Don't Feed The Trolls and pack wolves

Posted in the Shepherdsville Forum

Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Does it feel good to stir drama and talk crap about people? Does it feel good to act nice under one name then berate and degrade under another? Why does it make weak minded people feel better to do this?
Joking and playing is one thing, but being mean, deceitful and cunning is another.
There are so many FAKE people in here its ridiculous! Try to be your friend under one name then dog you under another...
WHY?
Why does anyone think no one has feelings? Why doesn't anyone think of how they are making people feel when bashing so bravely under a hidden name? While doing it so hatefully!!
If you go post something under different names , quit being so childish people, maturity is a GOOD thing, try it instead of making yourselves look like middle school kids posting. This site needs to be changed where people can't keep doing this to other people.
Good Lord there is enough bad things in this day and time, why add all this hate and trash?
Try lifting one another up, it actually feels good!!!! Some will even enjoy it...I HOPE!!!
Spread JOY, HOPE, HAPPINESS AND COMPASSION. When maturity sets in that is easier to do and makes you a happier person for it...jus sayin!!!! I'm not trying to start a war, just trying to get people to start thinking, How would I feel if what I'm about to post was posted about me then maybe it would start making this a friendlier site. Remember, what comes around goes around!!!
Better to be in the good side of it

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
Does it feel good to stir drama and talk crap about people? Does it feel good to act nice under one name then berate and degrade under another? Why does it make weak minded people feel better to do this?
Joking and playing is one thing, but being mean, deceitful and cunning is another.
There are so many FAKE people in here its ridiculous! Try to be your friend under one name then dog you under another...
WHY?
Why does anyone think no one has feelings? Why doesn't anyone think of how they are making people feel when bashing so bravely under a hidden name? While doing it so hatefully!!
If you go post something under different names , quit being so childish people, maturity is a GOOD thing, try it instead of making yourselves look like middle school kids posting. This site needs to be changed where people can't keep doing this to other people.
Good Lord there is enough bad things in this day and time, why add all this hate and trash?
Try lifting one another up, it actually feels good!!!! Some will even enjoy it...I HOPE!!!
Spread JOY, HOPE, HAPPINESS AND COMPASSION. When maturity sets in that is easier to do and makes you a happier person for it...jus sayin!!!! I'm not trying to start a war, just trying to get people to start thinking, How would I feel if what I'm about to post was posted about me”” then maybe it would start making this a friendlier site. Remember, what comes around goes around!!!
Better to be in the good side of it
I don't believe I could have said this any better myself!!!! I'm tired of the BS and drama that 'certain' people are hooked in to. This is ridiculous. If someone has a problem with things I post, A. Don't read them. B. don't respond and make it out like I'm trying to get with 'your man' lmao! Like I would really have any of the guys on this site. I may play around and joke with people on here but that's how I am and have always been. It doesn't mean I'm after anybody.
Furthermore, to the person who says I speak ill of honeybee under different names, it must be sad to live such a life that you are jealous she and I have become actual friends from this site. Get a life and grow up! If I have anything to say about anyone, I'd think everyone that has read any of my posts know I don't have to use a different name if I have something to say about you.
Honeybee, have a great day girl and ill be talking to you soon!:)
true

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2012
for someone that does not like forum drama you start a thread just for that purpose talk about drama!,you do not like what they post ignore it respond and keep them happy, they just want to get you mad and it works.
wise

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
WISH THERE WERE MORE POPLE LIKE THIS ITS A SHAME THERES NOT MERRY XMAS HAVE A GREAT DAY

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 20, 2012
wise wrote:
WISH THERE WERE MORE POPLE LIKE THIS ITS A SHAME THERES NOT MERRY XMAS HAVE A GREAT DAY
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO FRIEND!!:-)
callasisee

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO FRIEND!!:-)
Merry Christmas to one and all!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 20, 2012
callasisee wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas to one and all!!
The first time I tried to post that, I want you to know it told me to refrain from anything offensive.lol Can you believe that crap? So I had to delete it and re-type it so it would post.
Dude 4 real

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Merry Christmas Honey Bee! Do you remember Christmas 91 by chance? We shared a friendship I should have shared more. If you are the K. I think you are you will remember being on the beach with all of your friends. A week before the wreck.
Dude 4 real

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2012
K you are to kind for this site. Please find me on facebook Honey

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Dude 4 real wrote:
K you are to kind for this site. Please find me on facebook Honey
Oh look! Honey Bee has an admirer!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Shepherdsville Walmart hiring 300 people 15 min Gay male 5
magna seating? 1 hr so 1
Magna seating Union (Sep '12) 1 hr Hey 25
The Most Awesome Flea Market in the World (Nov '08) 3 hr ash 70
robert bixler? 3 hr hmm 8
Jason Lee 13 hr Noone 14
Haley Brown & Thomas Fleener 15 hr Hello 2
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shepherdsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shepherdsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:23 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:23AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Live Dallas Score and Analysis
NFL12:05 PM
DeMarco Murray active for Cowboys vs. Colts
NBC Sports12:15 PM
T.Y. Hilton inactive for Colts
ESPN12:21 PM
Colts' Hilton (hamstring) out vs. Cowboys
Yahoo! Sports12:33 PM
Cowboys RB Murray active vs. Colts