Mee

Louisville, KY

#140 Jul 10, 2012
Again I sayeth......I support Wendy in this hard situation for her and her family. I know what its like to lose a job that you love. I lost one I dearly loved thru no one else but my own fault. I was terribly sad for a while, kicked myself in the ass for a while, but in the end I had to learn from my mistake and move on. The harder the lesson the better its learned. So maybe Wendy and her hubby made some mistakes. But I would wager they learned from them as well. And like I said before, if they try their hand at a buisness I will be there to support them. The childish people who can't seem to express an opinion without being hurtful are just "Topix Trash" and better to be just forgotten.
kerry

Shepherdsville, KY

#143 Jul 23, 2012
Really? Once again...grow up! Wendy did NOT write this post! You seriously need to get a life!
wendy

Mount Washington, KY

#144 Jul 23, 2012
this is the real wendy i have know idea who keeps posting under my name but you must really like me to keep using my name so why don't you grow up and quit using my name and tell me who you are so i can make up shit about you!
who the hell r u

Mount Washington, KY

#145 Jul 23, 2012
wendy wrote:
I for one am glad I'm out of the store. Now I'm not as tempted to steal from the lotto so all you haters can be happy knowing that you told my secrets and they are out there for everyone to see thanks but I have survived and will move on I've got a new job and love my family yes I've made mistakes in my marriage but all in all I'm a better person now
i know this is not the real wendy so give your real name chickenshit
gost

Mount Washington, KY

#146 Jul 23, 2012
enjoy your cameljockey he wont last
wendy

Mount Washington, KY

#147 Jul 24, 2012
you know i am so tired of all you chicken shit people that won't use your real names at least i do use my name and i don't hide behind other people's names and you know as far as i know i have never made a mistake in my marriage i have been married to my husband for 24 years and on the 22nd of july we have been together for 25 years and you know i'm really glad the store has been leased by a foreigner cause all that's gonna happen is it's gonna go under so stick that up your sorry ass who ever you are and i never stold from any body. and i'm not glad to be out of the store i miss the store and all my true friends
Siege

Jeffersonville, IN

#148 Jul 25, 2012
Happy anniversary!!
wendy

Mount Washington, KY

#149 Jul 25, 2012
thank you siege my husband is the most wonderful man he has been my rock through all of the shit i have been through this year and it has been a lot but i won't go into any details because of some of the sorry ass people on this post but i will be fine i just for the most miss all of my true friends from the store but i do get to see most of them at barnyard and that makes me very happy i have had a lot of hugs and many ask about my family and say how much we are all missed
some that cares

Mount Washington, KY

#150 Aug 2, 2012
i was looking at this post and reading some of the post and the one that stands out the most to me is the one talking about she should have put her child in day care you know i admire wendy for taking her little girl to the store to me that shows just how much she loves her family for wanting to be with her family all the time and for the most part everyone that came to the store enjoyed seeing renee if she wasn't there every one wanted to know where she was and she brought a lot of joy to everyone and for all of you that has talked so bad about wendy you all need to grow up i wish wendy the best in all that she does and any one that hires her will have a wonderful employee they are crazy for not bring her back to the store and a lot of people have told me they will not go back there if she does not work there and i think the foriegn guy will fail worse than any one and the drunk rusty will get the store back in about 3 month's or less
wendy

Mount Washington, KY

#152 Aug 6, 2012
there you go again using my name i haven't even been on the computer since wed july 25th so who ever you are using my name you must really like me but i really wish you would stop using my name you piece of shit that's all you are for posting under my name and if you were any kind of a respectful person you would not use my name you sorry ass
wendy

Mount Washington, KY

#156 Aug 18, 2012
sue i don't know who the hell you are but i do know that your are a sorry piece of shit and who ever posted under my name again i have not been to the store and i will never step foot back in the store and a lot of other people feel the same way all the works there are a bunch of drunks and one loud mouth that does not use very good language i know this for a fact cuz they all worked for me all but onefrom what i have heard and i have heard that its not that friendly either and my husband is not a dead beat i would really like to know who you are you chicken shit so why don't you tell me who you are
wendy

Mount Washington, KY

#157 Aug 18, 2012
or are you scared of me cuz i am really getting about sick of this shit
wendy

Mount Washington, KY

#158 Aug 21, 2012
you know i understand there are some people upset with me over some of the post but i have not slander any one like i have been slander and for all of you that are upset i really don't care have fun with your foreigner
Huhwat

Louisville, KY

#159 Aug 21, 2012
wendy wrote:
you know i understand there are some people upset with me over some of the post but i have not slander any one like i have been slander and for all of you that are upset i really don't care have fun with your foreigner
Wow Wendy, you are really taking the high road here lol
you will never know

United States

#160 Aug 22, 2012
live on cg road wrote:
New owner but Wendy will still be running it
NOT!
you will never know

United States

#161 Aug 22, 2012
wendy wrote:
Grow the F up...
you will never know

United States

#162 Aug 22, 2012
wendy wrote:
the way it sounds right now am not gonna get to go back to the store and work and it's braking my heart i can't even pay my house payment on what am making at barnyard i really want to go back to the store and work i miss all of my friends and all of the old men the foreign guy ask rusty about me and rusty said he would not tell him who to hire in case something went wrong the only thing that could go wrong is that he doesn't hire me because i don't think he will have much business without me there that has been my life for 16 years and am lost without the store so if you go there ask where i am and maybe the foreign guy will get the hint please help me get my job back we love you all and miss everyone
Trust.... Is a very important thing in life. You blew it...
you will never know

United States

#163 Aug 22, 2012
Are these post really being made by Adults???? Y'all should think before you speak... Un educated accusations just go to show how much class you lack.
curious

Mount Washington, KY

#164 Aug 30, 2012
i talked to wendy she is now working at quiznos and is very happy to be away from the store she still missies her customers but very glad to be away from all the gossiping a holes and she said that you would know who you all are and she really wishes that all of the employ's at the store would keep her name out of there mouth and if you are that worried about what she is doing it's none of your business kelly
Huhwat

Louisville, KY

#165 Aug 30, 2012
Good to know. Quiznos has just lost my business as well.
Is it safe to go back to Barn Yard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
inkaholix raided, paul turner arrested (Apr '14) 11 hr yup 373
Sam Moore (Aug '12) 12 hr tease38 8
Mother of four missing from Caneyville (Jun '13) 14 hr charles 17
What is the best kind of glue to sniff? (Dec '11) 14 hr icedrak 62
A Spartan family Christmas poem 16 hr spartan 15
A welfur Chriztmus poem (Nov '11) 20 hr ha ha ha 12
Da night afo' Chrizzmus (A welfare Christmas poem) (Nov '13) 20 hr ha ha ha 22
the round table (Aug '11) 20 hr ha ha ha 10,219
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shepherdsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shepherdsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans