Comments
61 - 80 of 192 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2011
rosey nosey

Norman Park, GA

#62 Apr 15, 2010
David,has 5 votes here . Yall....better know all the dirt on your sherriff.Dont grab your shovels too quickly to start on David.Know several people could tell you things would scare you out of your shoes.Do we really need Wyatt Earp or Doc Holiday wannabes? Do you have any idea who the deputys are now?SCARES me....That bunch all about money and selfmade power.Now we need another change....
Wrong

New Albany, IN

#63 Apr 16, 2010
bc voter wrote:
I am so happy he was able to arrest those boys that have been taking advantage of those poor little girls. I would be proud to call him our sheriff. If he does half as good a job as sheriff as he does as chief, he has mine and my family's vote
He took the credit but what they did not say was two Shepherdsville PD officers found them in the parking lot at Lowes and the initial detainment of the boy, the chief just hauled the girl home, my question is why did 2 Pioneer officers have to go into Shepherdsville city and leave pioneer village unprotected when Shepherdsville had custody ... for the credit thats way ..by the way i was there and saw it.
wronguwrong

Norman Park, GA

#64 Apr 18, 2010
Which Lowes was you at.It was on the news several channel, with pictures and all.Its obvious you werent there.Why did Shepherdsville police go out their city?
u r so wrong

Bardstown, KY

#65 Apr 19, 2010
oh u r oh so wrong wrong and wronguwrong. Both of u need to get ur story strait. 2 wrongs don't make a rite
Wrong

Carrollton, KY

#66 Apr 19, 2010
u r so wrong wrote:
oh u r oh so wrong wrong and wronguwrong. Both of u need to get ur story strait. 2 wrongs don't make a rite
Read it again you idiot, it WAS in Shepherdsville and the Pioneer Police were out of their city not the Shepherdsville Police as it WAS IN SHEPHERDSVILLE and no the news crews WERE NOT THERE at LOWES ... BETTER LEARN TO READ before you call somebody out go crawl back in your hole fool !
Wrong

Carrollton, KY

#67 Apr 19, 2010
wronguwrong wrote:
Which Lowes was you at.It was on the news several channel, with pictures and all.Its obvious you werent there.Why did Shepherdsville police go out their city?
Read it again you idiot, it WAS in Shepherdsville and the Pioneer Police were out of their city not the Shepherdsville Police as it WAS IN SHEPHERDSVILLE and no the news crews WERE NOT THERE at LOWES ... BETTER LEARN TO READ before you call somebody out go crawl back in your hole fool ! Aw yea i posted a reply to the second idiot instead of the first idiot, well anyway your both IDIOTS .. you must be kin cause neither of ya make any sense !!
wronguwrong

Norman Park, GA

#68 Apr 20, 2010
can read and write, spell too.The news crew was there also the perps. car and police cars.Have good eyesight and recognize scenery.....you think you make sense.How childish.Get offensive and start calling names......Anyway Bye now.
Wrong

Carrollton, KY

#69 Apr 21, 2010
wronguwrong wrote:
can read and write, spell too.The news crew was there also the perps. car and police cars.Have good eyesight and recognize scenery.....you think you make sense.How childish.Get offensive and start calling names......Anyway Bye now.
Again the news WERE NOT THERE, they had to follow the cops around to have been there during the arrest, which I would not put that past Greenwell either, and not that it matters anything as your crystal balls must be outa wack, you asw it on TV so how can you really say who was or was not, and ya need to put your glasses back on, I was there and saw it all not that it really matters, the whole thing is that pioneer village went out of city into shepherdsville leaving their city unprotected just so Greenwell could take the credit, and take the girl home, why does he not think shep pd is not capable of doing their job, they are far more capable than he is!! For your statement of childish .. best wake up cause your posting what you saw off a tv report and pictures, and not being there is just hearsay with no facts .. again go craw back in your hole idiot!!

“Logic=Serenity”

Since: Feb 10

Clermont, Ky

#70 Apr 21, 2010
It was in Shep, and it was a PV police officer. Adam Wheeler was one of them.
Nephew

Bardstown, KY

#71 Apr 21, 2010
I've known this man my whole life...not only is he family, but I've always called him my big brother..he watched over me when I was little, and tried to help me do the right things when I got older..I don't know if any of you knew another man, by the name of Harry Greenwell, my grandfather..but if you did, everyone knows he was one of the greatest men who ever lived..and Dave reminds me more and more of him every day...Dave is a strong family man, that takes care of everyone. I think we need a person like him in office. Because I can't think of a better person.
Nephew

Bardstown, KY

#73 Apr 21, 2010
Shep guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he molested you too. Did he make you touch his winkie?
You are not worth my time or the effort for this kind of remark....
just some facts

Bardstown, KY

#75 Apr 21, 2010
Kentucky had some weird-ass problems on Nov. 7, 2006. Tens of thousands of votes zoned in at exactly 6.81 percent for the same candidate on two different sets of machines in Franklin County. More votes showed up than voters in every race in Bullitt County...blackboxvoting.org
BlackBox Voting Investigates: Moonshine Elections Part II
There's a little moonshine in all of us. Well worth the read. Start wrapping your head around the mechanics of election rigging, and it all clicks into place just how easy it really is.
An original Black Box Voting investigative report
By Bev Harris
This report is dedicated to Dave Greenwell of Bullitt County, Kentucky, who ran for sheriff in 2006 with a pledge to clean up nepotism in Bullitt County government. He lost. Last time I met him, his thank-you-for-trying message consisted of three broken ribs. A powerful family now dominates Bullitt County, but if what we have learned will help to achieve reforms (see end of article), Dave's loss can result in a win for Kentucky and many other states.
Extraordinary work by Bullitt County citizen Kathy Greenwell triggered this investigative report.
It's not often you read in the newspaper that a candidate for sheriff -- in this case, Kathy's husband, Dave Greenwell -- is running a campaign with an explicit promise to clean up nepotism in county hiring practices. That flagged the issue for us, and a closer look reveals that this problem is significant, jeopardizes computerized elections, and is not limited to Bullitt County.
When Dave announced his intent to run for Bullitt County sheriff, he was fired. He is now a police officer in nearby Pioneer Village.
Election rights attorney Paul Lehto has done a masterful job of framing the issues of counting votes in secret, and provided several of the frames used in this article.
Black Box Voting administrative assistant Natalie D'Arielli has contributed astute insights and suggested some of the practical solutions. She trekked around Kentucky with me capturing video and asking questions.
And thanks also to the mighty Nancy Tobi, from whom I purloined the "gone wild" concept for the "Nepotism Gone Wild" subhead. Her "Citizens Gone Wild" concept in New Hampshire is an empowering way to take action.
Citizens who wish to become more involved: Black Box Voting has prepared an easy to follow "Citizens Tool Kit" for you, available for free online: http://www.blackboxvoting.org/toolkit.html
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 01:51 pm:
----------
just some facts

Bardstown, KY

#76 Apr 21, 2010
ELECTION NIGHT, NOV. 2006, BULLITT COUNTY KENTUCKY

Two local public officials in each county have especially close proximity to elections and ballot chain of custody: the county elections director and the county sheriff.

In the 2006 election that installed Donnie Tinnell as the new sheriff, outgoing Bullitt County Sheriff Paul Parsley was in there helping with the Election Night e-vote tallying, and Parsley's granddaughter, whom nobody can recall being on the payroll or appointed to any official position, was seen handling the poll tapes - results from each individual voting machine - which by the way didn't match up to the official results, but nobody did anything about that. Paul Parsley had already announced that the new sheriff in town was going to be Donnie Tinnell - in fact, he announced that Tinnell would be chosen by the voters some months before the election.

Another person getting up close and personal to the e-vote counting was Linda Tinnell, the sister-in-law of Donnie Tinnell. No one could actually view the counting of the e-votes of course, other than noting that someone was doing something to computers. So here we have Donnie Tinnell running for sheriff, and we also had Donnie's cousin, Sherman Tinnell, running for mayor. Here a Tinnell, there a Tinnell, helping with the votes a Tinnell, and all the Tinnell people won, including relatives like Donnie's niece, a schoolteacher named Melanie Roberts who happened to land the most powerful position in the county.(3)

The mantle was duly passed from Sheriff Parsley to new Sheriff Donnie Tinnell, who now also sits on the Bullitt County Board of Elections.(4)
just some facts

Bardstown, KY

#77 Apr 21, 2010
BlackBox Voting Investigates: Moonshine Elections Part II
There's a little moonshine in all of us. Well worth the read. Start wrapping your head around the mechanics of election rigging, and it all clicks into place just how easy it really is.

An original Black Box Voting investigative report
By Bev Harris

This report is dedicated to Dave Greenwell of Bullitt County, Kentucky, who ran for sheriff in 2006 with a pledge to clean up nepotism in Bullitt County government. He lost. Last time I met him, his thank-you-for-trying message consisted of three broken ribs. A powerful family now dominates Bullitt County, but if what we have learned will help to achieve reforms (see end of article), Dave's loss can result in a win for Kentucky and many other states.

Extraordinary work by Bullitt County citizen Kathy Greenwell triggered this investigative report.

It's not often you read in the newspaper that a candidate for sheriff -- in this case, Kathy's husband, Dave Greenwell -- is running a campaign with an explicit promise to clean up nepotism in county hiring practices. That flagged the issue for us, and a closer look reveals that this problem is significant, jeopardizes computerized elections, and is not limited to Bullitt County.

When Dave announced his intent to run for Bullitt County sheriff, he was fired. He is now a police officer in nearby Pioneer Village.

Election rights attorney Paul Lehto has done a masterful job of framing the issues of counting votes in secret, and provided several of the frames used in this article.

Black Box Voting administrative assistant Natalie D'Arielli has contributed astute insights and suggested some of the practical solutions. She trekked around Kentucky with me capturing video and asking questions.

And thanks also to the mighty Nancy Tobi, from whom I purloined the "gone wild" concept for the "Nepotism Gone Wild" subhead. Her "Citizens Gone Wild" concept in New Hampshire is an empowering way to take action.

Citizens who wish to become more involved: Black Box Voting has prepared an easy to follow "Citizens Tool Kit" for you, available for free online: http://www.blackboxvoting.org/toolkit.html
just some facts

Bardstown, KY

#78 Apr 21, 2010
Funny thing...every time I paste the facts from blackboxvoiting.org ...they keep disappearing...who keeps removing them...is someone trying to hide the truth?
Attention Getters

Bardstown, KY

#79 Apr 21, 2010
What's the matter Shep guy...afraid the new gov't will get rid of the real child molesters?
Oh Yes

New Albany, IN

#80 Apr 21, 2010
Well, don't know or ever heard of such as the blackboxvoiting before but this theory seems to be kind of out there in left field, gee how come the feds and commonwealth attorney general were not involved .. huh lets see, probably because its unfounded, unsupported, lack of evidence to sustain, lack of facts and truth, The federal government investigates such miss-doings and corrupt acts such as claimed had happened, don't recall any of this in the media anywhere. Sound as though someones got a bunch a fiction going on here!
grow up

United States

#81 Apr 22, 2010
Go dave? we need to get rid of all of them and start over fresh.
Attention Getters

Bardstown, KY

#82 Apr 22, 2010
Oh Yes wrote:
Well, don't know or ever heard of such as the blackboxvoiting before but this theory seems to be kind of out there in left field, gee how come the feds and commonwealth attorney general were not involved .. huh lets see, probably because its unfounded, unsupported, lack of evidence to sustain, lack of facts and truth, The federal government investigates such miss-doings and corrupt acts such as claimed had happened, don't recall any of this in the media anywhere. Sound as though someones got a bunch a fiction going on here!
Oh Yes..have you been living with your head in the sand since the 2006 Elections...got to the WDRB archives of June 7, 2007 and see where they reported that the FBI was entering the county for the investigation and also where the shredder trucks were arriving just hours before the FBI arrived.

http://www.fox41.com/article/view/12526/...

Everyone wants to talk about the Greenwell's coaxing a conspiracy....but the truth of the matter is that the FBI did find wrongdoing at the ballots...there were poll tapes showing up unaccounted for for months after the election...and everyone involved was elected in the 2006 election..

Get your head out of the sand and find the facts before you try to discredit someone..that's the great thing about this great internet..you can google anything..if you are smart enough or honest enough to do so...

CHANGE IS LEAVING...JUSTICE IS COMING...DAVE GREENWELL FOR SHERIFF IN 2010...
Oh Yes

Carrollton, KY

#83 Apr 22, 2010
Attention Getters wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yes..have you been living with your head in the sand since the 2006 Elections...got to the WDRB archives of June 7, 2007 and see where they reported that the FBI was entering the county for the investigation and also where the shredder trucks were arriving just hours before the FBI arrived.
http://www.fox41.com/article/view/12526/...
Everyone wants to talk about the Greenwell's coaxing a conspiracy....but the truth of the matter is that the FBI did find wrongdoing at the ballots...there were poll tapes showing up unaccounted for for months after the election...and everyone involved was elected in the 2006 election..
Get your head out of the sand and find the facts before you try to discredit someone..that's the great thing about this great internet..you can google anything..if you are smart enough or honest enough to do so...
CHANGE IS LEAVING...JUSTICE IS COMING...DAVE GREENWELL FOR SHERIFF IN 2010...
As I figured another Greenwell supporter strap, and as I also figured your link goes nowhere, and tell me how come the feds didn't go for prosecution of these aledged vote fraud parties ? So you say everyone in public office in bullitt county is a party to this .. huh how strange all this comes out all of a sudden, and I also assume that the feds are involved in this aledged fraud as well huh! Let me ask you, is your house wrapped in foil and rigged with explosives so that aliens and listening devices can't penetrate your perimeter .... wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min 62656sss 1,273
Vanessa Kailin 29 min I kno 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
kirsten R aka Kiki :) 8 hr sam 1
Why are all Shep women pill head sl uts? (May '13) 8 hr sam 14
Melanie Roberts is a JOKE as Judge/Executive (Jul '10) 8 hr Voter 119
Who are you going to vote for in the judge race (Dec '13) 11 hr No Mel-Obama No More 50
•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shepherdsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shepherdsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••