a friend

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2010
To anyone that knows him he is doing ok...He has an appeal on his case on Oct 4th at 1:30 pm at the bullitt county courthouse..keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
dude

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2010
nah... if he was arrested, they evidently have sufficient evidence to put him there for murdering his father.

Since: Jun 10

Mt. Washington, KY

#3 Jul 15, 2010
his stepmother is the one that had his father killed. this county just didnt want another case like the dishon case, so they put him away to avoid looking stupid yet again.
hello

Hermitage, PA

#4 Jul 15, 2010
didnt ricky pawn a bunch of his dads tools before they found his dad's body? pretty suspiscious. i dont remember all the details but it was pretty damn conclusive ricky did it.
a friend

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 15, 2010
I dont know all the details either but I do know him and in my opinion he could never do something that awful. I do know that he has an appeal coming up though and I just wanted people to know. Thats all.
Any updates

Bardstown, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2011
Did he have any luck
a friend

Radcliff, KY

#7 Jun 18, 2011
Still Havent heard anything from the appeal...It could take up to another year to know anything.
someone you may know two

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2014
someone you may know wrote:
his stepmother is the one that had his father killed. this county just didnt want another case like the dishon case, so they put him away to avoid looking stupid yet again.
how could the step mom do it when she was out of town.....
and what was her motive??
really

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2014
Way to bring back a thread
Poster

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 1, 2014
the post said HAD his father killed. which is why she was out of town silly billy
Joe

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Jan 26, 2017
What ever happen to Ricky is he still locked away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pentecostals are a Cult (Jul '11) 1 hr Gods punisher 33
MAN, SPARTAN, the woods 3 hr WhiteTrash 1
Amanda Norris (Nov '12) 5 hr Kapow 22
Bald guy at AutoZone? 6 hr Spartiepoo 2
Bigfoot in Bullitt County 6 hr Spartiepoo 6
Why are bullitt county women so Prudish 7 hr rylermyler 1
Salt River Fishing (Feb '12) 14 hr jan braughard 37

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance