fat bitch in park place apartment

Posted in the Shepherdsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joebshepherdsvil le

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2011
137 boardwalk avenue apartment 2 everybody that is living in park place apartments you better watch her she will make you think she is your friend and then she will turn against you she will say that you are doing something to her and her wife beating child beater boyfriend i know for a fact she called the cops on her was once friends after spending the day with them.and also if you live around or near 200 village drive watch for joshua pitcock he lives in apartment 6 he is not a man because he will not face a man he only fights women,normal children and handicap children.if you ever sold weed to him watch him and his girlfriend will snitch on you
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Another product of the public school system.
yourparanoid

Georgetown, IN

#3 Nov 27, 2011
lmmfao! Hey "Joe b" I know who you are. your that dirty lil skank in apt. 3 or 4! an I know who your talking about.... so how is it your calling her a "snitch", when you sit back an post she rat you out over some weed, that she a snitch?" Stop popping the pills for a while, you just might be fine. Unless you keep running your mouth about other people..... Just a thought
joebshepherdsvil le

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2011
yourparanoid wrote:
lmmfao! Hey "Joe b" I know who you are. your that dirty lil skank in apt. 3 or 4! an I know who your talking about.... so how is it your calling her a "snitch", when you sit back an post she rat you out over some weed, that she a snitch?" Stop popping the pills for a while, you just might be fine. Unless you keep running your mouth about other people..... Just a thought
Maybe you should let that fat bitch use your credit card.I no she has a court date of 12/13/11 in bullitt county. So now let her tell on you.
sammy

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2011
you go joe b a men
mikelhillveiw

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2011
joebshepherdsville wrote:
131 boardwalk avenue apartment 2 everybody that is living in park place apartments you better watch her she will make you think she is your friend and then she will turn against you she will say that you are doing something to her and her wife beating child beater boyfriend i know for a fact she called the cops on her was once friends after spending the day with them.and also if you live around or near 200 village drive watch for joshua pitcock he lives in apartment 6 he is not a man because he will not face a man he only fights women,normal children and handicap children.if you ever sold weed to him watch him and his girlfriend will snitch on you
all you good people was misty thompson she will steal your credit card and then she will rat on youall she has my freinds card now
o wow

New Albany, IN

#7 Nov 30, 2011
i'd like to know where building 137 is did you mean 131?
joebshepherdsvil le

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2011
o wow wrote:
i'd like to know where building 137 is did you mean 131?
yes 131 typed wrong number sorry the building are not numbered in order up there
smh

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2011
Everyone that lives in that shit hole should walk down to the bridge and jump off. Then tear that eye sore down.
wow

New Albany, IN

#11 Dec 1, 2011
she seems like a nice lady..who knew
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 1, 2011
smh wrote:
Everyone that lives in that shit hole should walk down to the bridge and jump off. Then tear that eye sore down.
I drove by there the other day, calling that place a s hit hole is an act of kindness.
Got my gum boots on now

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2011
Damn I ain't seen no skinny beotchs up there, they all fat asses so which of the 200 are you talking about dawg ?
mikeshepherdsvil le

Ft Mitchell, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2011
Got my gum boots on now wrote:
Damn I ain't seen no skinny beotchs up there, they all fat asses so which of the 200 are you talking about dawg ?
fat rat bitch that calls the cops all the time she is in building 131 apt.#1 she drives a white car
lol

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2011
If that whole apartment complex burned to the ground it would be a blessing to society there is nothing there put pill poppers,dope cookers, meth heads nothing good going on there but the poor children who cant help being there and their good for nothing parents
BBrineyvillegril l

Mount Washington, KY

#18 Dec 7, 2011
lol wrote:
If that whole apartment complex burned to the ground it would be a blessing to society there is nothing there put pill poppers,dope cookers, meth heads nothing good going on there but the poor children who cant help being there and their good for nothing parents
you need to learn to spell.(nothing there put pill poppers) i think it is but pill poppers. Maybe you should move out. what is the matter you can not get any pills.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#19 Dec 8, 2011
The place wouldn't be toooo bad if they got rid of all the section 8 trash that live there. It seems kids are runnin round all hours every time I pass by there. Heard the guy who owns the place don't give two craps who moves in as long as they are state paid
BBrineyvillegril l

Mount Washington, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2011
lto the K wrote:
The place wouldn't be toooo bad if they got rid of all the section 8 trash that live there. It seems kids are runnin round all hours every time I pass by there. Heard the guy who owns the place don't give two craps who moves in as long as they are state paid
we live here> I work 12 hours every day six days a week. So speak for yourself.Maybe you need to get a real job. If you do just maybe you wouldn't be driving by so much.As for the kids they are in by ten pm. Maybe you should come by and talk to the owner.
mlesliehillveiw

Mount Washington, KY

#21 Dec 8, 2011
lto the K wrote:
We are talking about the fat bitch.You live here so do your drugs. But we all love you. Do you love to have the cop's called on you. Maybe you are the fat bitch with the man that beat's a kid that is sick and your girl freind. SO AGAIN WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#22 Dec 8, 2011
mlesliehillveiw wrote:
<quoted text>We are talking about the fat bitch.You live here so do your drugs. But we all love you. Do you love to have the cop's called on you. Maybe you are the fat bitch with the man that beat's a kid that is sick and your girl freind. SO AGAIN WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Nah wouldnt be caught dead in that trashy a$$ place. I only pass by it on my way to and from work, actually live bout 2 miles past it, so I have to see it everyday. Too bad so many people there are white trash, its trailer park status there
callasisee

Bradfordsville, KY

#23 Dec 8, 2011
lto the K wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah wouldnt be caught dead in that trashy a$$ place. I only pass by it on my way to and from work, actually live bout 2 miles past it, so I have to see it everyday. Too bad so many people there are white trash, its trailer park status there
Easy on the trailer park name calling. I do not live in 1 myself but know some good, caring and loving families that do. Probably if you looked back into your past, you may wish your family had a trailer park to call home. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family of man pulled from pond after police foo... 43 min truth 3
I like Rylermyler 3 hr Spectral Voices 7
What happened to Portia 3 hr Justiceleague 45
Shepherdsville City Police 6 hr justaskme 12
hunter campbell (Dec '13) Wed Spectral Voices 22
Shepherdsville nudist Wed JustMe 8
Smokey Oak Jan 16 Spectral Voices 3

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance