Jessica Dishon Case
Confused

New Albany, IN

#41 Jan 11, 2012
It dont matter who wants to know the truth, the truth shall be revealed, no matter who may get hurt. Jessica at least deserves this much!
Confused

New Albany, IN

#42 Jan 11, 2012
I did not know Jessica, but may people I know knew her, or is related to her. My daughter is related to her and I feel it has been way too long Bullitt co.
I would want to know if it haqppend to my child!!!
Yeah

Bardstown, KY

#43 Jan 11, 2012
The statement about we shouldnt dig is crazy if no one ask questions in bc nothing would ever get accomplished. I mean as of right now someone who murdered that poor girl is walking free or at least not paying for a horrible crime they committed. Jessica and her family deserve to have justice after all these years. Some one besides the murder-s knows who did this, there is no way she was missing 17 days and no one saw anything Or heard something.It's just not possible. People are afraid to talk which leads me to believe the murder is still around.
OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW

Bradfordsville, KY

#44 Jan 11, 2012
One of those boys in that car was related to someone on the bullitt county police force. and did not one of the boys go the military very quickly after this happened (looks like someone needed to get him out out of town-out of sight) then the 3rd boy dies-looks bad
Idk

Bardstown, KY

#45 Jan 11, 2012
Who Is this third boy? I always heard of two boys not a third. Surely someone from the sheriffs department checks these threads for tips?
Confused

New Albany, IN

#46 Jan 12, 2012
At one time, it was James and Jason. Jason was killed in a wreck, he was supposdly related to Paul Parsley. James Coulter is related to Joe, which is an Bullitt Co Sheriff employee. It was not till years later that the police had three additional suspects in question, but to this day, their names have not been released. I never heard of one going into the military.
Just the Facts

Berea, OH

#47 Jan 12, 2012
First there is no BULLITT COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT the BULLITT COUNTY SHERRIFFS DEPARTMENT is the department that started with the case and still has it.
The Truth

Corbin, KY

#48 Jan 12, 2012
Idk wrote:
Who Is this third boy? I always heard of two boys not a third. Surely someone from the sheriffs department checks these threads for tips?
Here's the real tip -Bucky killed her. Case closed. If the BC Sheriffs office wasn't so blatantly incompetent this case would have been resolved years ago. Too bad you white trash redneck losers out there haven't figured this out yet, Jessica deserves better.
Confused

New Albany, IN

#49 Jan 12, 2012
Excuse me, THE TRUTH, we are not white trash. Bucky is innocent, DNA does not lie. Go back to school and get educated on this. And yes you are right about Jessica. She does deserve alot better than this.
The Truth

Corbin, KY

#50 Jan 12, 2012
Confused wrote:
Excuse me, THE TRUTH, we are not white trash. Bucky is innocent, DNA does not lie. Go back to school and get educated on this. And yes you are right about Jessica. She does deserve alot better than this.
And what DNA trest would that be? Because thus far there hasn't been one that's proven Bucky "Got away with murder" Brook's innocents. There was, however, a lie detector test that was given to him in which he FAILED. Is that the "test" that you are refering to? If so, please in the future make sure to learn the difference between the two, you stupid uneducated white trash redneck methead loser.
Confused

New Albany, IN

#51 Jan 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>And what DNA trest would that be? Because thus far there hasn't been one that's proven Bucky "Got away with murder" Brook's innocents. There was, however, a lie detector test that was given to him in which he FAILED. Is that the "test" that you are refering to? If so, please in the future make sure to learn the difference between the two, you stupid uneducated white trash redneck methead loser.
First off, it sounds like to me you are the uneducated white trash redneck methead loser, that you called me. If you were as educated as me, you would have known that Jessica had DNA under her nails, and it was NOT Bucky Brooks. You honestly have not read anything but that Bucky failed his lie detector. You can fail that for sooo many reasons besides guilt. That is why they do not allow these in court. It sounds to me that you have already tried Mr. Brooks and found him gulity. If so, you are the 50% who wants an escape goat, instead of finding her real killers. You seem to point your finger a little too freely there the TRUTH, so I may ask, what are you hiding? Did you do this? You call yourself the truth. How do we know you are not one of the three additional men that Bullitt Co. Sheriff offices suspects?
bcbackwoodsboy

Louisville, KY

#52 Jan 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the real tip -Bucky killed her. Case closed. If the BC Sheriffs office wasn't so blatantly incompetent this case would have been resolved years ago. Too bad you white trash redneck losers out there haven't figured this out yet, Jessica deserves better.
U really are stupid. about as stupid as the bc sheriffs office. they pointed the finger at bucky because he lived next door and they figured he was just another horney old man. they profiled him to the fullest. that girl was messin around with the 2 biggest dealers in bc at the time. it was over DRUGS and ill bet a years worth of pay on it. if u didnt know her then this topic is none of ur concern because u dont know squat!
The Truth

Corbin, KY

#53 Jan 13, 2012
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, it sounds like to me you are the uneducated white trash redneck methead loser, that you called me. If you were as educated as me, you would have known that Jessica had DNA under her nails, and it was NOT Bucky Brooks. You honestly have not read anything but that Bucky failed his lie detector. You can fail that for sooo many reasons besides guilt. That is why they do not allow these in court. It sounds to me that you have already tried Mr. Brooks and found him gulity. If so, you are the 50% who wants an escape goat, instead of finding her real killers. You seem to point your finger a little too freely there the TRUTH, so I may ask, what are you hiding? Did you do this? You call yourself the truth. How do we know you are not one of the three additional men that Bullitt Co. Sheriff offices suspects?
"Confused" is a fitting name for you. Because there was never any DNA found under her nails that proved Bucky's innocents or this case would've been reloved from the get go. There was, however, DNA found under her nails but it was found to be inconclusive. And inconclusive does NOT = not Bucky, so that should clear up your 'confusion' right there. It's just pretty sad and down right evil that scum bags like yourself continue to go out of your way to defend a muderer like Bucky.
The Truth

Corbin, KY

#54 Jan 13, 2012
bcbackwoodsboy wrote:
<quoted text> U really are stupid. about as stupid as the bc sheriffs office. they pointed the finger at bucky because he lived next door and they figured he was just another horney old man. they profiled him to the fullest. that girl was messin around with the 2 biggest dealers in bc at the time. it was over DRUGS and ill bet a years worth of pay on it. if u didnt know her then this topic is none of ur concern because u dont know squat!
Don't you just love the pathetic attempts on here trying to throw the blame off Bucky, the real killer, on to some imaginary drug dealers? I bet you vow not to rest until the 'real'[sic] killers are found, right? Lmao, ok OJ Simpson!
Confused

New Albany, IN

#55 Jan 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>"Confused" is a fitting name for you. Because there was never any DNA found under her nails that proved Bucky's innocents or this case would've been reloved from the get go. There was, however, DNA found under her nails but it was found to be inconclusive. And inconclusive does NOT = not Bucky, so that should clear up your 'confusion' right there. It's just pretty sad and down right evil that scum bags like yourself continue to go out of your way to defend a muderer like Bucky.
I am educated scumbag that knows the meaning to the word inconclusive. It means, "NOT FULLY RESOLVING ALL DOUBTS" key word is fully. If you wanna call people names, start your own thread. I started this to find information on the THREE ADDITIONAL SUSPECTS, NOT NAMED. Know if you know THE TRUTH about who they are or just anything besibes your railroading of Buck Brooks, then please just stay out of this.
Confused

New Albany, IN

#56 Jan 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>"Confused" is a fitting name for you. Because there was never any DNA found under her nails that proved Bucky's innocents or this case would've been reloved from the get go. There was, however, DNA found under her nails but it was found to be inconclusive. And inconclusive does NOT = not Bucky, so that should clear up your 'confusion' right there. It's just pretty sad and down right evil that scum bags like yourself continue to go out of your way to defend a muderer like Bucky.
Prosecutors say that DNA evidence tested does not link Bucky or Tommy Brooks to the crime.

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/detail.html#ixzz1jME...
You wanna talk about DNA,
bcbackwoodsboy

Portage, MI

#57 Jan 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love the pathetic attempts on here trying to throw the blame off Bucky, the real killer, on to some imaginary drug dealers? I bet you vow not to rest until the 'real'[sic] killers are found, right? Lmao, ok OJ Simpson!
I don't know bucky at all but I do know those dealers. So shut ur mouth about things u have no clue about other than what people say on here. People actually know what happened rarely speak but when a forum u can be discrete comes along like topix u can say anything. If u didn't know her personally then u don't know squat like I said before!
bcbackwoodsboy

Portage, MI

#58 Jan 13, 2012
The real killer is dead now so karma really is a bitch.
Confused

New Albany, IN

#59 Jan 13, 2012
bcbackwoodsboy wrote:
The real killer is dead now so karma really is a bitch.
Can you please explain to me why you think Jason Dunford killed her? Did they ever match the DNA under her fingernails to James or Jason? Could you also explain the three additional suspects that no one else seems to talk about?
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#60 Jan 13, 2012
Confused wrote:
It dont matter who wants to know the truth, the truth shall be revealed, no matter who may get hurt. Jessica at least deserves this much!
If there is in fact a high-end cover up as many seem to suspect,then do you suppose it would be wise for a civilian to be digging around in this investigation where they themself may end up being the one getting hurt,or framed for the murder,,,or worse? Ever cross your mind that Jessica herself may have made the same mistake of looking too deeply into things?? Only reflecting speculation and rumors about that though.And really,I believe that this case is dormant for now,but only for now.Something to think about though.If there was a witness to this crime,do you suppose that he would trust local law enforcement enough to share it with them,,,or look at it like keeping quiet would be the safest thing to do??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullitt county people are street smart, so beware! 3 hr horndogsinthemood 2
atv ride today ! 3 hr horndogsinthemood 4
Don't throw judgement on Spartan 4 hr rylermyler 1
Your venerable speaks words of wisdom, get busy! 6 hr horndogsinthemood 5
Spartan who is this guy? 7 hr rylermyler 29
Sexism at Bullitt county jail 12 hr Dumbass watcher 10
Women over 40 13 hr horndogsinthemood 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages