Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Joe? What are you talking about?
spartan

Salem, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2012
im ready wrote:
i got dirt on some one and joe is not it
Catchy."Everybody's" gonna click on this,,,just to see if it's "their" name up in the spotlight.That's one thing that surprises me about this forum though.You'd think that everybody would be bustin' everybody's head.However,it's actually not as bad as I would expect.Ain't nobody told on me for nothing,,,but me.
lol

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 23, 2012
curious wrote:
Joe? What are you talking about?
Just guessing they were saying "Joe dirt" lmao
wow genus

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 25, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just guessing they were saying "Joe dirt" lmao
if it rains you got mud to lol
lol

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2012
wow genus wrote:
<quoted text>if it rains you got mud to lol
Lmao you just made my day! Too funny!!!
smochie

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2012
lets hear something on some one lol
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2012
If you want to cook the perfect steak. Put the steak on hot coals for about a minute on each side. Then move the steak to a cooler place and cook slowly. The steak will be seared and crunchy on the outside and pink and juicy on the inside.

Cut up some potatoes and put them in tin foil with butter and salt and pepper. Put them on the coals as the steaks are cooking.

Keep a cooler full of cold beer and ice all the time. A person could die of dehydration on days like this.
cool dude

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 26, 2012
hey scarecrow you got a refrigerator let me tell you how to fix everything climb on top of your frige jump off on to your cooler and shove it up your azz and you wont think about dehydration problem solved
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Well it isn't enough for you to insult me on the Louisville Topix, you have to follow me around.

While you are jumping from refrigerator to your cooler, I'll be eating steak and potatoes with lots of cold beer.

When I dice up potatoes sometimes I put diced onion in there with the salt, pepper and lots of butter.

Aluminum foil is great for summer grilling. You can serve the food right off the foil and there is no clean up.
cool dude

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 26, 2012
the way i see it you dont clean up much any ways you are always on here putting good people down your best bet is to get cool dude some beer and sit down till he needs something else
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Jul 27, 2012
cool dude,,,, I thought you was Piggy from Louisville. I apologize for mistaking you for him.

Piggy is a homosexual Obama loving nut job but he is able to write a sentence that contains a complete thought.

Now you write like someone that was educated in Iraq or the west end of Louisville. Read your comment #12... you have about three thoughts crammed in there, jammed together like a bottle of olives.

I don't clean up much
I am always putting good people down
I should drink a beer and shut up

I hope you spend some time educating your self. You will be lucky to get a job at McDonald's...
traquita

Louisville, KY

#14 Jul 27, 2012
look like home boy talkin bout homosexuality there and he be puttin people down bout workin Mcdonalds what wrong with dat
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Jul 27, 2012
traquita wrote:
look like home boy talkin bout homosexuality there and he be puttin people down bout workin Mcdonalds what wrong with dat
Nothing.... I was in a good mood, thinking about cooking some steak, until Mr. Cool Dude jumped my case. His father never told him the story about sleeping dogs......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheapest hotel close to Shepherdsville 36 min spartan 6
A Spartan family Christmas poem (Dec '14) 2 hr spartan 23
Bullitt County Detention Center 2 hr spartan 33
intervention 2 hr horndogsinthemood 3
Where are all the drugs? 3 hr Getofftheforum 12
Hey Spartan 4 hr spartan 26
spartan (Nov '13) 5 hr spartan 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages