Oops

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2012
He only married the Joe because she is knocked up
Idontcare

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2012
They are both losers Kyle bets girls and is a dope head michale is a dope head loser let his dope head girlfriend kill his kid
Want more

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Bitches can run it but they can't back it up
wondering

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Idontcare wrote:
They are both losers Kyle bets girls and is a dope head michale is a dope head loser let his dope head girlfriend kill his kid
I know that they had a child that died- but never heard the Cassie killed her. What's the story on this? What happened?
wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Sep 26, 2012
i think everyone has it wrong about cassie
Want more

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Then ask her how her baby died ask her why she gave up her son a dirty bitch dint give a fuck bout the babies why the only night she had her she dies and she gave two different stories to the cops and the family then was more worried about her new hair cut that night baby died then she was about her baby heartless bitch
wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
she has changed alot,i didnt know her when the baby died,is she still with the father?
hmmmmmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2012
She fell asleep in a recliner with her newborn on her lap and she suffocated her. She was on drugs of course. Apparently the only thing she is good at is dancing on the pole.
Bee

Latonia, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Idontcare wrote:
. Please turn on spell check or buy a dictionary!
lol
#12 Nov 30, 2012
Oops wrote:
whoever wrote this is sad and needs a life :)
lmao

Latonia, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Idontcare wrote:
know who wrote this dumb bitch cant spell totally gave yourself away and mad because he didn't want your ass
cassie

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Want more wrote:
Then ask her how her baby died ask her why she gave up her son a dirty bitch dint give a fuck bout the babies why the only night she had her she dies and she gave two different stories to the cops and the family then was more worried about her new hair cut that night baby died then she was about her baby heartless bitch
you got some nerve u got shit all wrong i dont who told you that or where u get your info but you need help
cassie

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 12, 2013
hmmmmmmm wrote:
She fell asleep in a recliner with her newborn on her lap and she suffocated her. She was on drugs of course. Apparently the only thing she is good at is dancing on the pole.
really you was there
Ridiculous

North Weymouth, MA

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Wow... this was all very unnecessary. What a sad situation, regardless of the circumstances. I'm embarrassed that I even read this!!
wannakno

Latonia, KY

#17 May 28, 2013
who's he married to?
isee

Latonia, KY

#18 Jun 7, 2013
Oops wrote:
haha you sound sad
hillbilly shoes

United States

#19 Jun 7, 2013
Her name is Lauren, she is beautiful, their baby is gorgeous and he is happy! The End!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teresa/tree 3 hr old friend 1
Grizzly G goes to the woods 9 hr rylermyler 1
Amanda Decker 11 hr Jerry Sandusky 11
kings forest (Nov '11) 11 hr shelia 108
amber johnson (Jan '12) 18 hr Facts 35
Smokey Oak hears of Grizzly G going near the woods Tue rylermyler 1
Smokey Oak develops feelings for the little boy Mon Phil Layshio 3

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance