First Prev
of 2
Next Last
o wow

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to the man that walked 44 for cans? Short always had a hat on.
Yes

Independence, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Cowboy. Why?
o wow

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
It's been almost a year since I seen him. Just wanted to know if he was ok
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
o wow wrote:
It's been almost a year since I seen him. Just wanted to know if he was ok
Haven't seen Cowboy in a few months myself now that you mention it.And he's the kind of friend to always say "hello" if he spots you out.Weather's been kinda nasty,and he ain't gettin' any younger,so maybe he's holed up and holdin' out for sunny and seventy.Hope he's good either way though.
o wow

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Yes me too. I really hope that's all it is. I was saving cans for him but stopped seeing him. I figured he walked rain, snow, and sun to get cans. I didn't know he went by cowboy.
ggg
#6 Jan 20, 2013
o wow wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the man that walked 44 for cans? Short always had a hat on.
im right here brother whats up
just a girl

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
ggg wrote:
<quoted text> im right here brother whats up
This is not Cowboy. He would never speak the way you do, He is a nice guy
ggg
#8 Jan 20, 2013
im a nice guy
ggg
#9 Jan 20, 2013
just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>This is not Cowboy. He would never speak the way you do, He is a nice guy
you a lie game over
o wow

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2013
ggg wrote:
<quoted text> im right here brother whats up
You're a joke.

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

#11 Jan 21, 2013
o wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke.
you lie GAME OVER
Yes

Covington, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Cowboy moved in with family as he needs help now. I have seen Cowboy walk thru Shepherdsville for years gathering his cans. Miss seeing him. Thanks for thinking of him.

“GAME OVER”

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Cowboys the man GAME OVER

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 22, 2013
It breaks my heart to think of anyone out in the cold, I could hardly sleep last night, seriously, worrying about all the homeless people. If I ever won a lottery or something, I'd try my dead level best to house them all! No one knows what causes a person to lose touch, death of loved ones, trauma, pain etc ... Not anyones place to judge, we should just all help do whatever we can even if it is buying them a cheeseburger or giving a blanket. I'm going into Louisville today with 6 blankets (neighbors donated some also) in my car and know where I'll be dropping them off along with a sack of white castles.
Fond memories

Latonia, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Does anyone know what Cowboys real name is?
ggg

Lebanon, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2013
dont forget cowboy got caught stealing from the crusade for chldren when he was a member of the shepherdsville fire dept.

“GAME OVER”

#17 Jan 22, 2013
ggg wrote:
dont forget cowboy got caught stealing from the crusade for chldren when he was a member of the shepherdsville fire dept.
Cowboy is the man GAME OVER

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 22, 2013
ggg wrote:
Seriously?? How do you know?
ggg

Lebanon, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2013
i remember when it happened. ask anyone affilated with the shep fire dept. happened in the late eighties. cowboy is not a nice person.
lmao

Tucker, GA

#20 Jan 22, 2013
He is a mooch always has is hand out and has since I was a kid.. Always begging... Goes around all the drive thru windows picking up change... And I have never known him to be homeless....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shoots self in head in hickory acres 1 hr JanuaryCrow 1
Child Custody Lawyer (Jul '16) 4 hr observant 4
Kristen Ward (Nov '11) 5 hr kristen 2017 35
rip donald f francisco, danny davis, tommy durb... (Feb '11) 7 hr JustSayin 93
Missing 8 hr Mr Helper 7
Snitch 8 hr sheeptown 11
John Carmichael & Kayla (Robertson) Ricketts 20 hr Toohood 2

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance