the round table

Posted in the Shepherdsville Forum

Comments (Page 204)

Showing posts 4,061 - 4,080 of9,919
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4336
Feb 3, 2013
 
Backwoods Lady wrote:
Hope all had a great day at church..... God Bless
What,,,are you hoping our day sucked if we didn't go?
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4337
Feb 3, 2013
 
Backwoods Lady wrote:
Hope all had a great day at church..... God Bless
Thank you I did. Did you have kfc for supper?
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4338
Feb 3, 2013
 
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>What,,,are you hoping our day sucked if we didn't go?
Had a small crowd today (53) it would have been a good day for you and your lady to go. I guess you don`t care who wins the super bowl? Have you heard from Honey Bee??

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4339
Feb 3, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Had a small crowd today (53) it would have been a good day for you and your lady to go. I guess you don`t care who wins the super bowl? Have you heard from Honey Bee??
I haven't talked to her in a couple days. I'll txt her in a minute and check on her.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4340
Feb 3, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't talked to her in a couple days. I'll txt her in a minute and check on her.
o.k. thanks hope you had a good day. Watching super bowl but monitoring computer...

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4341
Feb 3, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>o.k. thanks hope you had a good day. Watching super bowl but monitoring computer...
I txt her but haven't heard anything. She may be doing something with the family today. I'm watching the Super Bowl too. Missed the first quarter of it but looks like I didn't miss much. Waiting on the half time show to see all the new commercials.lol y'all have a good nite!

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4342
Feb 3, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Had a small crowd today (53) it would have been a good day for you and your lady to go. I guess you don`t care who wins the super bowl? Have you heard from Honey Bee??
When it crossed my mind late last night,I did seriously consider showing up and visiting you today.And I'm not gonna lie,I likely could have gotten past the few stumbling-blocks that were lined up against me.Among them being that I would have had to backtracked posts in order to ascertain time and location,due to a recent move I would have had to fight my way through several boxes and a storage unit to find my suits,and beyond all that,it would have probably been a little this soon after asking if 'holly was kin to you.All that aside,I am interested,,,if you're still interested.

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4343
Feb 3, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Had a small crowd today (53) it would have been a good day for you and your lady to go. I guess you don`t care who wins the super bowl? Have you heard from Honey Bee??
I sent Honey Bee a PM last night,but haven't heard from her yet.Honestly though,the way she's constantly been under fire with a lot of the backstabbing,downgrading and ridiculing and that she's had to put up with,,,who could blame her for needing a break??? Hope she's alright though.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4344
Feb 3, 2013
 
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>When it crossed my mind late last night,I did seriously consider showing up and visiting you today.And I'm not gonna lie,I likely could have gotten past the few stumbling-blocks that were lined up against me.Among them being that I would have had to backtracked posts in order to ascertain time and location,due to a recent move I would have had to fight my way through several boxes and a storage unit to find my suits,and beyond all that,it would have probably been a little this soon after asking if 'holly was kin to you.All that aside,I am interested,,,if you're still interested.
You better be nice to my dad! ;-)

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4345
Feb 3, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I txt her but haven't heard anything. She may be doing something with the family today. I'm watching the Super Bowl too. Missed the first quarter of it but looks like I didn't miss much. Waiting on the half time show to see all the new commercials.lol y'all have a good nite!
Hello girl.How are you doing? Sorry that I was a little short with you last night.It just hurt my feelings really bad,,,because my feet ain't all that pretty.Thinking about it,,,it ain't your fault I don't guess.All that aside,did you have any money,candy,or crazy hair-cuts bet on the super-bowl.Couple friends of mine in LJ used to bet shaved heads on every dream game back in the day.Keeps it more interesting than fifty bucks can.

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4346
Feb 3, 2013
 
Scarecrow wrote:
Here are two versions of Dust In The Wind.
The Classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
With Lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I agree with Spartan, a lot of wisdom here......
Thanks dude.I appreciate the compliment as well as the song.Honestly,I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I don't know how,but could you perhaps (at your convenience),either list me a detailed set of instructions on how to upload those music links onto a post,,,or list a site that might help if you know of one??? I'm familiar with how to cut and paste,and assume that might have something to do with it,,,but unsure.Thanks bro.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4347
Feb 3, 2013
 
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>What,,,are you hoping our day sucked if we didn't go?
No dear,would never wish you a suckie day, hope you had a good one !!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4348
Feb 3, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you I did. Did you have kfc for supper?
No, they out voted me, I wanted to fix chicken and biscuits with gravy, but they out voted me, had to make chili..... but it was good !!!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4349
Feb 3, 2013
 
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>No dear,would never wish you a suckie day, hope you had a good one !!!!!!
Backwoods Lady, did you have KFC for supper?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4350
Feb 3, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Backwoods Lady, did you have KFC for supper?
Nope see above post !!!! Having a good night ......
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4351
Feb 3, 2013
 
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> No, they out voted me, I wanted to fix chicken and biscuits with gravy, but they out voted me, had to make chili..... but it was good !!!!
Sorry about the repeat. I love fried chicken and biscuits and gravy and good green beans, The reason I asked you is I was behind a lady in line at KFC and I thought to myself, I bet that`s BWL.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4352
Feb 3, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about the repeat. I love fried chicken and biscuits and gravy and good green beans, The reason I asked you is I was behind a lady in line at KFC and I thought to myself, I bet that`s BWL.
That's o.k. about the repeat !!!! what was it that made you think she was me ?
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4353
Feb 3, 2013
 
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>That's o.k. about the repeat !!!! what was it that made you think she was me ?
here I go getting in trouble. She was a pleasant looking 5ft 8in tall about 140 with medium long hair. She just sort of looked like a backwoods lady.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4354
Feb 3, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>here I go getting in trouble. She was a pleasant looking 5ft 8in tall about 140 with medium long hair. She just sort of looked like a backwoods lady.
I see, you got one thing right .... medium long hair...your not in trouble,she sounds like a pleasant lady like you said,I would have no idea what you looked like nor any of the other Round Table members with the exception of spartan,but I do have a image and often wonder if I have met up with some of you guys !!!!! But if I leave it up to my husband, I will never get to met anyone of you !!!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4355
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I see, you got one thing right .... medium long hair...your not in trouble,she sounds like a pleasant lady like you said,I would have no idea what you looked like nor any of the other Round Table members with the exception of spartan,but I do have a image and often wonder if I have met up with some of you guys !!!!! But if I leave it up to my husband, I will never get to met anyone of you !!!!
6-2 210 grey hair grey mustache glasses no tats big pretty feet that's about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,061 - 4,080 of9,919
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Shepherdsville Forum right now

Search the Shepherdsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fifty-Dollar reward 14 min Jim 27
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min conservative crapola 138,685
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Hum 81,201
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr nope 920
Wes Roberts???? 3 hr NeedToKnow 6
Od'd at Honey Hester's Place 3 hr just sayin 22
who committed suicide last night shep 5 hr I know 10
•••
•••
•••
Shepherdsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••