druggie working at frisch's

Posted in the Shepherdsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get real

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2010
has anyone else seen the old girl selling pills inside shes a waitress looks really rough works night makes you wonder whats in your food she looks stoned to
larry

Espanola, NM

#2 Jun 20, 2010
you can sure tell when someone is jealous of someone else they want to throw accusations at them well get real if you werent a user you would never know what she was doing so crawl back in your hole and shutup
get real

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2010
i don't think anyone would be jealous of that piece of crap maybe it was you buying ha
Billy

Wilmington, DE

#4 Jun 20, 2010
Publishers Printing needs to be concerned about the Cobb guy bringing all that shit in hes bringing in.He certainly has people fooled.With a record ,and he still has a job there.What about that?Background checks and drug test are a joke.
Crack Addicted Big Boy

AOL

#5 Jun 21, 2010
I love smoking rock.........what's your favorite thing?
George

Louisville, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2010
Crack Addicted Big Boy wrote:
I love smoking rock.........what's your favorite thing?
you must be her boyfriend
this one

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2010
i was pulling into frischs today and out of nowhere a white 4 door blazer nearly side swipes me by driving on the wrong side of the road and cutting me off. he pulled into frischs parking lot and made some sort of transaction w/ a male employee who came out, then he sped off. they were both young guys
Ok now

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2010
Whats her name, is it the short, red faced dirty blond,with blue eyes ?
Exxxposed

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2010
I think I know who you're talking about... Kelzea.
a friend

Crestwood, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2010
doubt its kelzea shes not short at all!!!!
lml

Erlanger, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2010
then who i dont think anyone who is short with blonde hair blue eyes works at frischs 2nd shift!
why

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Oct 27, 2010
Why would anyone go there anyway? The food there taste like shit. Its overpriced too. Almost 9 bucks for the salad bar that has salad, soup that is nothing but broth, broken up Ritz crackers, and some chicken salad that my dog wouldn't eat.
do what

Erlanger, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2010
that doesnt tell me who your talking about
Meth Head

Pewee Valley, KY

#15 Oct 28, 2010
Maybe they goe for the Strawberry Pie, it's really good.
wants to know

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2010
who was the young boys that did the transaction?
Pork chop

New Albany, IN

#17 Dec 13, 2010
Wow you all seem like a bunch of losers who need to get a life or maybe a job so you can afford to get the salad bar that only costs 6.25... figure it out dumb-asses
rodburks

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2011
need to worry about the drug sellers on Cherry Street, also.
sammy

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 10, 2011
great
Irish Banshee

New Albany, IN

#22 Jan 10, 2011
what cracks me up is that there are drugs in almost every work place in America...there are so many ways to cheat a pre-employment drug test these days it isnt funny..so someone is stoned at work what is the difference between that and being drunk at work cause there are alot of people the secretly drink at work too....yet alcohol is legal so no one is complaining about that...what this country really needs to do is start drug testing all the people that are on welfare...if we have to take drug tests to get a job they should have to drug test to be on welfare...how many people on welfare are on drugs...and that is coming out of yours and my tax dollars...i dont know about you but me personally i do not want to support some crackhead whore who just keeps popping out babies and getting stoned while she sits back and collects welfare that we pay for..
just me

Lebanon, KY

#23 Feb 22, 2011
Irish Banshee wrote:
what cracks me up is that there are drugs in almost every work place in America...there are so many ways to cheat a pre-employment drug test these days it isnt funny..so someone is stoned at work what is the difference between that and being drunk at work cause there are alot of people the secretly drink at work too....yet alcohol is legal so no one is complaining about that...what this country really needs to do is start drug testing all the people that are on welfare...if we have to take drug tests to get a job they should have to drug test to be on welfare...how many people on welfare are on drugs...and that is coming out of yours and my tax dollars...i dont know about you but me personally i do not want to support some crackhead whore who just keeps popping out babies and getting stoned while she sits back and collects welfare that we pay for..
I so agree with u on this, but i also know that there is drugs being sold at frisch's by someone that works there told me i was shocked it really concerned me, i went and talked to the drug task ppl and they knew about it, so i called frisch's corporation and they don't care as long as they are making money the employees and managers can do what they want, it's just a shame what drugs are doing to our young ppl, yes i know they have a choice but peer pressure is so bad, but after i learnt this i will not eat at frisch's again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Z 1 hr Just looking out 3
Bullitt taxi 10 hr rylermyler 2
Alex Phelps or alf 11 hr rylermyler 3
Bullitt County Court Anti Corruption Rally (Sep '16) 23 hr Sid Viscous 12
We DEMAND Justice For Breezy!!!! (May '14) Mon JOBE 82
Judge Executive Race Mon JOBE 2
Christy Clark Mon I got candy 8

Shepherdsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages