|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

jwp wrote:
Is it a nice place to live?
Not if you have kids. They won't let you put bikes on the porch. More for the older people.
jwp

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

ok thank you. what bills do you have to pay there?
Old neighbor

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

jwp wrote:
Is it a nice place to live?
My daughter used to live there. She said it was ok
jwp

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Old neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter used to live there. She said it was ok
Thank you.

“Dirka”

Since: Jan 12

Ft.Eustis, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

The apartments are small and their 2 bath is nothing more then a closet converted to a bathroom. I looked there when I moved back and chose to go to the apartments over behind Dennys. Honestly though all the apartments in Shepherdsville kinda suck.
jwp

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

CJobe wrote:
The apartments are small and their 2 bath is nothing more then a closet converted to a bathroom. I looked there when I moved back and chose to go to the apartments over behind Dennys. Honestly though all the apartments in Shepherdsville kinda suck.
Thank you. Ill look in to those.
seriouslyc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

They are ok, compared to some of the other apartments around shepherdsville. They are clean but not very spacious, and the area isn't the greatest. Honestly, I think the rent is a bit pricey for the apartments to not be very nice. The highland park apartments at one time were exceptionally nice and the rent was about the same price range as old harbor. But, same goes for the location, they are in an even worse area down at the end of west blue lick past ho-ville. Not to mention I'm sure after a few years of tenant turn-over, they probably aren't as nice as they once were. Like I said, I toured both complexes a few years ago and the highland park complex was brand new at the time. The nicest apartments I found are off of fugate lane just off 44 past the old enlows tow lot. I lived in those apartments years ago and they were beautiful. The apartments are huge, clean, and well maintained. The appliances are all up to date and the carpet is new. There are only two buildings of six apartments each so you have a face and a name with that landlord, she doesn't have 100 tenants, just the few in her two little buildings. I would recommend those, they have 2 and three bedroom units, all with two baths.
hmm

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

What about park place apts?
seriouslyc

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

hmm wrote:
Never even bothered touring those...the drugs, vandalism, and robberies in that complex are much too predominant for me to want to live there. I'm sure everyone there isn't all bad, but the reputation precedes the apartments, so I chose to look elsewhere when I was apartment hunting.
smh

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

hmm wrote:
I lol'd at your post. Good laugh indeed.

Honestly the nicest apartments I would have to say are probably the ones behind Denny's. I have a scanner and never really hear them sending cops or anyone else over there. All the other places like park place, highland court and pretty much every other one should probably consider hiring their own police department. I could see it now....Park Place Police.

“Dirka”

Since: Jan 12

Ft.Eustis, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

smh wrote:
<quoted text>
I lol'd at your post. Good laugh indeed.
Honestly the nicest apartments I would have to say are probably the ones behind Denny's. I have a scanner and never really hear them sending cops or anyone else over there. All the other places like park place, highland court and pretty much every other one should probably consider hiring their own police department. I could see it now....Park Place Police.
Part of that is because the lady who manages those apartments is very involved and doesn't put up with BS like that. I lived there for a year and they were nice and quiet. I also liked the apartments in Hillview that are behind what used to be Winn Dixie. Myself honestly would look outside Shepherdsville for a rental.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Shepherdsville Forum right now

Search the Shepherdsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min freelancehobo 138,650
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 12 min Wish 919
Stadium joes 38 min Bob 1
Who Is the best person for County Jailer? 1 hr stacie 48
Od'd at Honey Hester's Place 1 hr one other person 18
who committed suicide last night shep 1 hr stacie 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Funny 81,199
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••