“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1920 Nov 22, 2012
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the good wishes; glad you had a good one; quess you`re just normal. I think Spartan will be glad you`re aboard!
Lol. Well I'm appreciative of the invite my friend.:) why do you say you think spartan will be glad I'm aboard?
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#1921 Nov 22, 2012
A man in Chicago calls his son in New York the day before Thanksgiving and says,"I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Dallas and tell her."

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this,"

She calls Chicago immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way."
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#1922 Nov 22, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Well I'm appreciative of the invite my friend.:) why do you say you think spartan will be glad I'm aboard?
Because He and I are the only two remaining original members and I invited you without consulting him so I was sort of thinking out loud and hoping he would accept you. Did you get your t.v.?

Location hidden

#1923 Nov 22, 2012
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Because He and I are the only two remaining original members and I invited you without consulting him so I was sort of thinking out loud and hoping he would accept you. Did you get your t.v.?
Oh ok.lol and yes I did get my tv.haha. Spent way too much money in that place! Shew, they see you coming a mile away! Well I think he'll be ok with that. I like him.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#1924 Nov 22, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok.lol and yes I did get my tv.haha. Spent way too much money in that place! Shew, they see you coming a mile away! Well I think he'll be ok with that. I like him.
Ditto kiddo.

Location hidden

#1925 Nov 22, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto kiddo.
;) got home from shopping just a bit ago and ate me some more turkey dinner and I'm stuffed full again!lol but now the bed is calln my name.haha goodnite y'all!:-)
spartan

Louisville, KY

#1926 Nov 22, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
;) got home from shopping just a bit ago and ate me some more turkey dinner and I'm stuffed full again!lol but now the bed is calln my name.haha goodnite y'all!:-)
I guess it was around an hour and a half ago that bed was calling my name from one end of the crib.However,somewhere in the neighborhood of thirty-seven minutes ago,,,leftovers started calling my name from the opposite end of the crib.In short,it's getting to be a little confusing,,,but I think I'm going to survive it.Either way,have a good night kiddo.And thanks for the comment.
WORD OF THE DAY

Shepherdsville, KY

#1927 Nov 23, 2012
TRYST
Where is Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#1928 Nov 23, 2012
Saw an ad asking "are you smart enough to be a marine?" and thought about Scarecrow. Hope he enjoyed Thanksgiving. Check in Scarecrow!!
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#1929 Nov 23, 2012
I'm here, my best dog died the week before Thanksgiving. I haven't felt like talking much. But I have been reading all the comments. I know that I am supposed to be a hard azzed Marine, I have seen hundreds of people die, yet here I sit wiping tears out of my eyes over a dead puppy.....

My Thanksgiving was as good as it could be under the circumstances. I hope all of yours was wonderful and blessed.
friend

Louisville, KY

#1930 Nov 23, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
I'm here, my best dog died the week before Thanksgiving. I haven't felt like talking much. But I have been reading all the comments. I know that I am supposed to be a hard azzed Marine, I have seen hundreds of people die, yet here I sit wiping tears out of my eyes over a dead puppy.....
My Thanksgiving was as good as it could be under the circumstances. I hope all of yours was wonderful and blessed.
So sorry, there is nothing like losing a loved one,and tears are fine if that is what it takes to get through the worst ...... sorry for your loss.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#1931 Nov 23, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Wow! My sincere condolences. Almost wish I hadn`t asked, but it will probably be good for you to talk about it. We are never as tough as we think we are; I remember about five years ago having to euthanize our 5 lb. yorkee and there I was, 6ft,3in-250lb. man crying like a baby. It was about a year before we replaced him. Was yours a german shepherd and how old was he?

“Standing Tall”

Since: Aug 10

Louisville

#1932 Nov 23, 2012
My dog was a 120 lb, seven year old German Shepard.
He was fine Saturday, stopped eating Sunday and couldn't get up Monday. I took him to two vets and spent enough to buy a small motorcycle trying to save him. This is a picture of him but you won't be able to see it for a while.......
spartan

Louisville, KY

#1933 Nov 23, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
That makes sense.After you spend most of their life scratching them on the head,talking to them once in a while,wondering what their thinking,and sometimes telling them the secrets that you simply can't trust people with,,,it's only natural to feel it strongly when that's taken away from you,,,and not feel real chatty.In other words,"I understand you".Hope you get to taking it better soon buddy.The board ain't quite the same when you're down.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#1934 Nov 23, 2012
WORD OF THE DAY wrote:
TRYST
Tell you what.You tell me exactly how this entertains you,,,and I'll accommodate you as best as I can.
The Hilltopper

Shepherdsville, KY

#1935 Nov 23, 2012
Sorry for your loss Scarecrow. My wife and I used to have four Great Pyrenees, all over 100 lbs. The parents had to be put down of old age and we lost one of our studs because he disappeared from our property and then last year our last stud was poisoned mysteriously. We still miss them.

Location hidden

#1936 Nov 23, 2012
Evening fellas! Scarecrow sorry for your loss friend. I know we talked about it the other day but still I'm very sorry about it. It's hard losing a pet because they are still a part of the family. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and filled up on yummy foods! Have a great evening guys.:)
word of the day

Shepherdsville, KY

#1937 Nov 23, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what.You tell me exactly how this entertains you,,,and I'll accommodate you as best as I can.
The tryst between the young Aboriginies of different tribes is what caused the schism due to the spreading infectious smegma which was found in the folds of the girls gobbler. It doesn`t really entertain me; just thought it might spice up the table when it was down. A period, question mark or exclamation mark ends a sentence; nothing is allowed outside.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#1938 Nov 23, 2012
word of the day wrote:
<quoted text> The tryst between the young Aboriginies of different tribes is what caused the schism due to the spreading infectious smegma which was found in the folds of the girls gobbler. It doesn`t really entertain me; just thought it might spice up the table when it was down. A period, question mark or exclamation mark ends a sentence; nothing is allowed outside.
OK....When aborigines tryst with gobblers and infect them with smegma,it creates a schism that makes thanksgiving dinner an issue worthy of a second thought.
WORD OF THE DAY

Shepherdsville, KY

#1939 Nov 23, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>OK....When aborigines tryst with gobblers and infect them with smegma,it creates a schism that makes thanksgiving dinner an issue worthy of a second thought.
Tryst cannot be used as a verb! What is your usage of gobbler and did you look it up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Keith and devin Haney child molesters in... 1 hr Gina 11
News Mishandled 911 calls lead to enhanced Bullitt C... (Aug '14) 4 hr joe doe 6
Brandy marler 11 hr Marler family 1
Brandon jones 17 hr Hawtwife 9
No teeth women Sat idgaf 16
Still a Mans world Sat horndog 3
Michael Gray (Mar '11) Fri Dennis 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages