First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Independence, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Who is this chic? What is she about? I'm new to this area and have friended her but am hearing all kinds of crazy stuff. I'm not sure if she is trustworthy or not. Heard she sleeps around alot and is sleeping with a guy right now that is in a relationship with a girl that has his baby? Help me out people !
uandme

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2012
You're right

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#3 Nov 1, 2012
So, you have "friended" her, yet feel the need to come here in an effort to elicit negative remarks from others? Sure, sounds legit.

Spineless coward.
curious

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Who she sleeping with now?
wondering

Independence, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2012
I meet her at work and like I said I have somewhat friended her as you would a person you work with. She has wanted to hangout after work and such but then there are so many people have seen me talking with her and made alot of negative comments about her so I was checking cause like I said I'm new to this area and know nothing about her past. Spineless coward ? No , not at all just curious is all.
Courtneyshay

Independence, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2012
curious wrote:
Who she sleeping with now?
I heard that she was talking to a dude named Matt Vandiver. I heard that they were talking behind his girlsfriends back. She said she met him on facebook.
well

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2012
she got her little boy out at like 1 in the morning to try to go have sex with a married man with 2 children, too bad his wife knew what was going on and is the one that set her up. oh yeah, i forgot to mention that she herself was with someone at the time. they may have also been married, not 100% on that detail. but just ask samantha dillander goff.
laura

Independence, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2012
She indeed is always talking to or having sex with married men or guys that are taken. It was not very long ago , like about 2 weeks ago she had told me about this Matt guy. She said they had meet up a few times and talked on Facebook at nights alot. She told me not to tell anyone so I was assuming he was married or something like that.If he does have a girlfriend they better lookout. She is a home wrecker.
haha

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Matt has a girlfriend and a baby with that girl, Kelsie Robison. Amanda is a dumb wh**e who will sleep with anyone that'll give her the time of day. She's ugly an nasty and needs to straighten up for her son! She has also been dating a Tommy Culver or Culvin or what ever his last name is, off an on.
yuk

Gay, GA

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Amanda is married.
My advice, stay away!!!!!!
Corrina

Independence, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
I worked with Matt and Amanda at Chegg. They were talking and did go to breaks together everyday. I know he meets up with her still from time to time and they still talk on facebook. Somebody better warn his GF if he has one. Just last week , like on Thursday night she was texting him. I was with her while it happened. She sleeps around alot believe me!
Kristie

Newport, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
I worked with them both at Chegg. He worked for security and yes they did take their breaks together and go sit in his truck. I seen them. He only worked there for about 2 weeks. She did see him even after he left. She still talks to him and about him all the time. His girlfriend must not know. she is sluty for sure.
MATT VANDIVER

Evansville, IN

#13 Dec 20, 2012
LMFAO I DID MEET THIS GIRL AT CHEGG BUT I ONLY TALKED TO WHEN SHE CAME UP TO ME I HAVE NEVER HUNG OUT WITH HER OR TALKED TO HER OUTSIDE OF THAT PLACE I LOVE KELSIE AND WANT TO BE WITH HER NO ONE ELSE
Giggles

Newport, KY

#14 Dec 20, 2012
MATT VANDIVER wrote:
LMFAO I DID MEET THIS GIRL AT CHEGG BUT I ONLY TALKED TO WHEN SHE CAME UP TO ME I HAVE NEVER HUNG OUT WITH HER OR TALKED TO HER OUTSIDE OF THAT PLACE I LOVE KELSIE AND WANT TO BE WITH HER NO ONE ELSE
You are 1 funny MOFO ! Dude cant you ever be honest ? She used MY phone to text you and yes you did text back. You also talked on Facebook. Get real with yourself man !
slim
#15 Dec 21, 2012
that girl is live as f**k

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 19, 2013
So she is married?
ggg
#17 Jan 20, 2013
Lovemenot88 wrote:
So she is married?
Yes she is married to everyones d**k
true

Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2013
hi

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 21, 2013
true wrote:
hi
whats up GAME OVER
classmate

Wayne, PA

#20 Feb 25, 2017
Nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shepherdsville park 2 hr maryL 3
ginger or mary ann 2 hr AnyMiss 2
Amanda decker 2 hr AD 8
Crystal 11 hr Be a mom 5
Does anybody know Dj shepherd (Apr '14) 16 hr Kansas 7
Larry Coe Sheriff. could be BIG MISTAKE 19 hr terry 10
Alex phelps the cat lover 22 hr Thin crust 5

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance