Jessica Dishon Case
hey

Bardstown, KY

#101 Jun 14, 2012
well wrote:
I know camaro doesn't have flip lights but a fire bird does and looks very similar to a camaro. So maybe they looking for a diffrent car
I want this case solved as bad as anyone, I grew up about 10 house from where it happened and knew Jessica and Chris well, but this case will never be solved to many mistakes and lazy ass cops to do any real work. It's really sad Jessica will never have justice especially when there are people out there who know the truth.
REALLY

United States

#102 Jul 12, 2012
How could hope price be involved. Do you realize how young she was when this happened. She was in elementary school you idiot.
yeah ok

United States

#103 Jul 13, 2012
REALLY wrote:
How could hope price be involved. Do you realize how young she was when this happened. She was in elementary school you idiot.
ok i knew there was a reason i had been around this situation and never heard her name?!!!...thank u
A Family Member

New Albany, IN

#104 Jul 24, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
If you people don't have enough knowledge of the case to tell it to the policing it in a public forum. Good grief.
I think everyone should just stay out and let Jessica R>I>P>
In the balance of things

Louisville, KY

#105 Jul 26, 2012
I know I'm joining this discussion a little late, but I'm new to this site. I have something to add, a once police officer, now detective from Louisville did take over the case. He came on the news to say he is taking it over and going to get justice for Jessica's family. Every since that newscast aired, what a year ago now, nothing has been heard of since. I'm wondering why it's brought up then almost immediately swept under the rug? Is anyone thinking about Jessica's parents here? They need justice for what happened to their little girl. I knew Jessica, and years after her death, my dad told me that Jessica's mother, Edna is one of his cousins. I've always known Edna to be a very sweet woman, caring and loving mother. I cannot imagine what she went through then, but also what she is still going through every day that there is not an answer. I have been praying for this family for years now, and I think it's long past due that they get justice and get the truth as to what happened. I know a lot of the ppl involved in this case, yet the only things I know is what's been aired on the news. I pray that the law will find Jessica's killer and put whoever it is behind bars for eternity. As a mother, myself, I could never imagine having to live the rest of my life not knowing who, or how, or what happened to my little girl. I couldn't live without an answer, or justice. Whoever did this, if they're still out on the streets today, they have no conscience for what they've done. This family will always be in my prayers, and I hope for their sake the investigation has not stopped, even though it seems as if it has. It's possible the investigation is ongoing, and it hasn't been aired because no answers have been found, but I do think if it is still being investigated, it'd be good to see something aired on the news to let everyone know that they haven't given up on Jessica or her family. God bless her family, and everyone that is trying to find the answers.
Sad but true

Louisville, KY

#106 Jul 26, 2012
One of the saddest facts is that the last 2 men running for and elected as sheriff promised results on the case. That is really disrespecting Jessica and everyone who cares or cared about her. Don't let them use her like that in this next election.
just wondering

Mount Washington, KY

#107 Jul 27, 2012
has any body ever heard that the insurance company would not pay the family until they found her body and i know for a fact the parents went on a shopping spree after they did get the money i watched them carrier all kinds of stuff in there house after they got the money maybe they should look a little closer at the family they are now divorcied and mike has a new baby girl and edna has also remarried
observer

Burlington, KY

#108 Jul 27, 2012
Sad but true wrote:
One of the saddest facts is that the last 2 men running for and elected as sheriff promised results on the case. That is really disrespecting Jessica and everyone who cares or cared about her. Don't let them use her like that in this next election.
The real travesty is that there are people in the community who damn well know what happened and aren't coming forward. The police screwed it up from the get-go, but they aren't mindreaders. People need to come forward!
There are basically two theories:
Jason Dunford and another boy killed her. One of them is Paul Parsley's grandson.
Mike Dishon killed her. This would explain why the Dishon family is refuses to go on Cold Case, Unsolved Mysteries, etc....
Gunrange Dude

United States

#109 Jul 27, 2012
Man I heard it was a man named Jordan who was related to the sheriff at the time, Paul Parsley
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#110 Jul 27, 2012
Maybe that's what was wrong with case ??? I figured they messed up the investigation and the evidence through incompetence. Maybe they messed it up on purpose ????
good one

United States

#111 Jul 27, 2012
I was with jason and james the night she went missing. I know it wasn't them!
really

Louisville, KY

#112 Jul 28, 2012
good one wrote:
I thought she went missing early in the morning?Maybe you dont know anything!
hey

Chicago, IL

#113 Jul 28, 2012
good one wrote:
So you hung with low life drug dealers big deal! She went missing in the morning dumbass
good one

El Monte, CA

#114 Jul 28, 2012
Right dumbass she went missing from her driveway in the morning. So who she was with the night b4 shouldn't keep coming up at we were together at motel 6 check out was 11 am....
good one

El Monte, CA

#115 Jul 28, 2012
Oh and yes for the next smart ass comment that comes along. I have interviewed with Mike Mann, bullitts sheriff's and the fbi agent they send to my house. My story checked out per eye witnesses, receipt, and the security video. I am not saying i know everything about it. I am saying I KNOW James and Jason had nothing to do with it. Who i hung out with in my past has nothing to do with my present. As far as James and Jason there past is just that there past they don't live there anymore. As for Jason he passed away and James is taking care of his son. Jason and James may of had some sketchy pasts with drugs or what have you but they never did anything to me wrong. As a matter of fact they were hella guys glad and honored to know both they were not capable of something this demonic. So back the f#k off!!
yep

Burlington, KY

#116 Jul 30, 2012
good one wrote:
Oh and yes for the next smart ass comment that comes along. I have interviewed with Mike Mann, bullitts sheriff's and the fbi agent they send to my house. My story checked out per eye witnesses, receipt, and the security video. I am not saying i know everything about it. I am saying I KNOW James and Jason had nothing to do with it. Who i hung out with in my past has nothing to do with my present. As far as James and Jason there past is just that there past they don't live there anymore. As for Jason he passed away and James is taking care of his son. Jason and James may of had some sketchy pasts with drugs or what have you but they never did anything to me wrong. As a matter of fact they were hella guys glad and honored to know both they were not capable of something this demonic. So back the f#€k off!!
most still believe they did it sorry but that's just how it is. To many things point to them. I would also love to see the real murder-s brought to justice but with each day that goes by that chance is less and less
good one

El Monte, CA

#117 Jul 30, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
most still believe they did it sorry but that's just how it is. To many things point to them. I would also love to see the real murder-s brought to justice but with each day that goes by that chance is less and less
See thats the thing the only thing that points to them is some seen a black sports car with flip up headlights. Jason had a black camero which doesn't have flip up lights. Also people saying it was over money for drugs if that was the case why was her money and checkbook untouched? Even if it wasn't over drug money and it was James and Jason everyone knows that they did drugs don't ya think they would have snagged the wallet reguardless?
good one

El Monte, CA

#118 Jul 30, 2012
I would also love to see someone brought to justice over this Jessica deserves it. I also think Jason deserves to be cleared so him and Jessica can RIP!! Also Jason's kids are getting old enough where the stigma from this case is going to start affecting them and they need to know their daddy was NOT a murderer!
leroy

United States

#119 Jul 30, 2012
Drug dealers make examples of people. Once the debt is owed ur life is the payment. Don't u know how that stuff works????
leroy

United States

#120 Jul 30, 2012
If u threaten to snitch ur a target. Nobody knows what reallu happened so keep guessin. It coulda been bc sherriffs dept. Some of the most crooked people in shep are on the force. She may have slept with one of them and threatened to tell his wife. Who knows. I don't and neither do any of u. Let the girl rest for god sake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumble boys (Feb '13) 19 min kkkkkkk 13
Anyone seen fat disgusting Maryann Collins? 4 hr Hangryman 1
why dont they hire alpha females in shepherdsvi... 5 hr workhog 1
Walmart in Shepherdsville 5 hr workhog 8
Best Places To Go Parking 10 hr Hawtwife 8
alyssa scott (Jan '14) 12 hr Kelly 4
LOST DOG IN SHEPHERD's GLEN 13 hr lostdogowner 1
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE