Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just wondering

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 28, 2012
 
Wonder if Derrick Delk had anything to do with this robbery since he lives right across the road from there.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 28, 2012
 
Just wondering wrote:
Wonder if Derrick Delk had anything to do with this robbery since he lives right across the road from there.
Interesting.Anyway,,,don't know.I was here sampling Anheuser Busch products as well as Cocoa Crispy's with a dallop of whipped cream,,,and posting.
hmm

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 28, 2012
 
Prolly one of the Murphy boys or Trumble who knows
Chelsea Renee Logan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How Could Trumble Do It Whenn He Was Sitting In Bullitt County Jail ?!? Hmmm Bet Ya Feel Stupid Now . Keep My Honkeys Name Out Cha Mouth.
hmmm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 22, 2012
 
Chelsea Renee Logan wrote:
How Could Trumble Do It Whenn He Was Sitting In Bullitt County Jail ?!? Hmmm Bet Ya Feel Stupid Now . Keep My Honkeys Name Out Cha Mouth.
Did say it was him for sure now did I? No I didn't! Thanks
Jeremiah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chelsea Renee Logan wrote:
How Could Trumble Do It Whenn He Was Sitting In Bullitt County Jail ?!? Hmmm Bet Ya Feel Stupid Now . Keep My Honkeys Name Out Cha Mouth.
ur honkey?? Out cha?? Wow. Wow wow. I pay taxes for these schools??
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 22, 2012
 
Jeremiah wrote:
<quoted text> ur honkey?? Out cha?? Wow. Wow wow. I pay taxes for these schools??
Actually bro',you're taxes not only go for schools,but things like bridges,road departments,interstates,pothol es,libraries,fire departments (for when your house is on fire),police departments (for the guys trying to snatch the stuff that ain't burning),the military that's gonna take up the fray if terrorists start doing stupid stuff before I wake up,,,and the park that me and my son enjoy our breakfast burritos in when he misses the bus.Thinking about it,,,I guess cheating Uncle Sam on taxes is one of the lowest things an individual can do.Thinking about it further,,,if my life's good enough that I can spend money on frivilous stuff,,,then I got it too good to complain at all.However,if I complain about the eight-percent restaurant tax in Shepherdsville,,,I'm probably well within my rights.
Jeremiah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 22, 2012
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually bro',you're taxes not only go for schools,but things like bridges,road departments,interstates,pothol es,libraries,fire departments (for when your house is on fire),police departments (for the guys trying to snatch the stuff that ain't burning),the military that's gonna take up the fray if terrorists start doing stupid stuff before I wake up,,,and the park that me and my son enjoy our breakfast burritos in when he misses the bus.Thinking about it,,,I guess cheating Uncle Sam on taxes is one of the lowest things an individual can do.Thinking about it further,,,if my life's good enough that I can spend money on frivilous stuff,,,then I got it too good to complain at all.However,if I complain about the eight-percent restaurant tax in Shepherdsville,,,I'm probably well within my rights.
good point made spartan! Never looked at it that way. But still I'd like to smack the parents that let their kids type and talk the way some of these youngers idiots talk.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 22, 2012
 
Jeremiah wrote:
<quoted text> good point made spartan! Never looked at it that way. But still I'd like to smack the parents that let their kids type and talk the way some of these youngers idiots talk.
Looking at now verses looking at then,thinking about how the it got here from there,,,multiplied by what it looks like it's gonna be,,,,I don't get it myself.Only realize that I'm changing as much as everything around me.And it's really happening too fast for me to accurately judge and take a toll.Either way,,,good luck dude.
YMC

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't live far from there I'm sure it was a inside job. Cause most of them girls do dope that work there.
Chelsea Renee

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 24, 2012
 
Well I Think You Shouldnt Be Pointing Fingers At People That Had No Clue It Even Happen. Theres Alot Of Dumb People In Shep That WOuld Do It !
Duhhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 6, 2013
 
Rodger Porter, thats just what I heard.....just saying.
concerned friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 7, 2013
 
Dont run it about peeps u dont know about...roger is my boy and if since u know him so well then run it to his face and c what happens....he was prolly witcha girl"!!!!! Lmao!! I luv ya smooth!!
Oh_my

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 7, 2013
 
YMC wrote:
I don't live far from there I'm sure it was a inside job. Cause most of them girls do dope that work there.
I was talking to one of the girls there and told her about how there was a Jason and Amanda dealing drugs and people thought it was my fiance and I. She replied with "I wish they were dealing drugs here, I would buy some. I need some in my life." I just left. I honestly don't think she should say things like that around customer's.
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 7, 2013
 
You must be one of his crack head buddies taking up for Rodger.....
concerned friend

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 7, 2013
 
Just saying wrote:
You must be one of his crack head buddies taking up for Rodger.....
1st off, i am no crackhead, hell i dont even smoke pot!! roger has been a great friend to me for a very long time. he might as well be family and i guarentee whomever this is would not say it to his face! why would u even bring someones name into a convo like this if u dont know it to be a fact, what are you? A SNITCH BITCH???? Its people like u that like to start shit because u prolly were picked on in school, and jelous because roger fucked your girl, its okay little buddy, LET IT GO!!! I promise he don't even remember who u are, ur really not that important!! Roger is an amazing person who knows the meaning of loyalty, repect, honor and trust! we have been to hell and back together and he is the only male in my life that i can say is 100%! like i said, dont run ur mouth about it if u have no facts, quit startin shit and if u have something to say then MAN UP, GROW SOME BALLS and say it to someones face just like i would do to you if i knew who the fuck you were and saw u out! Dont be scared SNITCH, my name is Jessica, so go ahead, whats ur name????
Lmao

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 7, 2013
 
concerned friend wrote:
<quoted text>
1st off, i am no crackhead, hell i dont even smoke pot!! roger has been a great friend to me for a very long time. he might as well be family and i guarentee whomever this is would not say it to his face! why would u even bring someones name into a convo like this if u dont know it to be a fact, what are you? A SNITCH BITCH???? Its people like u that like to start shit because u prolly were picked on in school, and jelous because roger fucked your girl, its okay little buddy, LET IT GO!!! I promise he don't even remember who u are, ur really not that important!! Roger is an amazing person who knows the meaning of loyalty, repect, honor and trust! we have been to hell and back together and he is the only male in my life that i can say is 100%! like i said, dont run ur mouth about it if u have no facts, quit startin shit and if u have something to say then MAN UP, GROW SOME BALLS and say it to someones face just like i would do to you if i knew who the fuck you were and saw u out! Dont be scared SNITCH, my name is Jessica, so go ahead, whats ur name????
so your admiring that your "boy" was involved in this? Y would the person be called a snitch if they r only starting rumors? It's extremely sad that you must speak in Ebonics to get your point across. You would sound much more intelligent if you spoke with grammar. Something tells me your about as fake as a Barbie doll :-)
concerned friend

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 8, 2013
 
is that all u got?? come on, gotta do better than that! oh yeah, i forgot, u dont know shit about me or him! and hell no, he didnt have shit to do with nothing!! dont put words in my mouth!
Duhhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 8, 2013
 
I'm just simply telling you that someone told me he was bragging about to them...don't really know, nor do I truly care all I know about him is that he's definitely capable of it......
JamesBeam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 9, 2013
 
Is Roger still doing asphalt work? If so does anybody know how to get ahold of him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Shepherdsville Forum right now

Search the Shepherdsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Jay 146,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr i know 81,568
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr i know 1,013
the round table (Aug '11) 1 hr a friend 10,166
Matt 'Veezy' (May '13) 2 hr GEfriend 32
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Hero 26,183
bullitt co crooked lanlords 2 hr Donnie 57
The Chit Chat Channel 3 hr girl 34
•••
•••
•••
Shepherdsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shepherdsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shepherdsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••