Hottie!
Hot mama

Louisville, KY

#2 May 10, 2013
Deadbeat
what ever

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 May 11, 2013
Casey is not a dead beat...he's a great dad and a all around good person....get over it hot mama...smh
becky

Duluth, GA

#4 May 13, 2013
He is garbage. Thinks he is something special, but he is NOTHING!
Lol

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 May 14, 2013
What's the matter Becky he wouldn't give you the time of day....he's not garbage he just don't do garbage....funny
becky

Duluth, GA

#6 May 14, 2013
Can't keep a place to live or a job. Lives off of his big bro.
Lol

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 May 14, 2013
He will go back work when he gets his back fixed and what business is it of yours if Ronnie helps him out..AND I DID SAY IF !!! Isn't that what family is for?
loser

Louisville, KY

#8 May 14, 2013
he is NOT a good dad..hes a fkn deadbeat..and how long is he going to use his back as an excuse to not work or do anything for that matter..all he cares about is taking pills and trying to fight anyone and everyone
Lol

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 May 14, 2013
Well loser...that's your opinion !!!!! And another thing I don't see Casey on here running his mouth...must suck 2 be u...nothing better 2 do than talk shit about someone behind there back without having 2 use your name... your one bad ass mofo.....get a life....and another thing all of this. Because someone said he was hot" wtf is wrong with u people?
Hot mama

Louisville, KY

#10 May 15, 2013
Don't he have a kid name Bradley or something? Yeah poor kid. He never sees him even when he got him. I know. It's sick
Lol

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 15, 2013
Damn u know him so well dont even know his babys name and still running it.....
hick

Duluth, GA

#12 May 16, 2013
Funny! Everytime I see him, he has his little boy with him! EVERY TIME!
Big Richard

Duluth, GA

#13 May 16, 2013
Lol wrote:
Damn u know him so well dont even know his babys name and still running it.....
I don't know who "lol" is but they are full of shit, Casey eats pills like skittles, drops his kid off to whoever will watch him, doesn't work and has never worked longer than a few months at a time, to bad the rest of his family is great, must be tough having to raise Casey and his baby.
Tots

Duluth, GA

#14 May 16, 2013
Big Richard wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know who "lol" is but they are full of shit, Casey eats pills like skittles, drops his kid off to whoever will watch him, doesn't work and has never worked longer than a few months at a time, to bad the rest of his family is great, must be tough having to raise Casey and his baby.
big Rick is right- never works gets fucked up constantly, and "hick" he should have his kid because he don't work. I seen him fight a guy at the depot, his back wasn't hurting to bad then, or he was prolly trying to hold on to the one of two things he can do- scrap and eat pills!
Lol

Greenwood, IN

#15 May 16, 2013
Haters will be haters...
big dog

Louisville, KY

#16 May 16, 2013
I think I'll knock his lip loose when I see him
Lol

Greenwood, IN

#17 May 16, 2013
Go for it big boy!!!!!!oh wait a minute ur not that big a boy or u would put ur name on here ......
big dog

Louisville, KY

#18 May 16, 2013
And I'll out fish him any day of the week
Tots

Duluth, GA

#19 May 16, 2013
Lol wrote:
Haters will be haters...
why would I be hatin? Because he's got a lot going for him? Nope! He don't lives with one of his friends moms, has a pill problem and don't work! Yep I bet a lot of people are jealous of him! I feel very sorry for his kid whatever his name is
Medium size dog

Duluth, GA

#20 May 16, 2013
I heard he dont even take his own fish off the hook

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Username 1,551
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min DITCH HARRY 151,286
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Johnny Blade 81,600
Why are all Shep women pill head sl uts? (May '13) 4 hr Anna 16
Melanie Roberts is a JOKE as Judge/Executive (Jul '10) 4 hr hmmmm 123
wh**es in shep 20 hr joey durbin 7
jason ogle (Jan '11) 20 hr bob Dillon 28
•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••