Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79240 Dec 27, 2012
Girl w KY wrote:
<quoted text>
many people still think that the government watch list is a conspiracy theory
If there is/was as many "watching" as this thread might lead one to believe, unemployment would be at 0%.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79241 Dec 27, 2012
Go All A wrote:
<quoted text>
do you consider the writers of veteranstoday to be like the National Enquirer types?
Have you seen and validated their credentials? How many are really veterans?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79242 Dec 27, 2012
Mannequins with cameras in the eyes are more for shoplifters than tracking purchases. Barcoding tracks inventory and can be used to track the popularity of items for a specific geographic area.

If one shops at GOODWILL and the DoLLar Store, they don't need to worry anyways. LOL
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#79243 Dec 27, 2012
Good morning bird threaders. I hope you all are staying warm and didn't get a big freezing mess yesterday. We had rain, sleet, a moment or two of blowing snow and it was gone leaving us with frigid temps. I will take that compared to what some received. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and are resting up for New Year's festivities, whatever they may be.

Have a good day!
W KY Girl

Milan, IL

#79245 Dec 27, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Mannequins with cameras in the eyes are more for shoplifters than tracking purchases. Barcoding tracks inventory and can be used to track the popularity of items for a specific geographic area.
If one shops at GOODWILL and the DoLLar Store, they don't need to worry anyways. LOL
These mannequins have facial rcognition fed to some computer. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/spooky-manneq...
Goodwill and the dollar stores sound better all the time. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79246 Dec 27, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
These mannequins have facial rcognition fed to some computer. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/spooky-manneq...
Goodwill and the dollar stores sound better all the time. lol
Yes, and those computers can determine what red-heads in Dallas Texas are most likely to buy. Targeted Marketing is a fact of life and has been ever since Mr. Godsey put his shiniest apples out on the sidewalk. Ever wonder why dairy products are always in the back of the store and forces you to walk by the turnip greens and prunes? The electronic age has just brought to light some of the age old practices.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#79247 Dec 27, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The Salvation Army has some really nice stuff too.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#79248 Dec 27, 2012
Amcient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
And I believe nothing unless I see it with my own eyes and even that is suspect. My eyes are not conducive to reading long winded copy-paste.
I am in complete agreement with that.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79249 Dec 27, 2012
You folks have a good day. Before I leave for a while, I would like to say that although I am fairly old; I was not on the Grassy Knoll, Ford's Theater, Ground Zero, the Lunar Landing, or the OK Corrall to see all that first hand. Were You?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#79250 Dec 27, 2012
Well, no birds this morning.
Uncle Cracker

Ashland, KY

#79251 Dec 27, 2012
Will this thread ever end when do the birds die?
Imposter

London, KY

#79252 Dec 27, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, no birds this morning.
They were all over at my place this morning devouring biscuits and bacon rinds like humpaburns in-laws at Thanksgiving supper.
Now they are buzzing (like humpaburn on a Saturday night) my kitchen window chirping angrily, wanting more.
At least a hundred are out there, maybe more. The birds are thriving here in eastern Ky.
Long live the birds!
Imposter

London, KY

#79253 Dec 27, 2012
Uncle Cracker wrote:
Will this thread ever end when do the birds die?
In regards to your first question...I don't know, and concerning the second....when they get too old, I guess.
Saying thank you is unnecessary. I was glad to help.
If you need to know anything else, just ask.
Hasntthisplacebu rntyet

Ashland, KY

#79254 Dec 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>In regards to your first question...I don't know, and concerning the second....when they get too old, I guess.
Saying thank you is unnecessary. I was glad to help.
If you need to know anything else, just ask.
Thanks! I have always wondered when they died :)

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#79256 Dec 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>They were all over at my place this morning devouring biscuits and bacon rinds like humpaburns in-laws at Thanksgiving supper.
Now they are buzzing (like humpaburn on a Saturday night) my kitchen window chirping angrily, wanting more.
At least a hundred are out there, maybe more. The birds are thriving here in eastern Ky.
Long live the birds!
Aww, at least the birds were eating!!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#79260 Dec 27, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and those computers can determine what red-heads in Dallas Texas are most likely to buy. Targeted Marketing is a fact of life and has been ever since Mr. Godsey put his shiniest apples out on the sidewalk. Ever wonder why dairy products are always in the back of the store and forces you to walk by the turnip greens and prunes? The electronic age has just brought to light some of the age old practices.
Just red-heads in Dallas? I like em' all. Hehehe.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#79264 Dec 27, 2012
Oh a cloudy day!! Birds are eating though.
Imposter

London, KY

#79266 Dec 27, 2012
Don Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your Goddamn piehole, No body gives a damn where you were! When I am elected Sheriff of Floyd County, I will come and get your old ass! Your ass is going behind bars, where you belong!
AW might be singing this song soon. LOL

Revelations

United States

#79268 Dec 27, 2012
Wow wrote:
i thought the end was dec.21 2012.so they going be another one.is it the end of time or a age?..
who said anything about a date for the end? Is your brain mush? Do you see what you wanna see or actually read what was said? Only god the father aka Iahova knows the end.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#79269 Dec 27, 2012
Interesting stuff going around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Gray (Mar '11) 10 hr Dennis 41
Daniel Keith and devin Haney child molesters in... 12 hr Thetruthhurtd 9
Brad Frans Mcdonalds 14 hr GTFOH 24
Mayor Ellis Indicted 15 hr Complex 5
No teeth women 21 hr horndog 14
Still a Mans world 21 hr The Man 1
Daisy Mae Thu horndog 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages