First Prev
of 5
Next Last
client

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2011
Just noticed today that Lorie Rakes is now associated with Anne McAfee's office? Anyone know what happened with her and Eric Farris?
Well Now

Mount Washington, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2011
don't know what happened but she is 1 HOT looking gal, and I do mean HOT !
xyz

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2011
Do not know why,but 2 very good lawyers,they will get in there and fight for you !!!!
tony

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2011
she is so good looking my god
client

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2011
tony wrote:
she is so good looking my god
Six months in the pokey will most likely leave you feeling the same passion for Becky Murrell,who is an equally competent attorney,just not quite as cute in pastels.
client

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2011
client wrote:
<quoted text>Six months in the pokey will most likely leave you feeling the same passion for Becky Murrell,who is an equally competent attorney,just not quite as cute in pastels.
Maybe so, but you know there is NO WAY that Becky will ever have the same following as Lorie. Someone is going to lose a lot of income over this deal, namely Mr Farris. Lorie was most definitely the person who raked (pardon the pun) in the most income for that firm. Everybody wanted her for their attorney.
client 2

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2011
client wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe so, but you know there is NO WAY that Becky will ever have the same following as Lorie. Someone is going to lose a lot of income over this deal, namely Mr Farris. Lorie was most definitely the person who raked (pardon the pun) in the most income for that firm. Everybody wanted her for their attorney.
Only just noticed that I stole your screen-name.Sorry about that.And I agree with you that Lorie is the most sought after attorney in Bullitt County,who doesn't go much of anywhere within it that isn't by choice,so Mr.Farris may be paying just as much notice to this change as you are.However,certain tensions in the work place create an environment where it is difficult for everyone to do their job.
Ho-tep

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2011
Maybe Eric Farris is going another direction with his law services. Besides, he makes plenty dough!
Just wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2011
How do you people know so much about attorneys? I`ve never heard of either of them.
client 2

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
How do you people know so much about attorneys? I`ve never heard of either of them.
We both happen to be in law school and have researched the most reputable attorneys in Shepherdsville with which to seek an internship.You should consider yourself lucky to learn in one night,what took us three weeks of digging around in City Hall records to obtain.And if you're wondering if you should believe me,,,perhaps you should pay closer attention to our screen-names.That just may explain how we know so much about attorneys.Honestly,I was under the impression that everybody got drunk,blowed a little steam,caused some damage and needed an attorney to explain their side of it,(at least once).No way around it.Guess you're better than us.
Really

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Guess it also doesn't hurt that she was one of the local Judge's campaign treasurer. Just say'n
xyz

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2011
Really wrote:
Guess it also doesn't hurt that she was one of the local Judge's campaign treasurer. Just say'n
A good lawyer is a good lawyer,but only if they win your case,if they lose then the client says my lawyer is not worth a damn.But Lorie Rakes is a great lawyer!!!!!!!
client 2

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2011
Really wrote:
If you are trying to imply that her success within the Shepherdsville element is based on who she knows as opposed to what she knows,then not everyone would disagree with you.
client 2

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2011
xyz wrote:
<quoted text> A good lawyer is a good lawyer,but only if they win your case,if they lose then the client says my lawyer is not worth a damn.But Lorie Rakes is a great lawyer!!!!!!!
Great lawyers will fairly and zealously represent you once they have recieved your money.It is also very rare that a great attorney will take a case with the soul intention of losing it.
Still Wondering

Bauxite, AR

#15 Sep 18, 2011
If you`re both in law school, I assume that would be some big city, then why are you worrying about Shepherdsville, Ky. for a job?
client 2

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 19, 2011
Still Wondering wrote:
If you`re both in law school, I assume that would be some big city, then why are you worrying about Shepherdsville, Ky. for a job?
There's no place like home.
client number three

Bauxite, AR

#17 Sep 19, 2011
Lorie Rakes to defend truckdriver who tore up the r.r. tracks and caused the train to wreck.
client 2

Louisville, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2011
client number three wrote:
Lorie Rakes to defend truckdriver who tore up the r.r. tracks and caused the train to wreck.
Awesome.I believe that he deserves a good defense.And did you by chance get this info from a credible resource,or from some guys in the drunk tank.
lennyfromthedepo t

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2011
client 2 why dont you just keep your smart mouth in some other county
client 2

Louisville, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2011
lennyfromthedepot wrote:
client 2 why dont you just keep your smart mouth in some other county
They don't want me there either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin 3 hr caught ya 15
anyone know her 10 hr mmmmm 1
amy carroll 17 hr Needsomeinfo 5
Brandon jones 17 hr Dust buster 3
ive been noticing 21 hr number1mommy 1
Marcus Thornsbury 21 hr DarkJustice 1
Bad Cops in Shepherdsville 21 hr Just me 4
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE