>
. Have you EVER heard of the TEN COMMANDEMENTS? Well in case you don't know #7 says You Shall Not Commit Adultry.
OUCH

Mount Washington, KY

#82 Oct 18, 2012
Good Book wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you EVER heard of the TEN COMMANDEMENTS? Well in case you don't know #7 says You Shall Not Commit Adultry.
Guess I am not glad that you are not the judge of our sins here on earth. My God is a forgiving God if you are willing to repent. Seriously.
El Hefe

Prospect, KY

#83 Oct 19, 2012
Good Book wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you EVER heard of the TEN COMMANDEMENTS? Well in case you don't know #7 says You Shall Not Commit Adultry.
Haha! Ok obviously you did not read the post you responded to. I said adultery wasn't "ILLEGAL" and therefore no criminal charges or reason for termination. I'm not saying it wasn't morally wrong. While the Ten Commandments are gods law, the US law doesn't recognize it as having criminal authority. Good try though.
El Hefe

Prospect, KY

#84 Oct 19, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
<quoted text>
Computer hero? LOL. That is EXACTLY what you are trying to be! Put that cape on and save your buddy, Brent! I know PLENTY about what Brent has done. I've not shared it here because it could potentially cause a great deal of pain for a great deal of people, some of whom I care about. AND, he will never be held accountable.... I don't have anything to prove to you. My issue with Brent is that he is of low, low moral fiber--which is in the end, worse than any crime he has committed.
Put my cape on?...lol. That's actually funny. I guess I can see why you are not jumping to share your details if you are protecting someone else, but I still stand by my statement of taking your beef to him instead of on a message board. Oh we'll, good luck with the burdens of your knowledge. By the way, I don't know this dude and it sounds as if I don't want to either. At least keep him from my lady friend...haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teresa/tree 14 min old friend 1
Grizzly G goes to the woods 6 hr rylermyler 1
Amanda Decker 8 hr Jerry Sandusky 11
kings forest (Nov '11) 8 hr shelia 108
amber johnson (Jan '12) 16 hr Facts 35
Smokey Oak hears of Grizzly G going near the woods 21 hr rylermyler 1
Smokey Oak develops feelings for the little boy Mon Phil Layshio 3

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance