ggg

Bellevue, WA

#23 Jan 21, 2013
Lovemenot88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. Nobody is prefect. And if that is indeed tabby lord knows she has no room to talk bout being a good mother! Has 3kids by how many different guys? And her mother and Jessie have the kids more then she does.
you a lie game over
nichole g

Louisville, KY

#24 Jan 22, 2013
the whole honkey bullshit is annoying. no one is scared of the so called honkeys. what is that the people who couldnt get in the reapers? katie used to be a sweet girl i guess she got mixed with the wrong crowd. i hope everything gets better for katie and her kids whether she has issues or not. but katie you make yourself look real stupid with that ill get my honkeys bullshit. since when do people need a group to fight there battles? oh yea because most of the honkeys cant win alone. sorry but thats the truth. katie keep your head up make some real friends and try to keep your life on track for your kids.
sick beaches

Shepherdsville, KY

#25 Jan 22, 2013
Lovemenot88 wrote:
Ok for the love of god! People why must you get on here and run your mouth about people? I mean who cares if she does this or that, she is the one doing it. And if she is then she will pay in the end. As for the boys go Im sure they are taken care of. I mean let the girl live her life
Your children ARE your life! But I'm sure your another one like her running around chasing the high instead of your kids at home.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Jan 22, 2013
sick beaches wrote:
<quoted text>Your children ARE your life! But I'm sure your another one like her running around chasing the high instead of your kids at home.
No actually I have never done any kinda of drugs, I'm just saying the boys are taken care of, whether is around them or not.

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

#27 Jan 23, 2013
Lovemenot88 wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually I have never done any kinda of drugs, I'm just saying the boys are taken care of, whether is around them or not.
you a lie GAME OVER
Game Over

Shepherdsville, KY

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Got Told By Somebody In Jail They Got Papers Katie's A Payed Informent
katie riggs

Louisville, KY

#29 Jan 23, 2013
Tabby id never give u the satisfaction of stayin outta my kids life for one and i wouldnt do it because i love them. oh an by the way fukk yu ive been clean off the pills for a year if yu cant fukkin read right and yu jus assume yu kno wht i do and i dnt care wht yu say cause i kno the truth i dnt do shit for drugs honkys arent just meth heads yu dumbazz jus becuz some honkys do meth god yu amaze me... and od wow quit hatin and at least my drug problem is the reason im not a good mother whts yur excuse?????? yu get a job n get outta yur moms house and quit bein a peice of shit i think its funny now tht im doin bad yu say all this but damn when yall lived with roaches caked in yur house and did drugs in the house i never judged yall but its all good cuz thts the def of trash bytch im jus a peice of shit and imma hoe look in the mirror
katie riggs

Louisville, KY

#30 Jan 23, 2013
oh and tabby will yu do me a favor and remind my kids that there coming to stay the nite with mommy on saturday be there around 12 to get them thanks
katie riggs

Louisville, KY

#31 Jan 23, 2013
oh and if im a payed informent then i guess i wouldnt be homeless runnin the streets rite wow ppl crack me up

“GAME OVER”

Bellevue, WA

#32 Jan 23, 2013
Game Over wrote:
dig the name
katie riggs

Louisville, KY

#33 Jan 23, 2013
and nicole no by the way thats honky nation im not apart of that just to let yu kno and i dont care wht any of yu think yeah i have a problem buts its way beyond wanting to chase a hi and not my kids believe that shut the fukk up unless yu kno wht yur talkin bout

“GAME OVER”

Bellevue, WA

#34 Jan 23, 2013
Game Over wrote:
dig the name GAME OVER

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35 Jan 23, 2013
katie riggs wrote:
Tabby id never give u the satisfaction of stayin outta my kids life for one and i wouldnt do it because i love them. oh an by the way fukk yu ive been clean off the pills for a year if yu cant fukkin read right and yu jus assume yu kno wht i do and i dnt care wht yu say cause i kno the truth i dnt do shit for drugs honkys arent just meth heads yu dumbazz jus becuz some honkys do meth god yu amaze me... and od wow quit hatin and at least my drug problem is the reason im not a good mother whts yur excuse?????? yu get a job n get outta yur moms house and quit bein a peice of shit i think its funny now tht im doin bad yu say all this but damn when yall lived with roaches caked in yur house and did drugs in the house i never judged yall but its all good cuz thts the def of trash bytch im jus a peice of shit and imma hoe look in the mirror
Tabby has no right to say anything to anyone. She has how many baby daddy's? Lol you tell em Katie
Tonya

Duluth, GA

#37 Feb 26, 2013
Solus wrote:
i know for a fact your nasty a$$ hasn't been clean for a year so keep lying lmao your a dirty nasty meth head who will do any one or anything for drugs your a piece of shit mother why don't you do those kids a favor and stay out of there lives they deserve better then u and that's not living life what shes doing it wasting life OD your self and rid the world of you trashy a$$
THIS IS NOT TONYA NOR TABATHA OR ANY OF MY FAMILY WRITING THIS.. I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT DO NOT USE MY LAST NAME TO DO THIS DRAMA SHIT.. MY DAUGHTER SON AND GRANDBABIES CSN STAY OUT OF ALL YOUR MOUTHS.. WE AREN'T ON THIS CHILDISH SHIT.. WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH OUR TIME THEN CYBER TRASH TALK!!!!! GET A DAMN LIFE!!!!
Bunch of Dumba sses

Shepherdsville, KY

#38 Feb 26, 2013
Honky Nation? LMMFAO Grow the fu ck up an act like adults!
idknow

Columbus, OH

#40 Feb 26, 2013
She's not been to jail court or even in anymore trouble to be a paid informant.. you have to get into something to tell on someone! She's been hanging with ppl I know and she ain't got them into sh!t! If anything she's always helped!
B shep

Marcus Hook, PA

#41 Feb 27, 2013
You sure your honkey's got your back? I am not so sure.
katie riggs

Louisville, KY

#43 Mar 2, 2013
idknow wrote:
She's not been to jail court or even in anymore trouble to be a paid informant.. you have to get into something to tell on someone! She's been hanging with ppl I know and she ain't got them into sh!t! If anything she's always helped!
Thankyou!
Lmfao

United States

#44 Mar 4, 2013
B!tch is so proud to be white she's dating a black guy lmfao poseing a$$
katie riggs

Shepherdsville, KY

#45 Mar 20, 2013
Whats The Black Guys Name Tht Im Datin Plz Tell Me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robert bixler? 20 min pissedoff 7
movin down there 25 min corn stob 17
Amy Mason 4 hr Family 20
Chelsea basham 7 hr Sam 6
brad Jones 9 hr big dog 4
erica martin aka meatlover 15 hr EricaMartinakaMea... 17
jessica deweese (Dec '11) 16 hr EricaMartinakaMea... 22
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web