First Prev
of 4
Next Last
canttell

Fairdealing, MO

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Try to guess who I am ( post name ). Each person will be allowed one guess a day based on the clues given. New clues will be given each day at 10 p.m. and you will be notified if the correct answer is given at that time. CLUE # 1; I was born in Bullitt county but my parents ( shamefully ) moved to Louisville when they suspected I was outside the mainstream of life there.
billy bonney

Fairdealing, MO

#2 Aug 8, 2011
I guess that goth!
Ms Midnight

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2011
canttell wrote:
Try to guess who I am ( post name ). Each person will be allowed one guess a day based on the clues given. New clues will be given each day at 10 p.m. and you will be notified if the correct answer is given at that time. CLUE # 1; I was born in Bullitt county but my parents ( shamefully ) moved to Louisville when they suspected I was outside the mainstream of life there.
Scotty McGaha [may be spelled wrong]
canttell

Fairdealing, MO

#4 Aug 8, 2011
Ms Midnight wrote:
<quoted text> Scotty McGaha [may be spelled wrong]
NO your guess has to be a name from topix 40165
EducatedBetter

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Sounds like me, except that my parents followed my lead to Louisville, and it was an upgrade rather than a shameful move.

Don't think it's McGaha.

Not the Goth in LJ
Wee Kneeman

Carrollton, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2011
John?
Ms Midnight

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2011
canttell wrote:
<quoted text>NO your guess has to be a name from topix 40165
well i have no idea were Mcgaha lives, but he is a detective in bullitt co.and how will we know when we guess it, you could lie about it ?
canttell

Fairdealing, MO

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Ms Midnight wrote:
<quoted text>well i have no idea were Mcgaha lives, but he is a detective in bullitt co.and how will we know when we guess it, you could lie about it ?
Please refer to first post/ New clues and/or the fact that someone has guessed right will be posted at 10 p.m. each nite!
whatup

Fairdealing, MO

#9 Aug 8, 2011
I guess that goth also. Since he doesn`t know where he lives in Bullitt Co., he probably lives in Louisville.
i guess

New Albany, IN

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Is it Spartan
who cares

New Albany, IN

#11 Aug 8, 2011
Who gives a damn who you are ?
cant tell

Fairdealing, MO

#12 Aug 8, 2011
canttell wrote:
Since no eligible people guessed right today, here is clue # 2: I THINK I`m smarter than everyone else and I1m very liberal.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2011
i guess wrote:
Is it Spartan
Do I seem like the type of guy who would embark on an endeavor as pointless as this?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#15 Aug 8, 2011
cant tell wrote:
<quoted text> Since no eligible people guessed right today, here is clue # 2: I THINK I`m smarter than everyone else and I1m very liberal.
Either Real Conservative,Economic junkie or Educated better.Well,Economic junkie and Educated better are the same poster,and that's likely who you are.
Richard Yates

Fairdealing, MO

#16 Aug 8, 2011
I guess DOWN CHF
canttell

Fairdealing, MO

#17 Aug 8, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Either Real Conservative,Economic junkie or Educated better.Well,Economic junkie and Educated better are the same poster,and that's likely who you are.
Spartan: you are only allowed one vote per day.
Ms Midnight

Louisville, KY

#18 Aug 8, 2011
canttell wrote:
<quoted text> Spartan: you are only allowed one vote per day.
AND WHO CAN STOP US from more then 1 vote ? I say L.J. Goth
cant tell

Louisville, KY

#19 Aug 8, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You're the guy that blows truckers at the I-65 reststop bathrooms, right?
Ding ding ding! You are correct! I love blowing random truckers at the I-65 reststop! Want meet up and collect your prize?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#20 Aug 8, 2011
canttell wrote:
<quoted text> Spartan: you are only allowed one vote per day.
My bad.In that case,Economic junkie and Educated better.That is in fact only one vote.However,after getting acquainted with your lingo,my vote will most likely be goth tomorrow.
lol

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 8, 2011
What I want to know is, what the hell is a "quess"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your a POS... Paul Turner 30 min ranbo 192
Mike Haycraft...who is he? (Dec '12) 31 min shameonu 32
I am a mexican, so what? 32 min JoeSchmo 6
It's March 3rd and warm as summer time! 35 min JoeSchmo 12
I want whoever is doing this to stop posting Ma... 1 hr Timothy Hawkins 1
What butter do you use, Spread, Country Crock o... 1 hr Tim 7
the dishon think all of the land on deatsville ... (Jul '11) 2 hr Bruce m86 3

Flood Watch for Bullitt County was issued at March 03 at 9:37PM EST

Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match