Chris Bivens @ Gsi Shep
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need to know

New Albany, IN

#1 May 1, 2012
This guy is tall with a (pink) mowhawk. Looking for him and need info.. Where does he live and is he currently dating anyone.
mike

Louisville, KY

#2 May 1, 2012
Need to know wrote:
This guy is tall with a (pink) mowhawk. Looking for him and need info.. Where does he live and is he currently dating anyone.
I hear he is currently living with his boyfriend and they are very happy at the moment.
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#3 May 1, 2012
You mean this bucktoothed weirdo loser? Wow, you must have really low self esteem and zero self respect. But then again, you're Bullitt co trash.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/set=a.1073... #!/photo.phpfbid=1283336339120 37&set=a.107312019347532.1 6402.100002062048310&type= 3&theater
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#4 May 1, 2012
Ooops, didn't post right. Here it is again -

http://www.facebook.com/people/Christopher-Bi...
Likesthemtoo

Hillsborough, NC

#5 May 1, 2012
Hard to be a self-righteous a%#hole when you make mistakes ain't it....kinda makes you look stupid

and a pink mohawk?? did he steal your barbie powerwheel? I think I saw him going down Lickskillet in one...
stupid people

Louisville, KY

#6 May 1, 2012
I know Chris Bevins and I've known him for quite a while. He's a real good friend of mine, now for info you ain't getting it out of me, why don't you just ask him yourself and why don't you quit running your mouth about him I beat you would t say it to his face
Ironic

New Albany, IN

#7 May 1, 2012
stupid people wrote:
I know Chris Bevins and I've known him for quite a while. He's a real good friend of mine, now for info you ain't getting it out of me, why don't you just ask him yourself and why don't you quit running your mouth about him I beat you would t say it to his face
Dear "STUPID PEOPLE" You need to proof read what you write or just change your name to "STUPID PERSON"
Need to know

Louisville, KY

#8 May 3, 2012
What is the big deal?? I just think he is cute and wanted to know if he lived in Shepherdsville or had a girlfriend.
chris bivens

Lexington, KY

#9 May 3, 2012
Need to know wrote:
who is this ???
Josh

Louisville, KY

#10 May 3, 2012
chris bivens wrote:
<quoted text> who is this ???
It's me we work together. Are you single? I think you are really cute.
chris bivens

Lexington, KY

#11 May 3, 2012
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>It's me we work together. Are you single? I think you are really cute.
i dont know a josh... and i aint gay either
chris bivens

Lexington, KY

#12 May 3, 2012
chris bivens wrote:
<quoted text> i dont know a josh... and i aint gay either
i bet this is jeremys friend. if jeremy wants to start shit then he knows where to find me. i dont mind knocking his lights out and if this is the josh that hangs with him then tellhim to talk shit to my face
chris bivens

Lexington, KY

#13 May 3, 2012
The Truth wrote:
You mean this bucktoothed weirdo loser? Wow, you must have really low self esteem and zero self respect. But then again, you're Bullitt co trash.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/set=a.1073... #!/photo.phpfbid=1283336339120 37&set=a.107312019347532.1 6402.100002062048310&type= 3&theater
hey man. f*ck you !!!!!!
newbien

Mount Washington, KY

#14 May 3, 2012
you sucked right in chris lmao
Yeaaaaa

United States

#15 May 5, 2012
He lives in hillview and he does have a gf. She really big and has blonde hair with black underneath. Ya know, the trashy look. And Chris is a freakin a**hole anyways. You should definitely raise your standards lol
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 May 5, 2012
This is another example of the failure of the public education system. These people will never be able to hold down a job.
chris bivens

Lexington, KY

#17 May 5, 2012
Yeaaaaa wrote:
He lives in hillview and he does have a gf. She really big and has blonde hair with black underneath. Ya know, the trashy look. And Chris is a freakin a**hole anyways. You should definitely raise your standards lol
who is this? and why you talking trash. you know me and you know where i live so come get a beatin
chris bivens

Lexington, KY

#18 May 5, 2012
Yeaaaaa wrote:
why you talking trash about my girl. she aint trashy looking. she is beautiful inside and out. come say something about her to my face and see what happens. and if you aint got the balls then shut up and go suck on your mommys titty b*tch
Yeaaaaa

United States

#19 May 5, 2012
Let's just say I'm an old friend who's been there and done that. Trust me, both of them are trashy as hell.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 May 6, 2012
Trashy girls are OK if they have good boobs and flat stomachs. Trashy guys on the other hand are boring and it should be legal to shoot them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon jones 3 hr idgaf 8
No teeth women 3 hr idgaf 16
Still a Mans world 10 hr horndog 3
Michael Gray (Mar '11) Fri Dennis 41
Daniel Keith and devin Haney child molesters in... Fri Thetruthhurtd 9
Brad Frans Mcdonalds Fri GTFOH 24
Mayor Ellis Indicted Fri Complex 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages