kkk taking back over and smashing eve...

kkk taking back over and smashing ever weak honkey in the way

Posted in the Shepherdsville Forum

KKK4LIFE

Newport, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Just letting you honkey b...hs know get out now cause if we see any of yall around Bullitt its on we taking back over are town sick of seeing fake thugs like the honkeys we well take you one at a time till yall are all gone.
what a liar

Newport, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2013
We like how you don't have nothing to do with your time except keep making different post with different names there lil pus pus. Hope to see u soon. And keep up the good work
youdontknowme

Newport, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2013
I'll meet you right now name the place?????
KKK4LIFE

Newport, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Im sorry. I wasn't talking about Honkys. I ment donkeys. I love sucking off donkeys And black guys. And no way! I don't fight. Im only a Topix gangster.
KKK4LIFE

Newport, KY

#5 Jun 9, 2013
KKK4LIFE wrote:
Im sorry. I wasn't talking about Honkys. I ment donkeys. I love sucking off donkeys And black guys. And no way! I don't fight. Im only a Topix gangster.
CALLED YOU OUT OVER 15 MINS AGO AND STILL WAITING WHO'S THE B@#$H NOW AND SORRY YOU LIKE BLACK GUYS AND DONKEYS SUCKS TO BE YOU LMFAO
Grand Wizard

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Alright everybody just calm down. None of my boys are gonna do anything without my permission. Now I order an emergency meeting at my trailer tonight and I expect all 3 of you to be there in uniform. Weekly prostate exams will be moved to Mondays at Carl's trailer
KKK4LIFE

Newport, KY

#10 Jun 9, 2013
Hey we'll all meet at lindas and have a great time. O and I definitely was not at bp last night because I'd of got my a$$ beat Like the lil coward I am. That's why im on Topix in the safety of my own home. Im a second hand snitch and a pus pus.
I sew crazy

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Grand Wizard wrote:
Alright everybody just calm down. None of my boys are gonna do anything without my permission. Now I order an emergency meeting at my trailer tonight and I expect all 3 of you to be there in uniform. Weekly prostate exams will be moved to Mondays at Carl's trailer
You so crazy.
Whodatdare

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Grand Wizard wrote:
LOL! You are too funny!!!
lol
#13 Jun 10, 2013
I'm amused by this thread! Honky nation and kkk; really? You all are a great example of what happens when reproduction stays within the family. Lmfao
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#14 Jun 10, 2013
KKK4LIFE wrote:
Just letting you honkey b...hs know get out now cause if we see any of yall around Bullitt its on we taking back over are town sick of seeing fake thugs like the honkeys we well take you one at a time till yall are all gone.
Seems like I read in the Pioneer News back before the terrorist attacks,that the KKK held a meeting here in Shepherdsville,,,and a whole "twelve" people showed up to support them.So if I can ask specifically and very directly,,,what new and improved representations have they offered to the table,,,that is this worthy of your zealous loyalty???? Honestly,,,I kinda figured that Dre bought us white-boys off,,,when he gave us Slim-Shady.
And as for me,,,I really ain't seein' a reason to renegue on that deal as of yet,,,so please explain.
Chickenfocker

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 10, 2013
what a joke kkk I too don't like wiggers or wanna be thugs and guess what the kkk is wanna be thugs
I sew crazy

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2013
lol wrote:
I'm amused by this thread! Honky nation and kkk; really? You all are a great example of what happens when reproduction stays within the family. Lmfao
Go back to Bellevue Washington loser.
Laugh at that.
Voice of Reason

Mahwah, NJ

#17 Jun 12, 2013
Yes, go back to Bellevue because clearly, not being in Shepherdsville while posting in Shepherdsville Topix makes you a loser.

My server routes through New Jersey but I am posting from very near Shepherdsville, it's pretty common.
lol

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jun 12, 2013
I sew crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Bellevue Washington loser.
Laugh at that.
Never been to Bellevue Washington but I suppose I might visit.
lol

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jun 12, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
Yes, go back to Bellevue because clearly, not being in Shepherdsville while posting in Shepherdsville Topix makes you a loser.
My server routes through New Jersey but I am posting from very near Shepherdsville, it's pretty common.
I'm posting from El Nopal in Shepherdsville. I am enjoying a nice cold draft beer if you care to join us.
I sew crazy

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 13, 2013
Funny how your name keeps coming from different cities and states while posting from Shepherdsville?
lol

Ashburn, VA

#22 Jun 13, 2013
I sew crazy wrote:
Funny how your name keeps coming from different cities and states while posting from Shepherdsville?
Sure is lol
lol

Ashburn, VA

#23 Jun 14, 2013
I sew crazy wrote:
Honestly I just go where your mom goes. She gives the best head and she loves to swallow my long black pole
Grand wizard

United States

#24 Nov 4, 2013
Alright boys that are real, all you honked nation fellas better head on out of town because we may not be very social, but were around and we won't be taking any shit. Y'all get on out of here now. Before someone gets hurt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
george thruman (Jul '11) 3 hr Get a clue 76
Amanda McCall 3 hr ddt 3
Smokey oak and Wormort continues to drink Mead 4 hr rylermyler 1
Why are women out here so mean? 8 hr spartan 4
Election rumors 9 hr Spartan 16
Wreck on 1020 by Solite yesterday (Jan '17) 11 hr None 14
will you s uck my wiener? 12 hr Bojangles 32

Shepherdsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages