Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#21 Sep 20, 2011
client 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Only just noticed that I stole your screen-name.Sorry about that.And I agree with you that Lorie is the most sought after attorney in Bullitt County,who doesn't go much of anywhere within it that isn't by choice,so Mr.Farris may be paying just as much notice to this change as you are.However,certain tensions in the work place create an environment where it is difficult for everyone to do their job.
Criminals do tend to search for an attorney who can be a ruthless liar in the courtroom. They have an advantage because of their location and friends "inside". Otherwise, I believe their skills would fail them in a REAL courtroom.
vcx

Shepherdsville, KY

#22 Dec 2, 2011
how much does she cost?
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#23 Dec 2, 2011
client 2 wrote:
<quoted text>We both happen to be in law school and have researched the most reputable attorneys in Shepherdsville with which to seek an internship.You should consider yourself lucky to learn in one night,what took us three weeks of digging around in City Hall records to obtain.And if you're wondering if you should believe me,,,perhaps you should pay closer attention to our screen-names.That just may explain how we know so much about attorneys.Honestly,I was under the impression that everybody got drunk,blowed a little steam,caused some damage and needed an attorney to explain their side of it,(at least once).No way around it.Guess you're better than us.
People in Law School would never use such horrible punctuation.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#24 Dec 2, 2011
That's another attorney that needs to disappear.
client 2

Louisville, KY

#25 Dec 2, 2011
Bankster wrote:
<quoted text>
People in Law School would never use such horrible punctuation.
Do you really suppose that everyone with a talent for interpreting statutes is automatically superfluent in spelling and punctuation? Thanks for pointing out my mistakes though.I was oblivious to the fact that I made any until now.
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#26 Dec 4, 2011
client 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really suppose that everyone with a talent for interpreting statutes is automatically superfluent in spelling and punctuation? Thanks for pointing out my mistakes though.I was oblivious to the fact that I made any until now.
I would assume that anybody that made it past the fifth grade would know that a string of commas is incorrect.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#27 Dec 4, 2011
Bankster wrote:
<quoted text>
I would assume that anybody that made it past the fifth grade would know that a string of commas is incorrect.
Actually,that's a crucial part of the spartan dialect.Indicates a lengthy pause.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#28 Dec 5, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
That's another attorney that needs to disappear.
LMAO. It doesn't take much to see how she operates.

Location hidden

#29 Dec 5, 2011
client 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really suppose that everyone with a talent for interpreting statutes is automatically superfluent in spelling and punctuation? Thanks for pointing out my mistakes though.I was oblivious to the fact that I made any until now.
Interpreting statutes??? Is that what they call that? Come on, they invent their own as they go in that county.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#30 Dec 5, 2011
BullittBuzzaro wrote:
<quoted text> Interpreting statutes??? Is that what they call that? Come on, they invent their own as they go in that county.
It's the best I had at the moment.Somebody done called 'em out for having bad grammar.And anyone who has ever found themselves in the privilidged position to see first-hand what work you get from one,,,verses what fees they charge,,,,,,,,then it's fairly obvious that they aint mathematicians.

Location hidden

#31 Dec 6, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>It's the best I had at the moment.Somebody done called 'em out for having bad grammar.And anyone who has ever found themselves in the privilidged position to see first-hand what work you get from one,,,verses what fees they charge,,,,,,,,then it's fairly obvious that they aint mathematicians.
LOL. I hear that:)
Check

Shepherdsville, KY

#32 Dec 15, 2011
Criminals do tend to search for an attorney who can be a ruthless liar in the courtroom. They have an advantage because of their location and friends "inside". Otherwise, I believe their skills would fail them in a REAL courtroom

Jennifer Barbagallo is a damn good liar.

Location hidden

#33 Dec 16, 2011
I agree. They don't have the skills to function in a real courtroom. I have witnessed their gossip and making deals behind closed doors. They are a sad bunch when you really look at the lives they have destroyed. It's just a job and another day to them.
JWJ

New Albany, IN

#34 Jan 7, 2012
Lorie has done a great job with my son's case. She is very good.

Location hidden

#35 Jan 10, 2012
She's not that good, just up everyone's ass and a liar:)
Jay

United States

#36 Feb 22, 2012
She is so hot. Would love to have some fun with that sexy milf
Rob K-- long time client

Lexington, KY

#37 Feb 22, 2012
Just wanted to say that i have hired her multiple times. She has always helped me out tremendously. If we are going solely on opinions here, I say she is the best. Thats just an opinion with no actual facts to back it up. I have walked out of the courtroom with charges dismissed too many times. I wont be hiring her anymore though due to my retirement from the criminal lifestyle. I do highly suggest keeping her number handy to anyone still stuck in that miserable lifestyle.
double crossed

Louisville, KY

#38 Feb 22, 2012
No, she is not that great of an attorney, as a matter of fact she screwed my uncle over on his case several years ago. He was going over child support, she told him pay her $1500 and bring in what he was behind on and she would have it "taken care of, no problem". He paid her, paid what he was behind and when he showed up in court he was arrested anyways and given 5 years, EVEN THOUGH HE WAS PAID UP. No apoligies, no refund, she just walked out and did nothing further to help him out. She IS NOT the great attorney everyone tries to make her out to be.
Smokey

Shepherdsville, KY

#39 Feb 23, 2012
I would boil her dirty panties into a nice broth!!UMMMM!!!
EEEEEEEEE

Louisville, KY

#40 Feb 23, 2012
Smokey wrote:
I would boil her dirty panties into a nice broth!!UMMMM!!!
and be sukn baily taylor by proxy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paige 4 hr Lmfao 4
when will Paul turner go to trial??? 9 hr Huh 5
ufo 10 hr this guy 1
Anyone know who the inmate was that died at BBC? 12 hr Hawtwife 3
watkins 16 hr honkeystrong 1
Danny R. Ridgeway 18 hr friend 1
Brittany Poynter drama is funny 22 hr Hawtwife 5
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE