Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4357 Feb 3, 2013
Hello everyone , hope yall had a good day.
And its funny talking about chicken thats what I had fried chicken , mashed potatoes , green beans , coleslaw , biscuits and gravy , took me awhile to recover after , but it was GOOOOD.

Location hidden

#4358 Feb 4, 2013
I was just on the Louisville forum reading the ( Strange gooey purple blobs in desert ) thread. Have any of you guys heard of this ? If not check out the thread , there is a link to the news footage of it. I would like to read some your thoughts.

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

#4359 Feb 4, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
I was just on the Louisville forum reading the ( Strange gooey purple blobs in desert ) thread. Have any of you guys heard of this ? If not check out the thread , there is a link to the news footage of it. I would like to read some your thoughts.
Well dude,think about it.Probably something similar to what happened to area 51 back in the day.Many ufo enthusiasts are still convinced that the area was over run with aliens because of the strange unfamiliar material covered by news media that was reportedly found at the sight.Thinking about how many synthetics have been introduced since then,,,it could have very well been anyone of them.And thinking about it further,"everything" that we see in the air today such as the stealth bomber,that was once classified,,,was likely seen in the air by someone before it was declassified,,who was one-hundred percent convinced that they encountered First Officer Spock.In short,any "strange" phenomena in the country by my definition,,,is very likely not "strange" phenomena by the government's definition.See my point???
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4360 Feb 4, 2013
Here is a short youtube about it.

http://screen.yahoo.com/mysterious-balls-foun...

Location hidden

#4361 Feb 4, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Morning All.... google ...ORBEEZ.... Girls got theses things in a game for Christmas, they ended up all over my family room, looks just like the picture on Louisville forum !!!! They feel just like they were described !!!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4362 Feb 4, 2013
Morning all. Good reporting and fact finding. Princess, did you see my description?

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4363 Feb 4, 2013
tri wrote:
Morning all. Good reporting and fact finding. Princess, did you see my description?
Yep. I seen it this morning but hadn't had a chance to reply to anyone just yet. 6 2, even with my highest of heels on you still tower over me.lol but only by a couple of inches.haha I'm in all black today with my red heels. All spiffied up today!lol but then again, I guess I am every day for this place. Looking forward to a half day today though! Y'all have a great day

Location hidden

#4364 Feb 4, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello girl.How are you doing? Sorry that I was a little short with you last night.It just hurt my feelings really bad,,,because my feet ain't all that pretty.Thinking about it,,,it ain't your fault I don't guess.All that aside,did you have any money,candy,or crazy hair-cuts bet on the super-bowl.Couple friends of mine in LJ used to bet shaved heads on every dream game back in the day.Keeps it more interesting than fifty bucks can.
Lol no but it would've been fun to have a silly bet for the Super Bowl. How are you this cold morning?
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4365 Feb 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I seen it this morning but hadn't had a chance to reply to anyone just yet. 6 2, even with my highest of heels on you still tower over me.lol but only by a couple of inches.haha I'm in all black today with my red heels. All spiffied up today!lol but then again, I guess I am every day for this place. Looking forward to a half day today though! Y'all have a great day
I was lying about the pretty feet! Ha ha

Location hidden

#4366 Feb 4, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>I was lying about the pretty feet! Ha ha
Lol well some guys do have nice feet. It's the ones that don't keep their feet maintained that's nasty :/ anyhow, have a good day! I've got a color coming in in a few minutes.
John Coffey

Shepherdsville, KY

#4367 Feb 4, 2013
Like the drink only not spelled the same. John Coffey`s last meal: Have ne some meatloaf, mashed tators and gravy...okra and be nice have some of your misses cornbread. Don`t want no preacher. Would like to see one of them flicker shows. That`s all boss.

Louisville, KY

#4368 Feb 4, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>I was lying about the pretty feet! Ha ha
Don't really matter whether they be big and beautiful,small and ugly,or cute yet somewhat deformed,because here on the table,,,all feet are created as equals bro'.

Location hidden

#4369 Feb 4, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't really matter whether they be big and beautiful,small and ugly,or cute yet somewhat deformed,because here on the table,,,all feet are created as equals bro'.
Just clip your toe nails....wash them daily, and you are good to go,a lady will more then likely spend a little more effort on their feet... men not so much !!!!
Francis

Shepherdsville, KY

#4370 Feb 4, 2013
I used to be a foot washing Baptist a long time ago. It was pretty nice. The water was cold in the winter though. What happened to Honey Bee? I haven't seen her in a while.

Location hidden

#4371 Feb 4, 2013
Francis wrote:
I used to be a foot washing Baptist a long time ago. It was pretty nice. The water was cold in the winter though. What happened to Honey Bee? I haven't seen her in a while.
Idk haven't talked to her. Tried txtn and calling her lastnite and this morning but haven't heard from her yet. I'm starting to get a little worried.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4372 Feb 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk haven't talked to her. Tried txtn and calling her lastnite and this morning but haven't heard from her yet. I'm starting to get a little worried.
I think that`s her on "birds killed in western Kentucky " thread. Unregistered as A Believer. Check it out and let me know if you think it`s her.

Location hidden

#4373 Feb 4, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>I think that`s her on "birds killed in western Kentucky " thread. Unregistered as A Believer. Check it out and let me know if you think it`s her.
Just went and read it.... Nope, I know that's not her. But I'm starting to get pretty worried, I still haven't heard anything from her and I've txt her a few times yesterday and today since I hadn't heard from her since Friday.:/ HB if you're sitting back just reading these and taking a break from here, PLEASE txt or call me to let me know you're alright ://
Goodnite all
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4374 Feb 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just went and read it.... Nope, I know that's not her. But I'm starting to get pretty worried, I still haven't heard anything from her and I've txt her a few times yesterday and today since I hadn't heard from her since Friday.:/ HB if you're sitting back just reading these and taking a break from here, PLEASE txt or call me to let me know you're alright ://
Goodnite all
o.k. thanks Stay sweet!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4375 Feb 4, 2013
Would you believe there are 223 inmates in the Bullitt Co. Detention Center and their last names all start with the letter a thru m. There are none starting with the letters n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z.. Are they partners with some other jail where the other half of the alphabet is held?

Louisville, KY

#4376 Feb 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol no but it would've been fun to have a silly bet for the Super Bowl. How are you this cold morning?
Oops.Missed this earlier.I'm not doing too bad.Anyway,have you by chance heard from Honey Bee???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Geary (Jun '12) 2 hr Hmmmm 24
Are there any AA meetings in the Shepherdsville... (Jul '11) 4 hr Aaron 9
erica martin aka meatlover 4 hr EricaMartinakaMea... 20
magna seating? 4 hr Just Wondering 2
A Spartan family Christmas poem 6 hr rick 12
boogardly 6 hr Shepherdsville di... 1
New Shepherdsville Walmart hiring 300 people 6 hr spartan 6
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web