Big Jim

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
That dump needs tore down!
Lives near by

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2012
I totally agree!! I have a nice home but when I tell people where I live they think I live in the hood.
smh

Mount Washington, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2012
That place is one of the biggest dumps around Shepherdsville. Every time you pass it there are kids running around everywhere out there and trying to cross 44 to go to the dollar store. I'm not saying this to be disrespectful to the girl but you would think once one kid got hit and killed there, their drug addict parents would watch them.
Tabbie Johnson

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Right ; i Live Here At Tha Moment & They Could Do Alot Better Here , It Seems Like Such A Good Place In Tha Lease But Its Nothing Like It Says . Dont Get Me Wrong Mi Apartment Is Nice But Cant Say Much About Tha Rest And Mi Frames Fall Off Tha Doors . Plus This Place Is Filled With Druggies . They Need To Better This Place .
smh

Mount Washington, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Tabbie Johnson wrote:
Right ; i Live Here At Tha Moment & They Could Do Alot Better Here , It Seems Like Such A Good Place In Tha Lease But Its Nothing Like It Says . Dont Get Me Wrong Mi Apartment Is Nice But Cant Say Much About Tha Rest And Mi Frames Fall Off Tha Doors . Plus This Place Is Filled With Druggies . They Need To Better This Place .
Were you high on drugs when you wrote this?

THE not THA
MY not Mi
Tabbie Johnson

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Um No i Was Not High , i Just Have Mi Own Way Of Spelling hun .!
Big Jim

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Spelling that way will keep your living quarters in crappy areas.
jamie stice

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2012
smh wrote:
That place is one of the biggest dumps around Shepherdsville. Every time you pass it there are kids running around everywhere out there and trying to cross 44 to go to the dollar store. I'm not saying this to be disrespectful to the girl but you would think once one kid got hit and killed there, their drug addict parents would watch them.
YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY! THAT WAS NIECE THAT WAS KILLED!
o wow

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2012
It wasn't meant in a disrespectful way, I'm sure. It surely should've been a wake up call for all the parents around here to watch their kids better. The kids run around that place like mad, have no respect for neighbors, the law or what their "quarters" look like. Most get a free place to live...guess when you have to actually pay your own money to live, you'll care more.
Paul

Mount Washington, KY

#10 Dec 25, 2012
I like all the dog crap all over the decks...
HuhWat

Louisville, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
I'm shocked those apartments are still standing. Would have bet anyting that a meth explosion would have leveled them by now.
ggg

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jan 20, 2013
jamie stice wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY! THAT WAS NIECE THAT WAS KILLED!
you a lie you was the one who was high while you were watching here
nunya

United States

#13 May 10, 2013
Park Place is a horrible place to live. Like all places tho there are good people who did not know what they were moving into. The majority of the parents do not watch their children and stay drugged out. The day my lease is up, I'm gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know a guy named Tony Wise? 5 hr JoeSchmo 2
We DEMAND Justice For Breezy!!!! (May '14) 5 hr sparro 42
Misc is a fun place to work. 6 hr Angel 2
Destiny Traxler 7 hr just saying 7
What butter do you use, Spread, Country Crock o... 8 hr Kyle 14
Magna seating Union (Sep '12) 9 hr spartan 30
witches found in run down houses in the woods o... 9 hr Brandon 2
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web