Next Last
Furreal

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Any body know bout this chick
bitch

Covington, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
She's a nasty ass girl who will sleep with anybody and anything.Nothing but a dirty ho who cheats on her men.She looks like a man her self.All you need to know is shes a ho.
haha

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2012
She b talkn bout loving this new guy wes or something n hes bout as bysted as her aint she waitin on babydaddy.to get out
knowher

Covington, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Went to school with her.Nobody liked her.She was a nasty ass dirty ho.Got a round quiet a bit.Slept with anything didn't take much to get in her pants she would give it up the first night.Always came to school with sores all over her mouth.She is one nasty ass ho.
dickless chic

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
she was s%^&in lee ?perverted a s s
blah blah

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
She is not cute. He is dirty and a lier. She told everyone she was pregnant when she was to just to get attention. She also looks like she needs a shower.
haha

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
She be datin some wes guy now n he look like he on crack sayn they n love
lmfao

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
She look like a man
Pathetic

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2012
i want her
awol

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
im her babys dad n i aint never been to jail thats all io got to say
Wes

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Nasty bitch. I heard it stinks. : )
lmfao

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Shes sayin she pregnant.bow n her n this.guy Wes just.got.together
idunno

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 5, 2012
I never cared much for her. Aaron her baby dad is a great guy though and they have a beautiful baby girl together. She always seemed shady to me...seemed to treat Aaron kind of shitty
speechless

Independence, KY

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Damn! It really does look like a man! I thought people were just makeing things up and trying to be mean. But WOW! Are those her kids on her facebook? Is she a morphadite?
Wes

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2012
That bitch is a joke she's always gonna b just a piece of add to anyone and she ain't that good anyway
lol

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2012
That's all she ever has been is a piece of a$$.She ain't good for anything else and hell she's not even good for a piece of a$$ cause that shit ain't no good either.
Tasha Cleaver

Cecilia, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Awe look at this I will put my name on her because im not a coward. Do you people have nothing better to do then talk about someone you dont know! This sounds like jealousy to me! All your doing is showing how childish you really are. Regardless this is my sister your talking about and I kindly ask you to GROW UP!!!! Thank you and have a great day!
Tasha Cleaver

Cecilia, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Oh and if that was really you aaron posting on there its a shame that you dont have enough respect for your daughter to not stand by and let people say this about her mother! Its a shame and if that wasnt you aaron then my bad! GROW THE HELL UP
wants to know

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2012
haha wrote:
She b talkn bout loving this new guy wes or something n hes bout as bysted as her aint she waitin on babydaddy.to get out
Wes who??
wants to know

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2012
lmfao wrote:
Shes sayin she pregnant.bow n her n this.guy Wes just.got.together
Wes who!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda decker 46 min Pud 7
ginger or mary ann 3 hr spartans nephew 1
Crystal 4 hr Be a mom 5
Shepherdsville park 7 hr Sheesh 2
Does anybody know Dj shepherd (Apr '14) 8 hr Kansas 7
Larry Coe Sheriff. could be BIG MISTAKE 11 hr terry 10
Alex phelps the cat lover 14 hr Thin crust 5

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance