May Your

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
So with all the redneckery that occurs within this little space of the web dedicated to possibly the lamest place on earth. I purpose a drinking game to you.

Here are the rules:

1 shot for every post asking about a person or a family

1 shot for every reply agreeing/disagreeing with the topic.

1 shot every time a meth head calls the pill popper, a crack fiend.

Lastly, finish the bottle when someone challenges the poster to come over to their house for what may or may not be a loving sexual encounter and/or fisticuffs.

This is a game of brute strength and stamina, I wish everyone luck and that your insurance will cover the dialysis machine you will certainly require upon completion.

Best of luck!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2012
I'll play if you provide the scotch. A little music would be nice, and if you had 22 year old red head with green eyes and nice boobs, hell yah.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
I'll play if you provide the scotch. A little music would be nice, and if you had 22 year old red head with green eyes and nice boobs, hell yah.
Lol. Well.... I got the scotch, but I'm not a red head. I'm blonde, and I only have one green eye... The other is blue.:) and I'd like to think I've got nice boobs :-) never had anyone complain
Ashby

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Well.... I got the scotch, but I'm not a red head. I'm blonde, and I only have one green eye... The other is blue.:) and I'd like to think I've got nice boobs :-) never had anyone complain
Short,fat and looks like a hobbit

Location hidden

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Ashby wrote:
<quoted text>Short,fat and looks like a hobbit
Ha no. 5'3". So fu** off as*hole
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I could go for a one green eyed blond with good boobs. <chuckle> Especially if she fit into a size 10 dress. Maybe navy blue with a string of pearls ?? And high heel shoes........

I find women that can pick attractive shoes are usually entertaining and intelligent....

Location hidden

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
I could go for a one green eyed blond with good boobs. <chuckle> Especially if she fit into a size 10 dress. Maybe navy blue with a string of pearls ?? And high heel shoes........

I find women that can pick attractive shoes are usually entertaining and intelligent....
Haha. Well I'm a size 7 :-) even better!! And I'm 28. I love my heels! I find wearing heels keeps your legs tone.

“Standing Tall”

Since: Aug 10

Louisville

#8 Oct 12, 2012
It's true only intelligent women can choose attractive shoes.

Just look at the shoes those women on Cherry Street are wearing......

“Standing Tall”

Louisville

#9 Oct 12, 2012
I looked closely at your picture, I could not see any difference in the color of your eyes.

I once knew a girl that could change the color of her eyes. I don't know how she did it, but you could see them change color.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 12, 2012
IceMan4748 wrote:
I looked closely at your picture, I could not see any difference in the color of your eyes.

I once knew a girl that could change the color of her eyes. I don't know how she did it, but you could see them change color.
Yes mine do also. When I'm super pissed, my green eye turns yellow and when I'm excited or happy they are vibrant green and blue. You can tell in that picture from the original on my phone but with it being so small for my profile pic, it's hard to distinct between the 2. But my left is blue and the right is green :-)

“Standing Tall”

Louisville

#11 Oct 13, 2012
That would be a handy clue. I can pi** off women without ever realizing I'm rubbing them the wrong way.

It would also be good to know when you are doing something right.....

Location hidden

#12 Oct 13, 2012
IceMan4748 wrote:
That would be a handy clue. I can pi** off women without ever realizing I'm rubbing them the wrong way.

It would also be good to know when you are doing something right.....
So true. It doesn't take much to pi** me off though. I don't like stupidity.lol and some people are full of it! ;) but I love my eyes. I think they are one of my greater assets.

“Standing Tall”

Louisville

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Eyes are good, but I can't help myself. I look at the boobs and high-heels first.....

Location hidden

#14 Oct 13, 2012
IceMan4748 wrote:
Eyes are good, but I can't help myself. I look at the boobs and high-heels first.....
Lol. Well most guys look straight at my boobs! I have a chest piece and it says lovely. So when I catch them staring, first words outta their mouths are, oh I was trying to read what your chest says.lmao YEA, ok...

“Standing Tall”

Louisville

#15 Oct 14, 2012
I am glad you are intelligent enough to talk about something besides your neighbors. Just look at the subjects people here want to talk about.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 14, 2012
IceMan4748 wrote:
I am glad you are intelligent enough to talk about something besides your neighbors. Just look at the subjects people here want to talk about.
Lol. Well I don't have any close neighbors. Thank god for that blessing!! I live in the country and pretty much keep to myself when I get home. I don't associate with anyone in my neighborhood. I don't really have time after working all day and then coming home to take care of my 3rd grade daughter. That's enough to keep me busy. Keeps me outta trouble.haha. What about you? Do you have any kids?

“Standing Tall”

Louisville

#17 Oct 14, 2012
No children but lots of relatives. I was gone most of my life in the service. I chose not to have kids out of fairness to them. I do have two dogs Gunner and Gretchen. German Shepherds both weigh over 120 lbs.

I have relatives in Bardstown and Sheperdsville. And a cousin that's a state trooper at E-town.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 14, 2012
IceMan4748 wrote:
No children but lots of relatives. I was gone most of my life in the service. I chose not to have kids out of fairness to them. I do have two dogs Gunner and Gretchen. German Shepherds both weigh over 120 lbs.

I have relatives in Bardstown and Sheperdsville. And a cousin that's a state trooper at E-town.
Awesome. Well I live in green county but manage a salon in Bardstown. I love what I do so the drive doesn't bother me. German shepherds are beautiful dogs and smart too!

“Standing Tall”

Louisville

#19 Oct 15, 2012
That's a tough business. I have relatives in that line of work. One of them got drunk on my Russian vodka 2 Thanksgivings back. She cried for about three hours. One of my cousins a Metro cop threatened to throw her stupid behind in jail. That just made her cry more.

There are usually a half dozen cops at those holiday celebrations and funerals. The more they drink the wilder their stories become.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 15, 2012
IceMan4748 wrote:
That's a tough business. I have relatives in that line of work. One of them got drunk on my Russian vodka 2 Thanksgivings back. She cried for about three hours. One of my cousins a Metro cop threatened to throw her stupid behind in jail. That just made her cry more.

There are usually a half dozen cops at those holiday celebrations and funerals. The more they drink the wilder their stories become.
Haha yea I know all about wild families! Mines the same way. Our get togethers end up in fights and the law always arrives.haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Had a crush on this girl in hs at bc 10 min locked out 18
Erin Joiner? 14 min quiet man 8
big lots throwing away good stuff (Feb '11) 15 min millard fillhermore 47
Smokey Oak finds a MAN from Bullitt County 1 hr rylermyler 1
Why are there so many screwed up people in Shep... (Apr '14) 14 hr Chad 8
R I P Mark Yankey (Jan '13) 17 hr Syankey 15
Eldon Huffman Thu Eldon s daughter ... 35

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance