First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hector

Herndon, VA

#1 Feb 29, 2012
How's it goin guys. Do you have a pile of naughty photos of your ex laying around. Well ol' Hector is here to help. As long as they are 18 or over and from the 502 area just send'em to [email protected] . and remember, ol'hectors not a creep, just really bored with this town.
curious

United States

#2 Feb 29, 2012
hector wrote:
How's it goin guys. Do you have a pile of naughty photos of your ex laying around. Well ol' Hector is here to help. As long as they are 18 or over and from the 502 area just send'em to [email protected] . and remember, ol'hectors not a creep, just really bored with this town.
you are nasty!
hector

Herndon, VA

#3 Feb 29, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> you are nasty!
Nah just bored. And if people trust to easily and let people take those pics or take them themselves they deserve to have it splashed on the internet lol
hector

Herndon, VA

#4 Feb 29, 2012
It's not like I'm tryin to beat off to this shit. I'm not a deviant. Just tossing the line in the water and seeing if I get a bite :-)
curious

United States

#5 Feb 29, 2012
hector wrote:
It's not like I'm tryin to beat off to this shit. I'm not a deviant. Just tossing the line in the water and seeing if I get a bite :-)
if your intentions aren't to beat off to them then what else would u want them for? And I would say most nudes or racy pics are taken for couples as a form of intimacy, notice I sad most not all! Some could be trashy ho's. I have nude pics of my husband and I together being intimate but best bet if we ever split I woud end up with them!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Ya send old hector you pictures. When you are sitting in a jail cell or on the wrong end of a law suite, then you can thank old hector.

What someone should send old hector is a bullet.
curious

United States

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Ya send old hector you pictures. When you are sitting in a jail cell or on the wrong end of a law suite, then you can thank old hector.
scarecrow, I'm curious what your age range Is and who you are, would u mind telling?
theo

Herndon, VA

#8 Feb 29, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Actually sport if people like you would take the time to learn the laws before opening their mouths we would have much less ignorance in the world. If the pictures were taken consentually then there can't be a lawsuit under these circumstances. If the pictures were taken consentually they become the property of the person taking the pictures. The person in the pictures loses any legal foothold the second they strike a pose.
hector

Herndon, VA

#9 Feb 29, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> if your intentions aren't to beat off to them then what else would u want them for? And I would say most nudes or racy pics are taken for couples as a form of intimacy, notice I sad most not all! Some could be trashy ho's. I have nude pics of my husband and I together being intimate but best bet if we ever split I woud end up with them!

Does it have to be crudely sexual.. I mean really? Can't i just collect things? And if they happen to be of an adult nature so what. I find it interesting that you're so limited psychologically that you think masturbation would be my only motivation for this. Sounds like you have a few skeletons rattling around if you can't think of any reason besides the blatantly sexual for my motivation.
Da Brother

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2012
theo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually sport if people like you would take the time to learn the laws before opening their mouths we would have much less ignorance in the world. If the pictures were taken consentually then there can't be a lawsuit under these circumstances. If the pictures were taken consentually they become the property of the person taking the pictures. The person in the pictures loses any legal foothold the second they strike a pose.
Damn, ifn dey loose day foothold that means they going to slip and bust da azz, now that would be some funny chit to get a shot of wit da feet up in da air and their azz crack shinning when they bust da azz, yea that would be some fuuy azz chit.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> scarecrow, I'm curious what your age range Is and who you are, would u mind telling?
Why do you want to know ????
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#12 Mar 1, 2012
theo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a number of my relatives are cops and lawyers. I don't have to learn the law, all I have to do is make a phone call. I don't know where you are from or what kind of education, training you have had, but your advice could lead to trouble. FOR YOU and others.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2012
hector wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it have to be crudely sexual.. I mean really? Can't i just collect things? And if they happen to be of an adult nature so what. I find it interesting that you're so limited psychologically that you think masturbation would be my only motivation for this. Sounds like you have a few skeletons rattling around if you can't think of any reason besides the blatantly sexual for my motivation.
And for you Hector, you are a disgusting piece of s*hit. You need to be at the bottom of a holler where the coyotes could naw on your bones. I hope the cops put you in jail pretty soon before you hurt some innocent person.
hector

United States

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Wow so now I'm a danger to society? I can tel you people are real intellectuals with tour heart in the right place lol
hector

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2012
What must have happened to you for you to have such hatred for me over something so small. Immediately deciding I have vicious intent, that I'm a danger to society. I've done nothing to warrent such hatred. Distaste I understand from such a conservative area but hatred. I've indicated no malicious intent and broken no laws, so it is my deepest desire that you go, scarecrow, choke on a rotting horse Dick. :-) thanks for checking out my post
curious

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to know ????
just because some of the things you post on make me think your age group is aroung mine, just wondering if i know you, thats all!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2012
hector wrote:
Wow so now I'm a danger to society? I can tel you people are real intellectuals with tour heart in the right place lol
You are probably a serial murderer, trolling for victims. Anyone that would want nude pictures of local girls is a threat to the community.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> just because some of the things you post on make me think your age group is aroung mine, just wondering if i know you, thats all!
I am retired military in my late forties.
hector

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2012
Closedminded views. Instantly wanted to put me down for nothing, violent anger. Makes sense now. I don't like your views man but thanks for your service seriously.
Da Brother

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2012
hector wrote:
What must have happened to you for you to have such hatred for me over something so small. Immediately deciding I have vicious intent, that I'm a danger to society. I've done nothing to warrent such hatred. Distaste I understand from such a conservative area but hatred. I've indicated no malicious intent and broken no laws, so it is my deepest desire that you go, scarecrow, choke on a rotting horse Dick.:-) thanks for checking out my post
Yo waz up hecto, damn that ant nice dawg, dats some shagnasty sompin ta sayz to some otha dawg yu dont hang wit man, chit that like tellin a bro to go get him some mexican beotch and shag that ho, dats juz damn degrading fool, horse got no chit on a a honky mofo an damn nuttin on a hung bro, but a horse damn damn yo damn man dat juz fauking sick. a imagination of fantasy like yo got could lead you to some serius bone stroking chit dawg if ya inta that sick chit DAMN A HORSE, damn fool damn. JUZ SAYIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullitt county people are street smart, so beware! 8 hr horndogsinthemood 2
atv ride today ! 8 hr horndogsinthemood 4
Don't throw judgement on Spartan 10 hr rylermyler 1
Your venerable speaks words of wisdom, get busy! 12 hr horndogsinthemood 5
Spartan who is this guy? 12 hr rylermyler 29
Sexism at Bullitt county jail 17 hr Dumbass watcher 10
Women over 40 18 hr horndogsinthemood 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages