Posted in the Shepherdsville Forum

Just wondering

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Who's taking and who's dealing??
ugh

Midland, OH

#3 Nov 22, 2010
People like that is why people who have legit medical problems can't get no help.
True

Perry, GA

#4 Nov 23, 2010
ugh wrote:
People like that is why people who have legit medical problems can't get no help.
I have broken my tail bone and i also have arthritis real bad in my back all the give me is arthritis meds. i also have a social issue they wont even discuss it with me it nerve racking
Meth Head

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 23, 2010
True: I am truly touched by your medical problems. When you see me, I'm the guy in the silver Porsche, come and tell me who you are. I will give you a little bag with clear crystals about 1oz.

Snort two pinches in the morning, two more at noon and two more before bed time. Repeat each day until all your miseries are gone.

If you want some more it will cost you a small amount of money. Less than you been paying those dam doctors.
nunya

Florence, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2010
dear methhead, I'll take a fitty piece : )
mark d

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Nov 28, 2010
if you were in pain you would seek reliefnot something to numb your brain go to a hypnotist
larry

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Nov 28, 2010
you whine to much you can get anything you want at the depot in salt river but im sure you just want medicaid or your insurance to pay for your high
Shep home boy

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2010
Where can i buy some pills?
Astro

New Albany, IN

#10 Dec 2, 2010
At your Mama's house!!!
cRankWhore

Florence, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2010
i need some good pill dope. && Xanax. hook me up.
lost

New Albany, IN

#12 Dec 13, 2010
what the hell is pill dope?
musthaveforgotth esehoesss

New Albany, IN

#13 Dec 23, 2010
hope ludwick, crystal and tiffany puryear, holly cecil, brittany jones, ciera simcoe, brandi lockhart, jessica smith, jessica johnson, nikki whitmer, erica minic, all these skanks are pill heads.
Bevis

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 23, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
Who's taking and who's dealing??
If you wanna find the biggest pillhead in Shep, all one needs to do is go to the Whispering Oaks Trailer park off of Barricks rd, lot #227 on Chestnut drive. Judy Owen lives there and she's a big pillhead and crackhead, her son sells pot and her daughter's boyfriend sells meth, three kinds of dopeheads rolled into one spot. I can guarantee that you can go there at any given time and find drugs and drug paraphernalia.
TIFFANY PUYEAR

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 25, 2010
This is Tiffany PUYEAR!!!!! Learn how to spell my name before u run c*cksucker about me. I must be a hoe cuz i wouldnt fuck u or ur man wants me one. U must be confused, i didnt think ur mama and i had the same name. I dont f*ck with ppl or get n their shit. u must know me well enough not to wanna say this sh*t to my face. I work all week n take care of my baby n my man. Im not on welfare or dope so if i was u i'd leave my name outta ur mouth. To each ur own, u take care of urs n with no worries, I GOT MINE!!!!
TIFFANY PUYEAR

Louisville, KY

#16 Dec 25, 2010
This is Tiffany PUYEAR!!! Learn how to spell my name before u run ur c*ck sucker about me. If u know me at all then i understand y u wouldnt wanna say this dumb sh*t to my face. U must think im a hoe cuz i wouldnt f*ck u or ur man wants to f*ck me. I dont bother ne 1 I work all week n raise my bby n take care of my man, im not on welfare n im not on dope. Leave my name outta my mouth. U take care of urs n with no worries, I GOT MINE!!!!
Truth Teller

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Dec 25, 2010
Clifton Hudson!!! Look him up it will be legal for him to deal Jan 1 2011
judy

Florence, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2011
Ron Sims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for something to get into tonight? 2 hr Klod 4
best custody lawyer in Bullitt county? (Jun '12) 5 hr Curious 42
Lindsey Ashby (Oct '12) 7 hr friend 36
Heather Dunford 10 hr Freedom 5
The new AOL welcome screen, yuck (Jan '07) 18 hr greenmmgten 502
hooters coming to Shepherdsville! 20 hr spartan 2
News Dr. Arla: 30 years of service to the community (Jul '09) Thu Barbara holcomb 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages