“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7617 Jul 29, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon princess how r u??
Doing good darlin. How r u?

Since: May 13

United States

#7618 Jul 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Been gaging your lingo girl,,,and want to ask you something.Is your name Stephanie???
No sir it's not. How's your day been??

United States

#7619 Jul 29, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing good darlin. How r u?
Doing good feeling like Betty Crocker today lol
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7620 Jul 29, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir it's not. How's your day been??
Figured I'd ask.Days been alright.How 'bout yours?

United States

#7621 Jul 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Figured I'd ask.Days been alright.How 'bout yours?
Never hurts to ask ;-) Been a pretty good day so far almost over get to go to the doc tomorrow.....yay. Not looking forward to it.
it is the rule

Louisville, KY

#7622 Jul 29, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Never hurts to ask ;-) Been a pretty good day so far almost over get to go to the doc tomorrow.....yay. Not looking forward to it.
If you are not going to pose a question, then incognito gets do to it.
incognito

Elizabethtown, KY

#7623 Jul 29, 2013
My question is does everyone see what an ass puss pos idiot Spartan is now? For fun, I want to ask 2. Who thinks he will go off the deep end this time? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaah ah
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7624 Jul 29, 2013
incognito wrote:
My question is does everyone see what an ass puss pos idiot Spartan is now? For fun, I want to ask 2. Who thinks he will go off the deep end this time? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaah ah
You're playing right??? An ass puss??? Really??? Come on kiddo.Anyway,,,you really suspect that I might go off the deep end??? Over what.Has it not been obvious that I've recently lost interest in getting double-talked daily,,,by spineless people like you??? Whether you've noticed or not,I've sought to get you heated,,,and see how you react.I have to admit that it's difficult to act like a prick when you have a forum friend who is above such pettiness keeping you in check.However,,,when the dear sweet old man starts calling you a wife-beating drunk,(but inn a cowardly way around you as opposed to directly to you),,,it's time to take the gloves off.
And just curious Miss Bee,,,what do you think will give it away if I have that breakdown that you're predicting??? Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhh aaaa.
If I start writing flicted lunacy like that perhaps???
Haaahhhaaaahhhhaaa,,,now that was pretty cool.
Don'tcha think???
incognito

Elizabethtown, KY

#7625 Jul 29, 2013
You are dumb. But entertaining.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7626 Jul 30, 2013
incognito wrote:
You are dumb. But entertaining.
Thanks.
Honey Bee

Campbellsville, KY

#7627 Jul 30, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You're playing right??? An ass puss??? Really??? Come on kiddo.Anyway,,,you really suspect that I might go off the deep end??? Over what.Has it not been obvious that I've recently lost interest in getting double-talked daily,,,by spineless people like you??? Whether you've noticed or not,I've sought to get you heated,,,and see how you react.I have to admit that it's difficult to act like a prick when you have a forum friend who is above such pettiness keeping you in check.However,,,when the dear sweet old man starts calling you a wife-beating drunk,(but inn a cowardly way around you as opposed to directly to you),,,it's time to take the gloves off.
And just curious Miss Bee,,,what do you think will give it away if I have that breakdown that you're predicting??? Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhh aaaa.
If I start writing flicted lunacy like that perhaps???
Haaahhhaaaahhhhaaa,,,now that was pretty cool.
Don'tcha think???
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
Why do I keep getting blamed for things I am NOT responsible for?????
Whatever Spartan!!!!!
What, just because someone has an Elizabethtown address oh gee it must be Honey Bee!! How utterly stupid!
You told me not to talk to you so I haven't! Now I'm getting blamed for posts, by you!
I thought Holly was the only one who blamed me for Elizabethtown posts! Grow up and realize I do not stoop to such non sense!!
If I have something to say to you I will say it! Do you think I'd be scared to do so under my name or something?
That would be like me blaming you for all the ignorant posts made about depends and crap!
Seeing how you really feel about me, makes me inclined to think maybe you have been the one posting all those distasteful and immature oats about me.

I was trying(as usual) to stay amicable with everyone and not get into PETTY arguments but every time I turn around I'm getting dragged into non sense! I know Holly doesn't feel bad for doing it and that's ok, but I hope you do!!! Now I will tell you like you told me DON'T address me!!!!

I've seen posts ALL over this forum with Elizabethtown address why in the Billy blue blazes do I get blamed for foul ignorant ones?? Makes me so mad!!! I've always tried to post good, encouraging things but...NO I Gotta get drug into pissing matches because somebody hurts somebodies feelings or offends someone. I am above that non sense so don't try to drag me down to that level and blame me for other people and what they post!
Let me tell you something, IF I were down on that level, THIS post would read MUCH differently!
HollyHere

Louisville, KY

#7628 Jul 30, 2013
HB---You are getting what you deserve from Spartan! Plain and simple.

I have really enjoyed watching incognito push Spartan's buttons on the other thread and I agree--it does seem like he is ready to go out in a blaze of flames over the deep end!

If I'm not mistaken, Spartan sided with incognito not too long ago in his attacks of me. So, looks like two posters got exactly what they deserve! LOL!

Funny how things work out......
Honey Bee

Campbellsville, KY

#7629 Jul 30, 2013
Holly, shut up :) you worry about me too much. Shouldn't you be working for me instead of on here worrying about me?
Honey Bee

Campbellsville, KY

#7630 Jul 30, 2013
You insert yourself in almost every post I make.
You blame me for posts I don't make. I don't know how many times I've told you I'm not the only one with etown address. Then I see you saying the exact sand thing when someone blamed you for posts. Quite hilarious actually! Quit thinking about me so much and get to work please.
take a crack

Shepherdsville, KY

#7631 Jul 30, 2013
incognito wrote:
part a; yes, but there still be those who defend him because of females supporting badboy losers. part b; He has been off the deep end forever but I don't think he will quit posting.
say what

United States

#7632 Jul 30, 2013
Honey bee is a goofy bitch who seems so pathetic with all her rantings and ravings. You do desearve whatever you get from spartan and holly!!!!!!You are not nice. I've read your other posts from way back!!
Honey Bee

Campbellsville, KY

#7633 Jul 30, 2013
say what wrote:
Honey bee is a goofy bitch who seems so pathetic with all her rantings and ravings. You do desearve whatever you get from spartan and holly!!!!!!You are not nice. I've read your other posts from way back!!
Sure, you're new to the site right... Well if you're dumb enough to believe that all those posts are from me then all I can say is thanks. Now I've got some idiot posting under my name AGAIN! People need to grow up! Nice language btw.
Honey Bee

Campbellsville, KY

#7634 Jul 30, 2013
Hahahahahhahahahahahahaahaa ok you puppets this is fun
Honey Bee

Campbellsville, KY

#7635 Jul 30, 2013
Gotta go clean my drawers poop is thick in there
REALLY Honey Bee

Campbellsville, KY

#7636 Jul 30, 2013
say what wrote:
Well I'm sorry you feel this way, you don't know me or you wouldn't think that or call me names. I do hope you find your dog. That's awful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Dye 4 hr itzjuzme13 11
Shepherdsville Mayor General Election- Tinnell,... 4 hr Im just sayin 72
brittany zweydoff (Jan '14) 7 hr brittany zweydoff 6
no more 14 hr SOMEONRYOUNEEDTOKNOW 3
Marki hilton (Oct '12) 14 hr swaggyswaggswagg 4
Misty Thompson 17 hr Misty 15
tommy curtsinger 22 hr wasnot 3
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match

Shepherdsville Jobs