|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol no but it would've been fun to have a silly bet for the Super Bowl. How are you this cold morning?
Oops.Missed this earlier.I'm not doing too bad.Anyway,have you by chance heard from Honey Bee???

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

tri wrote:
Would you believe there are 223 inmates in the Bullitt Co. Detention Center and their last names all start with the letter a thru m. There are none starting with the letters n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z.. Are they partners with some other jail where the other half of the alphabet is held?
You are joking...are you not ???? You can click on the 3 little dots behind the page # 7 and the other half of the alphabet, pages ( 8 thru 12 ) will be there !!!!! who are you looking for in the detention center ??????

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Just clip your toe nails....wash them daily, and you are good to go,a lady will more then likely spend a little more effort on their feet... men not so much !!!!
Just gave my little piggies a surprise inspection and found they needed some work.Felt a little embarrassed about it,,,but promptly addressed the problem.And thing is,now that I'm feeling younger,vibrant and more attractive,it's got me looking forward to spring in a major way so I can show these dudes off.Thinking about it though,,,they may require further maintenance by that time.All playin' aside,,,how's things going with you???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Just gave my little piggies a surprise inspection and found they needed some work.Felt a little embarrassed about it,,,but promptly addressed the problem.And thing is,now that I'm feeling younger,vibrant and more attractive,it's got me looking forward to spring in a major way so I can show these dudes off.Thinking about it though,,,they may require further maintenance by that time.All playin' aside,,,how's things going with you???
Going good,if my son would just check in with me,how bout you ??? Hate any one messing with my feet, I hate shoes,so barefooted I am most of the time... and that means ... not so great looking feet,but being on them all day feels good for them to be naked and I'm not even embarrassed !!!!!!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Oops.Missed this earlier.I'm not doing too bad.Anyway,have you by chance heard from Honey Bee???
No I haven't. I'm starting to worry. I've tried getting ahold of her and haven't heard anything back

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. I'm starting to worry. I've tried getting ahold of her and haven't heard anything back
Anything yet ?????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Anything yet ?????
No! I'm worried about her!!!!!!:/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm fine thanks for asking. I am just done with the drama, and very busy.
I saw the bus driver thread, I would add that Mrs Francis Hodge was the BEST bus driver ever, sweetest lady to ever handle those bundles of cuteness. I didn't want to put that on the other thread for fear of someone driving the bus over her name, tho anything less than positive comments would be complete lies from what I knew of her.
Y'all take care and enjoy the sunshine!
Spartan I'll get back to ya soon lot going on with my uncle and the cancer.

PS ....TRI is Holla really your daughter as she said a few posts back? You didn't confirm it or deny it so Thought maybe she was joking.....Makes no difference to me, just piques my curiosity. She said she was going to Dallas on business, then on another post said to visit in laws, I was confused. Definitely not trying to stir drama, just tried to catch up since I haven't been on.

Be kind to one another Blessings to ALL
HB 10/7
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
I saw the bus driver thread, I would add that Mrs Francis Hodge was the BEST bus driver ever, sweetest lady to ever handle those bundles of cuteness. I didn't want to put that on the other thread for fear of someone driving the bus over her name, tho anything less than positive comments would be complete lies from what I knew of her.
PS ....TRI is Holla really your daughter as she said a few posts back? You didn't confirm it or deny it so Thought maybe she was joking.....Makes no difference to me, just piques my curiosity. She said she was going to Dallas on business, then on another post said to visit in laws, I was confused. Definitely not trying to stir drama, just tried to catch up since I haven't been on.
HB 10/7
Good to hear you, we were all worried. NO! That`s really funny and would be the biggest ruse possible but not true. Spartan questioned me because he thought I hadn`t been talking to him and asked was she my daughter and it died down until she said what she said. It was funny though. I think we look for conspiracies sometimes where none exist. It is too quiet though.

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
HB 10/7
Good to hear from you girl.I was starting to get worried about you.And yeah,the weather's been terrific.Hope it holds out like this til April.All that aside,I hope you soon find comfort as well as the time to post back.Good night kiddo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nite all
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
Nite all
Nite Granddaughter and great granddaughter!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tri wrote:
<quoted text>Nite Granddaughter and great granddaughter!
Lol. Aww!! Nite papaw. Tell mammaw nite nite too. Baby girl is at her daddy's parents tonite so momma has tonite to herself. Much needed alone time to do some thinkn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Aww!! Nite papaw. Tell mammaw nite nite too. Baby girl is at her daddy's parents tonite so momma has tonite to herself. Much needed alone time to do some thinkn.
Nite princess ,hope it is a good one !!!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Nite princess ,hope it is a good one !!!!
Night, Backwoods Lady, round table and mrs. Calabash, where ever you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tri wrote:
<quoted text>Night, Backwoods Lady, round table and mrs. Calabash, where ever you are.
Goodnight all, you to possum !!!!!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tri wrote:
<quoted text>Good to hear you, we were all worried. NO! That`s really funny and would be the biggest ruse possible but not true. Spartan questioned me because he thought I hadn`t been talking to him and asked was she my daughter and it died down until she said what she said. It was funny though. I think we look for conspiracies sometimes where none exist. It is too quiet though.
Actually tri,I gotta be honest buddy.I questioned whether 'holly was your family or not,based on the fact that in my opinion,you displayed some extremely sorry judgment in the way you not only failed to give her reprimand for her evil deeds,,,but also seemed to support a lot of her ignorance.However,when I mentioned you not talking to me,it was when I asked if you had friction with me over this that or the other,but you claimed that you didn't.Honestly,I don't believe you,but in the interest of peace though,I've masked my contempt for you a little bit better than you did your for me,,,and decided to honor you as mediator anyway.Oh,,,you're both welcome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Hello everyone. How are ya?

Backwoods Lady I thought they looked like orbeez to , but didnt really know if they would stay hydrated after two days in the desert heat? I aslo didnt think anyone should be squishin them until they were identified , what do you think?

Spartan I know what you mean about the government knowing before the public , and agree with you.I think if they declassfied every secret at once it might cause a mass panic.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Goodnight all, you to possum !!!!!!!
=o-o\
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I gotta say wrote:
Hello everyone. How are ya?
Backwoods Lady I thought they looked like orbeez to , but didnt really know if they would stay hydrated after two days in the desert heat? I aslo didnt think anyone should be squishin them until they were identified , what do you think?
Spartan I know what you mean about the government knowing before the public , and agree with you.I think if they declassfied every secret at once it might cause a mass panic.
What's up dude? Good to hear from ya.I'm doin' alright I guess.As for the government,,,well,,,they've managed to refine and manipulate the seven levels of light from the electromagnetic spectrum,and then combined that technology to refined extremely high memory-algorithm programmed super-computer technology,and then give me a full color photo on the History Channel of the inner workings of a star at the other end of the universe with the end result of that technology,so honestly,,,I don't believe Bigfoot could walk anywhere on the planet,the Loch-Ness monster could swim anywhere on the planet,an alien could fly under our satellites to within a thousand miles of anywhere on this planet,,,or that a strange new breed of alien is gonna be growing wild in the desert floor of this planet,,,unless Uncle Sam knows about it.Coincidentally though,I happened to be out collecting geodes late this evening for a friend who shared several arrow-heads with me,and found several frog eggs that were identical in every aspect with the exceptions that these were underwater,,,and they weren't purple.Now,the fact that those "orbies" could in fact be some rare species of desert frog egg or somethin',,,I can make that to look somewhat presentable on paper,,,so that's my working theory.Either way,have a good night dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,101 - 4,120 of9,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Shepherdsville Forum right now

Search the Shepherdsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 min imposter 81,226
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min S C A 138,822
Who is the best person for Mayor? 4 hr Point of view 115
Overpopulation in Shepherdsville - What Can Be ... 4 hr lol 13
I heard Mayor Ellis Blows Walmart Deal 4 hr spartan 11
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Is Mark Lee a "bend over" kind of guy? (Jun '13) 4 hr lol 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••