Publishers Printing
Information

Overland Park, KS

#1 Jul 4, 2010
I'm wondering if there is a guy in his 20s with the last name Cobb ,that works here .Doing a background check on him and need his full name.Any info that is true would be helpful.I know he lost his licence due to a drug driving charge.Any info would be hekpful.
larry

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2010
if that dont stop you from hiring him why worry
Mike Hump

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Information wrote:
I'm wondering if there is a guy in his 20s with the last name Cobb ,that works here .Doing a background check on him and need his full name.Any info that is true would be helpful.I know he lost his licence due to a drug driving charge.Any info would be hekpful.
Theres a lot of convicted felons working here, just ask, could be someone working with you.
judy

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2011
lot of drug activity there
Pig Benis

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2011
It not a real bad place to work. I met my dealer, Scarecrow, while we both worked there. Scarecrow got fired because he was going down on this black guy in the restroom when the janitor walked in.
I got a job at PB and I heard Scarecrow went full time selling drugs at a gay bar on Preston Street.
I met Scarecrow at the Short Stop now when I page him.
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2011
That's right Pig faced homo...
may

Shreveport, LA

#8 Jan 19, 2011
PP is a drug dealer and druggies heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Harlamert 1 hr IDK 10
tonys body shop (Oct '10) 2 hr spartan 60
adam martinez 8 hr Cheetahwoman 22
Did anyone know Sherman Adams? 15 hr Hawtwife 2
Salt River Tubing Fri Hawtwife 20
Get busy with your venerable Fri tongue 4
dear rylermyler Fri suckthis 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages