Honey Bee

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Learning still..try this
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2012
To generate a link to a youtube video.... While you are on Topix.

1. Click the tab button to open another tab, or if you are using a really old browser open a new session.

2. Goto youtube and start the video you are interested in.

3. Goto the address line (On my browser the left corner has arrows <- and ->) copy the address.

4. Open tab or session in Topix.

5. Paste address line into Topix comment box.

Good Luck
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2012
The video must be playing when you copy the link to get the link to work.

The address line is usually at the top of the browser screen.

What you want is the video playing in a new tab or session when you copy the address line. Then you return to Topix and paste the link in the comment box.
Honey Bee

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2012
So did it not open and play for you?
Thanks for the instructions. I will try :)
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
The video must be playing when you copy the link to get the link to work.
The address line is usually at the top of the browser screen.
What you want is the video playing in a new tab or session when you copy the address line. Then you return to Topix and paste the link in the comment box.
Hey bro'.Dude,I just read over several of our posts on various threads,and for the very first time,,,I could clearly see how many people would think that we're the same guy.Honestly,,,we present ourselves pretty much the same way.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Yes two adult men that like and enjoy women. Amazing to some that two of us could exist in the same community.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Soo scarecrow and spartan... I've been going some soul searching lately on a lot of things, and I just wanted to say thank you to the both of you for your posts on my threads about my ex. Even though he's a jacka**, that doesn't change the fact that I should learn forgiveness and forget about it. It's just disheartening when you give your all to someone and they stomp your heart in the ground. Are there any descent men out there really?
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Oct 9, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
Soo scarecrow and spartan... I've been going some soul searching lately on a lot of things, and I just wanted to say thank you to the both of you for your posts on my threads about my ex. Even though he's a jacka**, that doesn't change the fact that I should learn forgiveness and forget about it. It's just disheartening when you give your all to someone and they stomp your heart in the ground. Are there any descent men out there really?
Could you be more specific about which thread? Hard to distinguish sarcasm from sincerity at times so I reserve the right to comment on your comment,,,when I understand the nature of your comment.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 9, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Could you be more specific about which thread? Hard to distinguish sarcasm from sincerity at times so I reserve the right to comment on your comment,,,when I understand the nature of your comment.
Lol. Well the original thread was deleted. But it was about a month or so ago... About Nathan Douglas Scurlock. I was going off about him being a douche and taking me for about 6 grand...
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Oct 9, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Well the original thread was deleted. But it was about a month or so ago... About Nathan Douglas Scurlock. I was going off about him being a douche and taking me for about 6 grand...
Not really clear.However,I'm wondering about it.I don't know a Nathan Douglas Scurlock,and it's not really my nature to click on a thread with a name as a title,unless I know that name.If you could remind me of what I said though...Anyway,some dumb-dumb out there perpetrates like he's me from time to time,but I feel like he's fairly easy to spot.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 9, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Not really clear.However,I'm wondering about it.I don't know a Nathan Douglas Scurlock,and it's not really my nature to click on a thread with a name as a title,unless I know that name.If you could remind me of what I said though...Anyway,some dumb-dumb out there perpetrates like he's me from time to time,but I feel like he's fairly easy to spot.
You and scarecrow just told me I shouldn't have so much hatred and to forgive and let it go. Anyhow, thank you for the advice. It's not healthy holding anger against someone. It just makes you cold and bitter inside... And that wasn't me
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

#13 Oct 9, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You and scarecrow just told me I shouldn't have so much hatred and to forgive and let it go. Anyhow, thank you for the advice. It's not healthy holding anger against someone. It just makes you cold and bitter inside... And that wasn't me
Glad you realized that.Holding bitterness,anger and resentment is a very slow and painful method of self-destruction.Hard to forgive indeed,,,but much healthier to do so.Good luck with ya _princess1.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Do you know who is the last person, that you are willing to forgive ?????(Hint look in the mirror) it's yourself. You must forgive yourself for being stupid, or lazy, or drunk, or all the other thing you did or should have done.........

Location hidden

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Do you know who is the last person, that you are willing to forgive ?????(Hint look in the mirror) it's yourself. You must forgive yourself for being stupid, or lazy, or drunk, or all the other thing you did or should have done.........
Well, I'm not sure if that was intended towards me for being stupid, lazy or a drunk but given the sincerity in my post to you, all I said was thank you for making me realize how bitter being angry with someone can make you. But thanks, ill keep that in mind the next time I look in the mirror.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2012
All I am saying is easier to forgive others than to forgive yourself. At least it is/was for me.

I get that voice in the back of my head, you should have known better or how could I have been so stupid, or I was to lazy to get up and do the right thing or if only I hadn't been so drunk or why was I so greedy, I couldn't let it go or I should not have let that anger me.

At times I wonder if I am under attack by demonic spirits ?????

Location hidden

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
All I am saying is easier to forgive others than to forgive yourself. At least it is/was for me.

I get that voice in the back of my head, you should have known better or how could I have been so stupid, or I was to lazy to get up and do the right thing or if only I hadn't been so drunk or why was I so greedy, I couldn't let it go or I should not have let that anger me.

At times I wonder if I am under attack by demonic spirits ?????
Lol oh ok. I guess I read it and took it the wrong way darling. It just sounded like it was an attack and at first I wasn't sure if it were you or someone else posting under your name so I took it defensively. No you're right, I still every day think how stupid I was to let my guard down and love someone so much that it could blind me and not be able to see who he actually was inside. Self forgiveness IS the hardest.:)
Sweet Melody

Mount Washington, KY

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
Learning still..try this
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I love that song! But now I'm very curious as to what Scarecrow's story was.

“Standing Tall”

Since: Aug 10

Louisville

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Sweet Melody wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that song! But now I'm very curious as to what Scarecrow's story was.
My story, I joined the Marine Corps Reserve right out of high school. I was going to be a cop like the rest of my family. I was a probationary officer when I was called up for Desert Shield/Storm. After that I came home and resumed my career as a police officer.

Then 9/11 and I was called up for Afghanistan. This was when I decided I was a Marine not a cop. I did another tour in Afghanistan and then in Iraq in 2004. After Fallujah, I had enough and retired in 2005.

Now I work occasional security jobs. As I look back over my life, I realize that had I made different choices, I could have avoided a lot of pain both mental and physical.

That's all I way trying to say....... A person does what he does then you have to live with it.......
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 22, 2012
Sorry I thought I was signed on as Scarecrow...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheyenne Thompson 16 min over it 7
Bad Parents 28 min lol 12
Thotties 1 hr anonymous 1
david that sold his ipad!!!! 1 hr billybobbendyouover 1
Adam Geary (Jun '12) 1 hr hope 28
want some meth 1 hr billybob 2
erica martin aka meatlover 2 hr Brandon Gerald 23
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shepherdsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shepherdsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 am PST

NBC Sports10:10AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
Bleacher Report 3:26 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score and Analysis for Denver
Bleacher Report 3:56 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis