First Prev
of 6
Next Last
RandomHERO

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2011
I can't believe how many people are doing these pills, no matter what, seeing their friends die, having to steal, even jail and rehab , but they ALWAYS turn back to the pills... It's insane! What is it about those little STOP signs that drive people to these lengths.!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2011
RandomHERO wrote:
I can't believe how many people are doing these pills, no matter what, seeing their friends die, having to steal, even jail and rehab , but they ALWAYS turn back to the pills... It's insane! What is it about those little STOP signs that drive people to these lengths.!
They make ya feel good.They make you look cool.All your friends are doin' it.Just playin'.Whatsa matter chief? Blow the rent forty milligrams at a time and need some answers so you don't do it again tomorrow? Just playin' again.Have you noticed that meth,crack,heroine,and cocaine do the same thing? Or is it just the stop signs that you don't like?
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2011
They should legalize all drugs and make them cheap and available. Then within a short time the addicts would OD and die. It will be hard on some parents but they are going to lose them anyway.

At least half the murders in Louisville are over drugs. The other half are money and sex. The capacity of human beings to self destruct is limitless.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 14, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
They should legalize all drugs and make them cheap and available. Then within a short time the addicts would OD and die. It will be hard on some parents but they are going to lose them anyway.
At least half the murders in Louisville are over drugs. The other half are money and sex. The capacity of human beings to self destruct is limitless.
I just recently heard of this drug. I'm concerned about a family member. Where do people get this stuff anyway? The amount of young people doing this is so alarming. If it's not oxy, meth, bath salts..etc another one pops up. I visited your town last week and was shocked when I saw the people coming in and out of a convenient store. More than half of them appeared to be strung out on something. What's going on there?
This Drug is the Devil

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2011
I have A son that has been in trouble with the law 2 or 3 times this year..He has stolen anything of value in my home.. Been in rehab several times and just cant get over this very addictive drug that is very dangerous!!! At this point Im trying to save his Life.. They are finding Young Adults dead from this drug... Very sad... Some of the small stores are the meeting place to get them. Bullitt Co. is a Drug Infested place for these pills and other drugs !!! The doctors and the Pharmacy need to take this Drug off the market ASAP even the Police officers said this drug has spread like Wild Fire in the U.S. Why dont the Food and Drug administration take this drug off the market???? To Requital- there is a reason to be concerned for your family member..At this point I dont know what to do!!
TO RANDOM HERO: Your right !! they will do anything to get or buy this drug...
no hope

Coxs Creek, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2011
first it was lortabs, o.c's then opana's if its not one thing it will be another. there is nothing anyone can do for anybody that is on them if they dont want to help theirself. you have to remeber these ppl are addicts! it takes hitting rock bottom (sometimes thats not even enough) before they realize what the pills have done to them. so if the FDA takes opana's off the market just as they did o.c's the addicts will find something else,(if they already havent) remeber an addict is one step ahead of you!
Awww Yess

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2011
When my children hit thier teenage years I think I will take everything of value and lock it away somewhere out of state until they've grown out of those years. kentucky is one of the leading states for presc. drug abuse....Go KY!!!
jaded

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2011
Are the devil!
agreed

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2011
Agree with Scarecrow and Spartan
jaded

Bardstown, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2011
Turn a housewife into a ho
its unbelievable

Hollywood, FL

#11 Dec 23, 2011
Everyone is on them. Even people who never touched drugs in high-school are strung out on them
Annoyed

Florence, KY

#12 Jan 3, 2012
Yep, just ask Nicole Whitmer, Janet Hanson, TJ Hester. They are all strung out on them and lost all of their kids. Same for Timmy Capps, and his girlfriend, Brittany. they turn you into a junkie, theif, and abuser to you kids. Get in DETOX
spartan

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2012
jaded wrote:
Turn a housewife into a ho
Always wondered what causes that.
Hannibel Lector

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Jan 3, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Always wondered what causes that.
That was quite brilliant Mark!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2012
Hannibel Lector wrote:
<quoted text>That was quite brilliant Mark!
Thank you Hannibel!
billy bob

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2012
thats bad
SMH

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2012
Losers all who sell em, all who do em! but all in denial that anything is wrong with em.
Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2012
The poor babies being born into this epidemic, the mothers are addicted and do the drug all through pregnancy then after giving birth continue and the children are left behind. Its so sad these people addicted to this drug care nothing about anyone including their children they only care about getting their next pill. And sadly enough none of them think they have a problem.
concerned

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2012
This Drug is the Devil wrote:
I have A son that has been in trouble with the law 2 or 3 times this year..He has stolen anything of value in my home.. Been in rehab several times and just cant get over this very addictive drug that is very dangerous!!! At this point Im trying to save his Life.. They are finding Young Adults dead from this drug... Very sad... Some of the small stores are the meeting place to get them. Bullitt Co. is a Drug Infested place for these pills and other drugs !!! The doctors and the Pharmacy need to take this Drug off the market ASAP even the Police officers said this drug has spread like Wild Fire in the U.S. Why dont the Food and Drug administration take this drug off the market???? To Requital- there is a reason to be concerned for your family member..At this point I dont know what to do!!
TO RANDOM HERO: Your right !! they will do anything to get or buy this drug...
If ur son knows a Chelcey Logan or a Thomas Fleener tht could be where he's getting thm from thy are hooked on them real bad. Stealing from who ever and what ever just to get money or even trade for those opana's. Thy did take other pills b4 opana's came out but once those came out tht's all thy pretty much take now cause nothing else is strong enough. I'm surprised nothing has happened to either 1 of these kids and tht's what thy are neither 1 of thm is over 20 and tht's sad. Why would thy put smethg so pwrfl out ther knwng the way ppl get hookd on the meth.
likesthemtoo

Hillsborough, NC

#20 Jan 14, 2012
I hear any man that gets hooked on these will hold a pecker in their mouth till it gets soft for half of one.
Pills make ya suck dick and get rump pumped. I do agree if not these pills then the next ones it's all about the benjamins to ELI LILLY et al.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason ogle (Jan '11) 28 min HawtWife 38
Teddy Glascow (Jan '09) 33 min HawtWife 9
Why do gays molest children? (Jan '12) 2 hr HawtWife 86
Randy Hodge (May '10) 3 hr Jystasking 23
The new AOL welcome screen, yuck (Jan '07) 4 hr gobleu2 501
Kevin Carter 6 hr Yes 2
shooting in kings forest??? Sun man man 18
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE