Marman Billings funeral home

Marman Billings funeral home

Posted in the Shepherdsville Forum

Marman Billings funeral

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Any body have trouble getting them to do what they are supposed to do like finishing up engraveing on a deceased customer?they want return phone calls been going on for 3 wks,never call back.
just a girl

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2012
I have used them twice for head stones for my loved ones, and David did a great job in a timely manner and great work.
BBB

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2012
just a girl wrote:
I have used them twice for head stones for my loved ones, and David did a great job in a timely manner and great work.
CALL THE BBB IF THEY WONT CALL YOU BACK,IT TOOK MY COUSIN 3 MONTHS TO GET THEM TO COME OUT AND DO THE JOB..
what job

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2012
BBB wrote:
<quoted text>CALL THE BBB IF THEY WONT CALL YOU BACK,IT TOOK MY COUSIN 3 MONTHS TO GET THEM TO COME OUT AND DO THE JOB..
In grave the tomb stone.
T-Ruth

Goshen, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2012
You're having them engrave a deceased customer?! No wonder they won't call you back... I'm pretty sure that desecration of a corpse!
t truth

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2012
T-Ruth wrote:
You're having them engrave a deceased customer?! No wonder they won't call you back... I'm pretty sure that desecration of a corpse!
you're about a stupid person as they come lol.
T-Ruth

Goshen, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2012
Not so stupid that I don't know sarcasm when I see it...

Did you think I seriously thought they were engraving a corpse?!
t truth wrote:
<quoted text>you're about a stupid person as they come lol.
Sara

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Sure can't call that dump right down the road from Marman Billings... looks like the options are limited.
have been there

Dayton, OH

#9 Mar 30, 2012
We have had sevral funerals there. We had a great experience. Everything done in accordingly. I guess you must have pissed them off. They did us great sevral times.
Buzz

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2012
If you got bad service there you probley did not pay your bill.
bullitt women

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2012
Sara wrote:
Sure can't call that dump right down the road from Marman Billings... looks like the options are limited.
if you speaking about Hardy-close? you havent been in there in a while. New owners have really done some wonders. Bigger break room and much needed updates. Not the same place, more of a home feeling
helen fackler

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Apr 27, 2012
they have treated us the best we had three deaths in one year my father daughter and mother when my daughter passed we had no ins let dave that up front he said we will worry about that later thanks to our great family and the best friends it was taken care of when he sets my daughter head stone he is going to put the dates on my parents free we did not buy the stone for him my parents t bought it from kieths kieths wanted 60 a stone so they have been the best to my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A real Shepherdsville "Tis Was The Night before... 5 hr suckthis 4
Why does Rocco keep blocking our talko? 11 hr RoccoLikesCocko 1
So I had a dream 19 hr Mee 3
Jacob Mcmasters Tue mushy 5
Smokey oak walks in those woods Mon rylermyler 10
Red Evo Mon Bobby Shmurda 1
How is the new mayor doing in Shepherdsville? Mon spartan 4

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance