First Prev
of 5
Next Last
spartan

Salem, IN

#83 Jun 28, 2012
BANKROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but I heard she drinks vodka on the bench, got a DUI, andgets taxpayers to pay for cops to drive her home. Spartan is the only one on here so far that I've met I'd drink a beer with. I like New Castle from England.
When we gonna do it?
Becki

Louisville, KY

#84 Jun 30, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody needs a drinking buddy.
I agree!! Could use a new drinking buddy myself!!
spartan

Salem, IN

#85 Jun 30, 2012
Becki wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!! Could use a new drinking buddy myself!!
I agree.So could I.
Becki

Louisville, KY

#86 Jun 30, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.So could I.
Where do you like to drink?
spartan

Salem, IN

#87 Jul 1, 2012
Becki wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you like to drink?
The drink usually commemorates the location when it's doing it's job.Not vice-versa.Good thing too.My wife has been dictating where I can drink since I learned to behave and let her.And I've learned that a person can get comfortable with a beverage just about anywhere on this planet when he's in the mood for a beverage,,,and blessed enough to have a supply in his possession.
Becki

Louisville, KY

#88 Jul 2, 2012
There is nothing better than having someone to go home to!! I don't go out as much as I want to. But there are better things to do than going out. Plus that makes the time you go even better!!
spartan

Salem, IN

#89 Jul 2, 2012
Becki wrote:
There is nothing better than having someone to go home to!! I don't go out as much as I want to. But there are better things to do than going out. Plus that makes the time you go even better!!
Patience and absence makes all things better once the opportunity finally rolls around to seize it.And,,,I suppose it's the truth.In the mean time though,it's your frame of mind that dictates whether you can find peace and comfort in less than desirable conditions.Easier said than done I know,but it usually helps when you have these kinds of discussions over a beverage and a night sky view.Don't really get you any closer to the top,,,but does in fact make you much more comfortable at the bottom.
Becki

Louisville, KY

#90 Jul 2, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Patience and absence makes all things better once the opportunity finally rolls around to seize it.And,,,I suppose it's the truth.In the mean time though,it's your frame of mind that dictates whether you can find peace and comfort in less than desirable conditions.Easier said than done I know,but it usually helps when you have these kinds of discussions over a beverage and a night sky view.Don't really get you any closer to the top,,,but does in fact make you much more comfortable at the bottom.
Very well put!! And we all swim at the bottom sometimes. lol
hell no

United States

#91 Jul 2, 2012
SummerNights wrote:
Ok I called them and she doesnt handle that they gave me Jim Millers name... Anyone have any suggestions?
hell no whatever you do don't use Jim miller! I used him as my divorce attorney and he screwed me and tried to take my money! I was dicorced for almost a month and didn't eve know thanks to him! He thought he told me!!!! Ghuess I got him in the end, sure as hell didn't finish paying my bill that he thought I owed! Stay away from him for sure!
just wondering

Mount Washington, KY

#94 Jul 15, 2012
does she take drug cases and what does she charge
current client

Shepherdsville, KY

#95 Mar 22, 2013
She's a very nice person and very well connected in the law circles of Bullitt County. However, dealing with her secretaries is a nightmare. They are rude and uncaring. These people hold other peoples lifes in their hands and treat their clients like second class citizens.
Kruel

Shepherdsville, KY

#96 Mar 22, 2013
lennyfromthedepot wrote:
client 2 why dont you just keep your smart mouth in some other county
He's too busy giving head blowing chunks down some dudes pants in the parking lot for drinks ask Jimmy & Bubby.....
Kruel

Shepherdsville, KY

#97 Mar 22, 2013
Kruel wrote:
<quoted text> He's too busy giving head blowing chunks down some dudes pants in the parking lot for drinks ask Jimmy & Bubby.....
yeah you Lenny !! Big sweet Gaylord you blow chunks for drinks!!!
shepherdsville lady

Campbellsville, KY

#98 Mar 22, 2013
current client wrote:
She's a very nice person and very well connected in the law circles of Bullitt County. However, dealing with her secretaries is a nightmare. They are rude and uncaring. These people hold other peoples lifes in their hands and treat their clients like second class citizens.
I agree about her secretary, Tracy. She is from Bardstown and thinks anybody from Bullitt Co is the scum of the earth. Mrs Rakes is ok as a paid attorney, but she is as two faced as they come. She is well connected with Judge Ward alright, they are besties, but Mrs Rakes has worked her way in that position to further her career.
justwanttotalk

Charlotte, NC

#100 May 20, 2013
My son was suppose to have court tomorrow...postponed again. This has been going on since July 2012. We don't know what's going on because Lori won't return calls. Asked Tracy for a face to face meeting this week with Lori. The response was she is booked through the end of June. She has been paid in full and yet won't even return phone calls...anybody else having this experience? Got a call in to KBA Consumer Assistance...HELP!
good luck

Columbia, KY

#101 May 20, 2013
justwanttotalk wrote:
My son was suppose to have court tomorrow...postponed again. This has been going on since July 2012. We don't know what's going on because Lori won't return calls. Asked Tracy for a face to face meeting this week with Lori. The response was she is booked through the end of June. She has been paid in full and yet won't even return phone calls...anybody else having this experience? Got a call in to KBA Consumer Assistance...HELP!
Never ever pay in full up front! You should always leave a balance because once the have all of your money and no real reason to work for it now.
Lisaxyz

United States

#103 Oct 9, 2015
client 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Only just noticed that I stole your screen-name.Sorry about that.And I agree with you that Lorie is the most sought after attorney in Bullitt County,who doesn't go much of anywhere within it that isn't by choice,so Mr.Farris may be paying just as much notice to this change as you are.However,certain tensions in the work place create an environment where it is difficult for everyone to do their job.
..your kidding right,,you people think Lorie takes is honourable, and honest,,hahaha, think again. She is a jacked up game playing "LIAR" that plays corrupt games with the system and the people going through it..she beats up on innocent people and uses the corrupted judges, prosecutors, and lawyers at her behest..she's a liar, plain and simple. And if you knew the real truth about her garbage, you wouldn't have one though a out her looks...she's garbage, and so are the garbage people that play along with her in the system..watch out,,she has a bad habit of being in your face in the most unexpected places and then starts her accusation games...she failed at it with us, she looked pathetic doing it too..if you have any problems with her or the judges or prosecutors in shepherdville, contact the department of justice and the FBI, in washington,DC. Don't wsite around do it immidietly..
Lisaxyz

United States

#104 Oct 9, 2015
Lisaxyz wrote:
<quoted text>..your kidding right,,you people think Lorie Rakes is honourable, and honest,,hahaha, think again. She is a jacked up game playing "LIAR" that plays corrupt games with the system and the people going through it..she beats up on innocent people and uses the corrupted judges, prosecutors, and lawyers at her behest..she's a person who likes to invent her own reality, if you know what I mean, plain and simple. And if you knew the real truth about her garbage, you wouldn't have one though about her looks...she's garbage, and so are the garbage people that play along with her in the system..watch out,,she has a bad habit of being in your face in the most unexpected places and then starts her accusation games...she failed at it with us,and she looked pathetic doing it too..if you have any problems with her or the judges or prosecutors in shepherdsville, contact the department of justice and the FBI, in washington,DC. Don't waite around do it immidietly if not sooner..
Signed, lisaxyz
Family

United States

#106 Nov 27, 2015
If anyone really knee lorie they would know that she is Wards niece an she is her treasurer
idiot

Bowling Green, KY

#107 Nov 30, 2015
Family wrote:
If anyone really knee lorie they would know that she is Wards niece an she is her treasurer
You evidently don't know her becouse she is definitely not wards niece and you're definitely not family or you would know that. That is another stupid rumor and if you new anything about law whatsoever, then you would know that would be a conflict of interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any info on the kkk (not a supporter) 19 min fartan spartan 12
all my names 1 hr chvbby 10
Reckless Judge Spainhour 1 hr Better luck next ... 7
Game stop distribution by Lowes 1 hr Tulip 4
Spartan who is this guy? 4 hr spartan sux 6
Cheapest hotel close to Shepherdsville 5 hr horndogsinthemood 11
Pryor Valley 6 hr STP 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages