First Prev
of 2
Next Last

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#1 Dec 4, 2012
What are your thoughts on Judd running for senate?
rick

Radcliff, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
What are your thoughts on Judd running for senate?
Not gonna happen. No one is going to vote for that old, used up, walnut-headed c um junkie. That's all KY needs is a Hollyweird liberal nutcase representing our state in the senate. Keep up the great job, Mitch! F*** Obammie and his democRAT crook buddies!
HaHa its me

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Are you serious?? She's an Obama fan please tell me you started this to criticize. She is a good actress and beautiful lady but HELL NO HOLLA!!!
I am going to guess you agree with me or do I need to give a gem of my political wisdom on this matter. No disrespect intended
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Seems like a better candidate than one that constantly filibusters tax reform or jobs bills.
rick

Radcliff, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Bankster wrote:
Seems like a better candidate than one that constantly filibusters tax reform or jobs bills.
She's not running against a bottom-feeding democRAT.
Michigan suks

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Stay on topic!!! This is about Ashley Judd running, NOT who was, or who is. I say 2 term them They can't work together anyway.
Michigan suks

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2012
I'll tell you this if she does run I will automatically deem her a liar. She stated emphatically that she has no interest in this seat. Always pay close attention to the start up talks and speeches. You know like Change and transparency hahahahahahaha

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#8 Dec 4, 2012
I, personally, think she needs to stick with botox and bad acting. BUT....some would vote for her--liberals, the star struck, the young and uneducated, etc... Look with happened with Arnold the Governator.

And, yeah, I started this thread to get other's opinions. I'm not a fan of her's in or out of the political arena.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Michigan suks wrote:
I'll tell you this if she does run I will automatically deem her a liar. She stated emphatically that she has no interest in this seat. Always pay close attention to the start up talks and speeches. You know like Change and transparency hahahahahahaha
She is an attention wh 0re. The whole "war on women" BS she peddles is a joke. O's administration has done far more to hurt women than help.
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Not jobs... not cutting the deficit. Not tax reform. Not entitlement reform.

Just making sure Obama is out. So how did that work out, Mitch?
Michigan suks

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2012
You scared me for a minute.
Michigan suks

United States

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Look at Oprah Winefry! She had her own religion and ” rewrote the Bible” She had so many followers. I have to now wonder was she placed in this position as O was placed in his? Things that make you go...HMMMMmmmmm
Which is why I say no to Ashley Judd. Some have no idea who wants to line their pockets they ignorantly think they are worthy of making vital decisions, that my dear is why we are where we are today!
rick

Radcliff, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Bankster wrote:
"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
Not jobs... not cutting the deficit. Not tax reform. Not entitlement reform.
Just making sure Obama is out. So how did that work out, Mitch?
And he did the best he could. Mitch can't help it if 51% of American voters this time around were welfare moochers and uneducated, mindless morons like yourself.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Michigan suks wrote:
Look at Oprah Winefry! She had her own religion and ” rewrote the Bible” She had so many followers. I have to now wonder was she placed in this position as O was placed in his? Things that make you go...HMMMMmmmmm
Which is why I say no to Ashley Judd. Some have no idea who wants to line their pockets they ignorantly think they are worthy of making vital decisions, that my dear is why we are where we are today!
I do believe that Obama was "placed" in that position.

Read this: http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/10/c...

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#15 Dec 4, 2012
rick wrote:
<quoted text>And he did the best he could. Mitch can't help it if 51% of American voters this time around were welfare moochers and uneducated, mindless morons like yourself.
I'm not a Mitch fan, but I do get the "wefare moocher" reference. These are scary times when the # of takers surpasses the # of taxpayers!
Michigan suks

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2012
They have made out a career out of scamming the government. Mindless clueless people but they sure know how to connive multiple entitlements
Back to Ashley Judd, she appears to be too gentle and kind hearted however let's remember her humble beginnings, maybe they PLACED white folks such as herself... HMMmmmm yea!~

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Michigan suks wrote:
They have made out a career out of scamming the government. Mindless clueless people but they sure know how to connive multiple entitlements
Back to Ashley Judd, she appears to be too gentle and kind hearted however let's remember her humble beginnings, maybe they PLACED white folks such as herself... HMMmmmm yea!~
I just don't see her as gentle and kindhearted. I see her as an actor, a master manipulator. I'm not sure how "humble" her start in life was either. Her mom and sister were famous even before she was, which is probably what opened the door for her success to begin with.

Lots of people make a living from scamming the government. That's why 5% of the US population is on disability. I'm not kidding. Look it up. People get SSI on their kids for being ADHD. That's a travesty. When "poor" people are allotted an amount of food stamps that far exceed what the middle class spends on groceries, our government is busted. Before you doubt what I'm saying, research it. Do I feel bad for poor people? Yes---but only the ones who genuinely cannot work. The others are just leeches.
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2012
rick wrote:
<quoted text>And he did the best he could. Mitch can't help it if 51% of American voters this time around were welfare moochers and uneducated, mindless morons like yourself.
I'm in banking, I have 3 degrees including a Master's, and probably know more about finance/politics/law than you know about screwing your cousin and being a slayer of the vicious, saber-toothed whitetail deer.

That being said, name ONE thing that McConnell has done in order to balance the deficit, and ONE thing he has done to spur the American economy. I'll be waiting.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Bankster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in banking, I have 3 degrees including a Master's, and probably know more about finance/politics/law than you know about screwing your cousin and being a slayer of the vicious, saber-toothed whitetail deer.
That being said, name ONE thing that McConnell has done in order to balance the deficit, and ONE thing he has done to spur the American economy. I'll be waiting.
I can't answer your questions but I can tell you that he always has a look on his face like he's being poked in the butt with a sharp object. No?
rick

Radcliff, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Bankster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, and I'm an Olympic Gold Medal winning cowboy astronaut. See how I did that too? Ain't the instanet great? Lmao...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warehouse 2 hr Ashlee 3
the round table (Aug '11) 12 hr umfi 10,249
Jenny Burton 15 hr wondererseeking 1
Smokey Oak is happy for himself 18 hr rylermyler 1
Coors light beer 21 hr get a life 2
Emily Southerland why Alex Phelps? Mon Serious question 1
Trevor Ford and Rick McCubbin Mon spartan 65

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance