Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,353)

Showing posts 67,041 - 67,060 of81,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Go All A

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would victims go along with such a plot? What's in it for them?...and it would not be just 27 people. What about the victim's parents, aunts,uncles, cousins, friends. How could you accomplish that??? Put them all in a witness protection program and have them "disappear"??? That's why it is not a government conspiracy.
People will do just about anything these days for money. The shadow government's tentacles reach far and wide and I don't put anything past them. There are many who do support gun control and they would easily go along with a plot like this believing they are doing it for the good of the country.
W KY Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil's YT links are getting me as paranoid as humpaburn after an ounce of Ganja Bud ..LOL. I am starting to think they are watching me, coming for my guns.. I better lay off of here for a while. Here I am saying "they" does anyone know exactly who "they" are?
And why would "they" want my to take my old antique guns anyhow? I have an old Smith and Wesson chief's special, a browning shotgun and a marlin 30-30 lever rifle...so I'm not exactly in a good shape to start a war, just hunt if I need to and defend my old bones if I have to.
Oh, do I have your permission to speak now? lol Yesterday I was trying to check out the "government watch lists." I ran across a list of words that if you use them on the internet somehow it sends up a red flag and they take a look at you. I have no doubt at all that "they" keep an eye on a lot of us. I would be surprised if I haven't been checked out real well. The main reason would be regular communications with friends in certain countries. Heck, they ought to pay me for what I do! lol I found out a day or so ago they they will even put you on a watch list for reading certain books at the public library. I guess they keep a check on their computer data. They are watching EVERYTHING! Can you imagine getting in trouble for some little something then they dig up everything you ever said on the internet, email, text message, cell phone, etc.? I think we would all be in deep doo doo. The more I think about it the more I think about giving up all of that! I remember reading about one big time drug dealer in South America who got caught because they had some voice recognition system (along with gps in his phone) that tracked him using his cell phone from deep in some jungle. He thought he was safe talking like 30 seconds at a time, but nope, they got him. I think this is all just getting ready for the anti-christ to come and control everybody and everything. But what is really happening is wild enough without conspiracy theories.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

the house that jack built wrote:
read 2 thes. 2 v 11.. all of chapter 2 is easy understood.
I have believed a lie, knowing it was a lie, because I loved the one that lied to me! Sad isn't to love someone that much and know that they would lie to you to get what they want. Love is a strange thing and can be great joy if you are with the right person.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, do I have your permission to speak now? lol Yesterday I was trying to check out the "government watch lists." I ran across a list of words that if you use them on the internet somehow it sends up a red flag and they take a look at you. I have no doubt at all that "they" keep an eye on a lot of us. I would be surprised if I haven't been checked out real well. The main reason would be regular communications with friends in certain countries. Heck, they ought to pay me for what I do! lol I found out a day or so ago they they will even put you on a watch list for reading certain books at the public library. I guess they keep a check on their computer data. They are watching EVERYTHING! Can you imagine getting in trouble for some little something then they dig up everything you ever said on the internet, email, text message, cell phone, etc.? I think we would all be in deep doo doo. The more I think about it the more I think about giving up all of that! I remember reading about one big time drug dealer in South America who got caught because they had some voice recognition system (along with gps in his phone) that tracked him using his cell phone from deep in some jungle. He thought he was safe talking like 30 seconds at a time, but nope, they got him. I think this is all just getting ready for the anti-christ to come and control everybody and everything. But what is really happening is wild enough without conspiracy theories.
You need never ask me (or anyone else) for permission to speak miss. I am a firm believer in our guaranteed right to free speech. I would gladly fight and die if necessary to protect your right to speak out on things that I am entirely against. Freedom is a two edged sword.
I would not be ashamed to divulge any and all places that I have visited on-line, every word of every book I have read, even the names of every hooker I have had the pleasure to know.
Not ashamed in the least, but my right to privacy along with all other constitutional rights means too much to me to give up, for any reason. Many brave men and women have died so that I may have those rights. I consider it a dishonor to those who have fought, bled and/or died for those rights not to stand up for those rights.
That is why I got so mad when Sybil had some comments removed the other day...I understand that here, it is up to the discretion of some pimple headed monkey out in Ca. what comes down and what stays up. But I still say it smacked of interference with the FIRST amendment...a guaranteed right. They put it first for a reason. Guess what came in second. If "they" start in on taking away our rights to keep and bear arms any more than they already have, we have a lot more to worry about than dead birds d.
doesnt add up

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Intergalacticwackos wrote:
Lots of inconstant data. The final tally doesn't add up.
that's for sure
Go All A

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not buying the hoax theory, but I am curious about some details. I was glued to the T.V. when it was happening. There was video of police chasing someone in the nearby woods. A short time later, he was apprehended by police. A witness described what the man wore, and stated that the captured man looked toward the parents and said,' I didn't do it." What happened to that guy. If he was only an innocent person, I would think that he would want his name cleared upon his release. But there was no further newscasts about this individual. Another strange think that I noticed was the report of a white van, carrying two occupants, speeding away from the scene. After initial reports about it, there was no further mention. That medical examiner was weird. He stated that the victims were killed by a rifle, but there are consistent reports that the rifle was found in the car. Strange. Maybe this is all coincidence. I'm really not a conspiracy person, but I do take note of details. However, this incident is being politicized so that there would be tighter gun control, or even the taking of guns from citizens. I admit that this would be a "perfect false flag" scenario, but I can't imagine any person who is not mentally ill deciding to kill innocent children for any political purpose.
Don't you find it odd that there was no further follow-up on some of those 'details' like the man in the woods and the two men in the van? Did you find the medical examiner's behavior and words to be really inappropriate? What about that father who's daughter was killed caught on video smiling and laughing just before he got on camera? Remember, the devil is in the details, and there are lots and lots of details that are being completely ignored. I'm beginning to doubt if there really were any children killed because there has never been any evidence to show it other than what was reported on the news and statements from supposed victim's families and law enforcement and the medical examiner, all of whom seemed suspect to say the least.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

The weirdo's are out tonight. For sure.
Girl w KY

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the media messed up a lot on this - which is nothing new. One thing was when they said it was Ryan Lanza instead of Adam then when they found out that it wasn't Ryan they went and found him and arrested him. And I do remember hearing them mention somebody running away from the scene. Also they told that the victims were between 6-10 years old. Why tell any ages if you are not going to tell the truth? No telling what else they have reported wrong.
this article will tell you
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/20/sandy...
Girl w KY

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
many people still think that the government watch list is a conspiracy theory
Strange

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Wackos Tactical Reign

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Intergalacticwackos wrote:
Where is the surveillance footage? The school had a state of the art surveillance system.
they won't show those videos because it will reveal the truth. This is reminiscent of the surveillance cameras at the Pentagon on 9/11. Did you know there were about 86 cameras on and around the Pentagon that had a view of the impact site which were confiscated by the FBI and were never released to the public except for 5 still frame shots, none of which showed a plane impacting the Pentagon. They claim the confiscation was for purposes of 'national security.' Whose security, the perpetrators?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Too much holiday wine I suppose--- hope you had a great day
Go All A

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in private hands at all. Still mainstream government, but in the dark recesses of government; e.g., changed to different departments, name changes of programs, etc. Folks scoff at the concept of mind control, but our government is still dabbling in this. It's not too hard to find info. on legitimate sites. Try googling Voice of God Weapons BTW, there are those of us who think that the strange sounds heard around the world that are a great mystery. Government may have been testing out one of their "weapons." Some of this weaponry may have been used in Iraq. Remember the video of the "Elite Guard" surrendering en mass to American soldiers??? We may have used the technology then. You might be more believable if you did not reference sources that are less than honest and reliable, or the National Enquirer type of news reporting. There is PLENTY of evidence to support your theories. They may be a little more boring and pedantic, but again, they are more reliable. There are declassified government documents readily available that will allow you to connect the dots.
do you consider the writers of veteranstoday to be like the National Enquirer types?
Maniac Moon Rising

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
welcome to the party
Miss Often

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much holiday wine I suppose--- hope you had a great day
can I offer you a drink? You don't come here too often anymore, how have you been?
For real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Omg lmao you people believe Everything you read
Rolf ear

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

For real wrote:
Omg lmao you people believe Everything you read
and you believe everything you hear on the news

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Miss Often wrote:
<quoted text>can I offer you a drink? You don't come here too often anymore, how have you been?
Doing very well, thank you for inquiring
hmmm

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sandy-hook-s...
The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information

Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre. The public’s general acceptance of the event’s validity and faith in its resolution suggests a deepened credulousness borne from a world where almost all news and information is electronically mediated and controlled. The condition is reinforced through the corporate media’s unwillingness to push hard questions vis-à-vis Connecticut and federal authorities who together bottlenecked information while invoking prior restraint through threats of prosecutorial action against journalists and the broader citizenry seeking to interpret the event on social media.

Along these lines on December 19 the Connecticut State Police assigned individual personnel to each of the 26 families who lost a loved one at Sandy Hook Elementary.“The families have requested no press interviews,” State Police assert on their behalf,“and we are asking that this request be honored.[1] The de facto gag order will be in effect until the investigation concludes—now forecast to be “several months away” even though lone gunman Adam Lanza has been confirmed as the sole culprit.[2]

With the exception of an unusual and apparently contrived appearance by Emilie Parker’s alleged father, victims’ family members have been almost wholly absent from public scrutiny.[3] What can be gleaned from this and similar coverage raises many more questions and glaring inconsistencies than answers. While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place—at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation’s news media have described
hmmm

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

(cont)
The Accidental Medical Examiner

An especially important yet greatly underreported feature of the Sandy Hook affair is the wholly bizarre performance of Connecticut’s top medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II at a December 15 press conference. Carver’s unusual remarks and behavior warrant close consideration because in light of his professional notoriety they appear remarkably amateurish and out of character.

H. Wayne Carver II has an extremely self-assured, almost swaggering presence in Connecticut state administration. In early 2012 Carver threatened to vacate his position because of state budget cuts and streamlining measures that threatened his professional autonomy over the projects and personnel he oversaw.

Along these lines the pathologist has gone to excessive lengths to demonstrate his findings and expert opinion in court proceedings. For example, in a famous criminal case Carver “put a euthanized pig through a wood chipper so jurors could match striations on the bone fragments with the few ounces of evidence that prosecutors said were on the remains of the victim.”[4] One would therefore expect Carver to be in his element while identifying and verifying the exact ways in which Sandy Hook’s children and teachers met their violent demise.

Yet the H. Wayne Carver who showed up to the December 15 press conference is an almost entirely different man, appearing apprehensive and uncertain, as if he is at a significant remove from the postmortem operation he had overseen. The multiple gaffes, discrepancies, and hedges in response to reporters’ astute questions suggest that he is either under coercion or an imposter. While the latter sounds untenable it would go a long way in explaining his sub-pedestrian grasp of medical procedures and terminology.

With this in mind extended excerpts from this exchange are worthy of recounting here in print. Carver is accompanied by Connecticut State Police Lieutenant H. Paul Vance and additional Connecticut State Police personnel. The reporters are off-screen and thus unidentified so I have assigned them simple numerical identification based on what can be discerned of their voices.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,041 - 67,060 of81,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Shepherdsville Forum right now

Search the Shepherdsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min GOTP 144,633
Andrea Cahill is a snitch for drug task force 1 hr bubsy 8
bullitt co crooked lanlords 3 hr One who knows 19
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr IND 26,163
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr gogetter 16,111
Stadium Joes 6 hr Hopeful 20
Bullitt County: Meth capital of America (Feb '11) 7 hr pig 34
•••
•••
•••
Shepherdsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000