“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2060 Nov 29, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>If scarecrow is a dude, then no way it's
princess :) her voice is too sweet to be a guy lol

Pets become part of our hearts as much as family, without judgment, grudges and words. Just takes a look or nudge you know their love.
Lol!!! How are you honeybee?

Location hidden

#2061 Nov 29, 2012
Btw everyone. Ill be in Middletown working the next 2 days!:)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2062 Nov 29, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to have a ”pad” I use my phone mostly because the laptop is too heavy to lay on my lap. The hand held devices are much easier but it is beginning to make my eyes go haywire! I'm waiting for an extraordinary sale for them since I didn't win the lottery..see I never win anything lol!!
You won't be disappointed with the book :)
Have a great day everyone! I'm going today to finish the hoveround process,, insurance red tape is frustrating, wish me luck so I can go and be done and get back home it's too cold! My dogs and esp puppy looked at me crazy when I let them out like oh ” we will be right back”! They didn't piddle around ;)*tehee*
Understandable. There are apps that I can download on my iPhone that I could use, but I feel like my screen is way too small for that. I'd prolly give myself a headache trying to read on my little screen all the time. Though, I guess it's not really that different than being on topix and Facebook.

Btw, I got on amazon.com this morning and read the first chapter excerpt on that book. Wow! It had me really into it just from the first page. Sounds like an amazing read. I can't wait to read it now! Thank you!

Hope you're well!=)
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#2063 Nov 29, 2012
I am well ladies, thank you Princess, All went smoothly today for a change.:) TFP's

I knew you'd like it, SM, I actually haven't read a book of that nature for many years so at first, my mouth dropped! Haha but then it was just too hard to put down. I'm going to pick up the next one here in a few minutes. So I may be MIA for a bit ;)
Enjoy the rest of the day all!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#2064 Nov 29, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Then like I said earlier,,,"what's up bro'"???
Were you surprised at any of the answers?

Location hidden

#2065 Nov 29, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
I am well ladies, thank you Princess, All went smoothly today for a change.:) TFP's

I knew you'd like it, SM, I actually haven't read a book of that nature for many years so at first, my mouth dropped! Haha but then it was just too hard to put down. I'm going to pick up the next one here in a few minutes. So I may be MIA for a bit ;)
Enjoy the rest of the day all!!
You're welcome sugar anytime!!:) have a great night
spartan

Louisville, KY

#2066 Nov 29, 2012
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Were you surprised at any of the answers?
Actually yes.I had you pegged as a female in her twenties,,,who knew me personally.Your description though,,,fits the description of everything we know about Scarecrow.Is that the case?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#2067 Nov 29, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Nope not the scarecrow. I spoke with him a little yesterday and just now though. He's sad about his pooch passing.:( it's heartbreaking losing a family pet.
I like the Scarecrow,but am glad he ain't you.Sorry about his dog.

Location hidden

#2068 Nov 29, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I like the Scarecrow,but am glad he ain't you.Sorry about his dog.
;)
Yes I am sorry about his dog as well. It's sad
GO CARDS

Shepherdsville, KY

#2069 Nov 29, 2012
I`m so happy!
HAIKU

Shepherdsville, KY

#2070 Nov 30, 2012
Considering the fact that we have members of the literary field around the table the word of the day feature is being cancelled and a Haiku contest is being initiated. The rules of haiku are as follows;each entry must consist of seventeen words with five words in the first line, seven words in the second and five in the third. Please do not abreviate or use texting symbols. Your entry may rhyme but it does not have to.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#2071 Nov 30, 2012
made from trees and ink
a constant source of pleasure for you
whose leaves will not fall
Author Ritis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2072 Nov 30, 2012
tri wrote:
made from trees and ink
a constant source of pleasure for you
whose leaves will not fall
Wow! What does that mean? Try this one.
in the good old days
when the sexes were not blurred
you knew who people were

“Standing Tall”

Since: Aug 10

Louisville

#2073 Nov 30, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
If scarecrow is a dude, then no way it's
princess :) her voice is too sweet to be a guy lol
Pets become part of our hearts as much as family, without judgment, grudges and words. Just takes a look or nudge you know their love.
Thanks guys for the kindness about my dog.

I use this id sometimes when the trolls are pretening to be Scarecrow.

That is a picture of my dog on the left.......
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#2074 Nov 30, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually yes.I had you pegged as a female in her twenties,,,who knew me personally.Your description though,,,fits the description of everything we know about Scarecrow.Is that the case?
no
spartan

Louisville, KY

#2075 Nov 30, 2012
HAIKU wrote:
Considering the fact that we have members of the literary field around the table the word of the day feature is being cancelled and a Haiku contest is being initiated. The rules of haiku are as follows;each entry must consist of seventeen words with five words in the first line, seven words in the second and five in the third. Please do not abreviate or use texting symbols. Your entry may rhyme but it does not have to.
Been looking at this pretty much like homework anyway,so I'll put some thought into this later.They gave me some grief back in school,but with a fresh mind,,,maybe.Anyway,they always seemed to be without luster due to their lack of rhyme,,,but they're structured perfect for encryption.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#2076 Nov 30, 2012
IceMan4748 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks guys for the kindness about my dog.
I use this id sometimes when the trolls are pretening to be Scarecrow.
That is a picture of my dog on the left.......
Is that the dog that passed away or a different one? Handsome animal either way.Honestly,theres' nothing like a young puppy to help get over an old friend though.Been thinking about getting one myself since the poster known as Honey Bee mentioned having one.Either way,have a good night buddy.Hope you get to feeling better.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#2077 Nov 30, 2012
tri wrote:
<quoted text>no
Can't win 'em all.Get back with you on the haiku though.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#2078 Nov 30, 2012
A riddle for you Spartan
I have been in all fifty states
What does that tell you
spartan

Louisville, KY

#2079 Nov 30, 2012
tri wrote:
A riddle for you Spartan
I have been in all fifty states
What does that tell you
You spend a lot of money on gas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crestwood used GM carlot is offering discounts 17 min Tim 4
Paul Turner loves to s uck pen!s 3 hr For Sure 14
heartless men (May '08) 11 hr jonah 42
fwb? 13 hr Countylife 1
Does anyone know a guy named Tony Wise? 18 hr heartbroken 11
any single girls in shepherdsville you guys,,, Sat Fredrick 6
T.Brooks likes to drink Fri bb rineyville grill 15
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE