been there done that

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#43 Jun 7, 2012
phone guy from Shep wrote:
Id love to hit that one time,Jennifer is hott
Last time I hit I had to do it side to side just to feel it ever heard the term rode hard and put up wet?
Jennifer

El Monte, CA

#45 Jun 7, 2012
First of all I have. Never done any sexual favors for.drugs ever. Period ever. I never had to I am the one that had the rocks as you put it. That's over and done with i dont live that life anymore. And who ever been there done that is if that's true its only cause you have a little dick or was the little engine that couldn't get it btw I faked it!! Only 2 of you have been able to do me right I would rather not waste time. You probably aren't even one of the few I've been with. I have never had a man I couldn't pleasure but like I said only 2 have been good to me. My ex husband and one more I'm not saying who that is. So get over yourself cause you ain't him.
Just saying

Shepherdsville, KY

#46 Jun 7, 2012
fly on the wall wrote:
Heard she was seeing Jason hardesty...... Just got out of jail on meth charges. Like lmao said right up her alley.
You have wrong info!!!Was not Jason,,,try blaming his wife...She's the one that was busted and spent the nite in jail..Jason is a good person and a GREAT dad to his boys....Get your info straight before you start bad mouthing someone!! I can promise he doesn't snort pills or shoot up!! As I said he is a GOOD man!! and no I'm not is lady!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#48 Jun 7, 2012
dimpless wrote:
melody ur always talkin stuff n never know what u talkin kentucky is number 1 this year in basketball n will beat ya again next year like i said b 4 everyone knows that jennifer threw a deck of cards in ur face n u set down intell u got up 2 tell on her at least she worx instead of layin around like u bumbin ur next high n obviosly she is makin it off lil ceacers pay why dont u shit in somemore milk cartons n cereal bowls n play in it n quit sweating ky. u call ur self bank roll u should call ur self pennies cause thats all u have u aint bout nothin but running that mouth why don't u go b a cop or somethin cuz everybody knows all u know how to do is snitch
If I was a snitch and penniless, I wouldn't have got the plea I got lol. 2 A mis time served 1 year probation google me. I had my extridition papers, ready at my last courtdate, and a trustfund transferred to FCDC waitin on me. They sent 3 swat members to pick me up, and it was all classified. I escaped the Swat team 4 times. I have escaped out cuffs, and police cars. If you don't believe me go to the library in my home town, and look at the newspaper clippings. Once I got to Indiana, my bond was there waiting, and I was booked in, and out in approx. 30 mins, but the time the benzo was there with my K9 beast. Don't you think to complete such tasks you woulda have to have had some kinda military, or militia training. She threw a deck of cards on my bed, and I threw them in her face, and then threw a super huge pencil at her from GED. I got a perfect score on the GED lol. I speak 4 languages. Parles vous Francais? Hablar Espanol? Puella est en villa? Also, you are clueless as to who you think you know you know me, but I assure you, that you do not. I worked for the Federal Gov. at 16. I had keys to the Federal building. That is a fact that can be proven lil minnion. Someone else sent me the link, and Bree's number and, so I gave it to Bree, and I know she called her at 2AM to look it up, if it wasn't her so called friends that are backstabbing her. I don't even know who LMAO is, all I know is that she tells the truth. Just so you know Jennifer called for the guard, cause I told her to stay outta the bathroom while I'm showering, like she couldn't wait 5 or 10 mins to get some water for coffee that she had all day. I helped her beat a case when she first arrived, and helped the trampout, Bree, or Breedlove you prolly are. BTW I heard who snitched on the alleged Marijuana, and xanax, that were allegedly digusted by me, and I took all the heat. If I'm a rat, then why was I the only one that got piss tested, and didn't get new charges? Do you have any idea who Indiana drafted obviously you don't. Do you know I had a B and D felony dropped to 2 A mis time served unsupervised. Never would I be in drugcourt with a bunch of trilodites like you, and your so called friends. You know why I got moved to my own cell, cause they were scared I was gonna snap on one of you punks. It was for your safety. Do you know trained hands, can be called lethal weapons when you know certain combat training like Ju Jit SU, ask Crosby or Phil what happened when they came in with a shield and 7 of em got pushed out the cell lol. They had to put the shield down. Have you ever been shot with x26 50,000 volt taser, a bullet, or even maced lol. You'll never be on my level. My grill, and that Mink on my back costs more than your house that you rent lol, your car loan, gas, groceries, your lawyer fees, and your welfare check combined lol. I'm penniless, but yet ya'll begged for coffee like it was crack, and even wrote freak letters for a bag of coffee lol. You can see I didn't even start this thread LMFAO did, and she's a complete stranger and could be related to Jennifer, I sure hope not, cause then Jennifer woulda tried to hit that too, since she like to fuck and procreate with her relatives and marry her cousins lol.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#49 Jun 7, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
First of all I have. Never done any sexual favors for.drugs ever. Period ever. I never had to I am the one that had the rocks as you put it. That's over and done with i dont live that life anymore. And who ever been there done that is if that's true its only cause you have a little dick or was the little engine that couldn't get it btw I faked it!! Only 2 of you have been able to do me right I would rather not waste time. You probably aren't even one of the few I've been with. I have never had a man I couldn't pleasure but like I said only 2 have been good to me. My ex husband and one more I'm not saying who that is. So get over yourself cause you ain't him.
Your exhusband/cousin that bashed earlier who you said got you on drugs, but now you say you had the rocks, you need to gather your thoughts, and quit backpeddling, and forgetting what you typed before lol. I guess not only do you have meth mouth, yuck mouth, but meth melted brain disease. Better quit making that crazy bread at lil Caesar's, cause honestly your getting nutter than a fruitcake. Your piolit light went out before your bread got done. Your not the sharpest tool in the shed to say the least. You think your the only one that could shake n bake, some meth, or just the only dummy that got caught stealing all the shit at walmart to do it with lol. I seen what you got caught stealing a fish tank hose, lithium batteries, need I say more lol. The guy you were with got charged with a mobile meth lab, but yet your free, and broke, and lost your kids, but I'm accused of being a rat lol. How could I rat, if I had no drug charges. Do you even know what my charges were?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#50 Jun 7, 2012
lol wrote:
Any one have a link to her FB? I want to see what this meth head freak looks like, lol
Her FB is her name Jennifer Armstrong lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51 Jun 7, 2012
BANKROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a snitch and penniless, I wouldn't have got the plea I got lol. 2 A mis time served 1 year probation google me. I had my extridition papers, ready at my last courtdate, and a trustfund transferred to FCDC waitin on me. They sent 3 swat members to pick me up, and it was all classified. I escaped the Swat team 4 times. I have escaped out cuffs, and police cars. If you don't believe me go to the library in my home town, and look at the newspaper clippings. Once I got to Indiana, my bond was there waiting, and I was booked in, and out in approx. 30 mins, but the time the benzo was there with my K9 beast. Don't you think to complete such tasks you woulda have to have had some kinda military, or militia training. She threw a deck of cards on my bed, and I threw them in her face, and then threw a super huge pencil at her from GED. I got a perfect score on the GED lol. I speak 4 languages. Parles vous Francais? Hablar Espanol? Puella est en villa? Also, you are clueless as to who you think you know you know me, but I assure you, that you do not. I worked for the Federal Gov. at 16. I had keys to the Federal building. That is a fact that can be proven lil minnion. Someone else sent me the link, and Bree's number and, so I gave it to Bree, and I know she called her at 2AM to look it up, if it wasn't her so called friends that are backstabbing her. I don't even know who LMAO is, all I know is that she tells the truth. Just so you know Jennifer called for the guard, cause I told her to stay outta the bathroom while I'm showering, like she couldn't wait 5 or 10 mins to get some water for coffee that she had all day. I helped her beat a case when she first arrived, and helped the trampout, Bree, or Breedlove you prolly are. BTW I heard who snitched on the alleged Marijuana, and xanax, that were allegedly digusted by me, and I took all the heat. If I'm a rat, then why was I the only one that got piss tested, and didn't get new charges? Do you have any idea who Indiana drafted obviously you don't. Do you know I had a B and D felony dropped to 2 A mis time served unsupervised. Never would I be in drugcourt with a bunch of trilodites like you, and your so called friends. You know why I got moved to my own cell, cause they were scared I was gonna snap on one of you punks. It was for your safety. Do you know trained hands, can be called lethal weapons when you know certain combat training like Ju Jit SU, ask Crosby or Phil what happened when they came in with a shield and 7 of em got pushed out the cell lol. They had to put the shield down. Have you ever been shot with x26 50,000 volt taser, a bullet, or even maced lol. You'll never be on my level. My grill, and that Mink on my back costs more than your house that you rent lol, your car loan, gas, groceries, your lawyer fees, and your welfare check combined lol. I'm penniless, but yet ya'll begged for coffee like it was crack, and even wrote freak letters for a bag of coffee lol. You can see I didn't even start this thread LMFAO did, and she's a complete stranger and could be related to Jennifer, I sure hope not, cause then Jennifer woulda tried to hit that too, since she like to fuck and procreate with her relatives and marry her cousins lol.
Dimples is Lora Cole. Remember when they sent you to the hole for a month, because you got made I didn't want to touch your ugly A$$ with my mitts lol. Lil bit Jennifer not Armstrong will back that up, when she gets outta rehab. Hell even Bree busted your head on that, and many others. You had to get your psych meds up to get outta the hole. Your the snitch. Your so dumb you couldn't add, or subtract on your GED homework, if you recall I had to teach you how lol litterally. Your so called friend Joline told it all about the 5 grievances you filed lol. One that I took the GED test, when I had a highschool diploma, and masters degree lol. I got a perfect score on the GED, did it outta boredom.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#53 Jun 7, 2012
lol wrote:
Any one have a link to her FB? I want to see what this meth head freak looks like, lol
You could always look in crime times lol. Dimples AKA Lora Cole, your belly looked like you had a baker's dozen of kids which is 13, so you don't have to google it lol. Remember when you filed a grievance, cause you said I had a no contact order with MJ, and you wrote on the grievance that I could still see, and do sign language from the window lol your a joke. You ratted out poor old co Peppers for giving MJ lotion, and for us passing commissary, and notes lol. You stalked, and lurked me that they had to put you in the whole for a month lol. Then when you got to rehab your poor mom working at the waffel house had to cry to Mrs. Peppers how you wanted to leave rehab to get back to BCDC. Want get a big lol lookup lora coles FB profile, than lookup mine Melody Sullivan, then lookup Jennifer Armstrongs. Then lookup Jessica Milby's and some of my girls like my girl Jessica Robinson who you wrote a grivance I allegedly like butterscotchs off her nipples lol, get off my lips, and I'm not talking about the ones on my face if you catch my drift. Knowing you'll need someone to read this for you since you got to all of 4th grade in school lol. You wrote a grievance that MJ and me had visits at the sametime lol. You wrote a grievance that Mj and I were allowed to play spades in the boom boom room lol. They needed you to read them to the guards just so they could read them, due to your spelling errors lol. Then you snitched your way into taking Mj's job, and cleaning up bookin, so you could tell them in person. Your so called bestie Joline told it all. I remember you crying, because they seperated you two lol, and got all jealous when she became besties with Ashley. Girl BOO! Don't write a check your a$$ can't cash. When this last case is over my lawyers will draw the papers we can enter the octagon, cause I got one, and I beat you'll be submitted tapout, or get your arm broke or passout from a triangle choke. I'd be like Anderson Silva fighting a garbage pail kid lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#54 Jun 7, 2012
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>You have wrong info!!!Was not Jason,,,try blaming his wife...She's the one that was busted and spent the nite in jail..Jason is a good person and a GREAT dad to his boys....Get your info straight before you start bad mouthing someone!! I can promise he doesn't snort pills or shoot up!! As I said he is a GOOD man!! and no I'm not is lady!!!
Personally I don't know the man, so I can't say what I don't know. I tell it like it is. Goggle me. I'm not even from that county, I just told you what the facts I saw for my own eyes not just 2nd hand added subtracted bs, when they were looking for me the tv said AK47,gernades, Pitbull truck,armed, and dangerous ,and allegedly shot someone in the leg, cause the wanted to put their mitts on somebody, but that's just what the TV said. I let BCDC get me. I'd love to see this girls in Indy jail 5 x's bigger than Louisville lol, or FCDC. Someone woulda done 6 days in the hole for smacking one of their faces off, or they'd be thrown head first onto the conceret from the 2nd story catwalk. True Story, all jokes aside. I let Shepredsville get me, cause I knew it was like the Hilton compared to some places, and im still not a felon. Why do you think I woulda got a Federal lawyer? I ran it concurrent, KY, and IN time at the sametime I got 2 for 1 in Indiana while I did KY time at the sametime which is what some kind percent, basically 3, or 4 days for every oneday I served in BCDC, cause cash talks loud real loud lol. Money talks, and bull$hit walks.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#55 Jun 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, there's like 30 Jennifer Armstrongs on FB, which one?
Dark hair I think green eyes, don't you get crimetimes lol. About 5'9" no boobs just nipples lol. Claims to be from Shepherdsville, but I heard Lebanon n junction. Go on Bree Curtsingers, or Angel Bealmear's profile she's on their friends list hurry, cause she'll put a fb block on ya lol, cause she got so clowned on FB lol.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#56 Jun 7, 2012
dimpless wrote:
jennifer keep doin what ur doing girl cuz u r doin good u have ur own place u have a job n ket ur haters b ur motivaters meody u don't live in this county so get a life n quit worrying about ppl in bullit county n u wanna talk bout her when she first came to jail n u was the one that had to b put in the hole because ur nasty n was shitting on urself n putting it in milk cartons n cereal bowls playin with it n thats a true story ur just mad cuz ur broke u try 2 b something ur not n everybody that was in jail with u is doin better than u n everybody knows that ur a snitch u snitched on everybody in jail n got everybody moved a coupla times u need 2 quit worryin bout jennifer n take care of that mullit don't b hatin cuz we have real teeth n urs is fake n ur still ugly go on some where n play with ur shit some more cuz we have better thangs to do n whoever else is runnin their mouth bout jenn. don't know shit bout her so they need to take care of there own life n quit worrying bout hers b proud jennifer cuz oviously there obseesed with u i love u girl keep up the good work
Lora Cole we had a contest after you left it was called snitch of the year and you won lol with all your notes in the door cracks, and going to bookin to try to see my education background lol. They let you clean bookin so you could rat cause they couldn't read your grievances, because all the mispelled words, and ebonx space jive slang $hit you attempt to write on your grievances lol. You can't even spell have someone teach you spell check, or do you need a few bucks to buy a dictionary lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#57 Jun 7, 2012
dimpless wrote:
whoever said she was c n jason hardesty needs 2 know what their talkin bout all this direah of the mouth n don't know nothin
Girl you couldn't even get a GED with Harvard educated tutor your IQ is less than 70. Prolly even closer to 60 lol. You hadn't even gotten to algebra lol, geometery, yet alone calculus. How's your trailor holding up, are you gonna save up your entire life for a double wide lol.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59 Jun 7, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
Love you to girl thanks for the support I will be the best i can and I will get my kids back very soon as my lawyer said so I just hold my head up. These haters don't get me down believe that!!
If you had any sense at all, you wouldn't have misplaced your kids in the first place duh. I treat my dog better than you treat your kids. You sat and stole colored pencils all day, to color as if sending them a coloring book picture was being a good mother, as though all you could say was I'm sorry I lost you and your big brother. Your prolly living in a truckers cab like a lot lizard lol. Whoring yourself out to sleep in the cab of their semi lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61 Jun 7, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Know way more than u think I do.
Lora Cole you weren't even in BCDC when you say what you think you know what happened you were getting kicked outta rehab, begging to get into drugcourt, but they didn't want to let you in, cause your antipsychotic meds lol.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62 Jun 7, 2012
phone guy from Shep wrote:
Id love to hit that,id trade a lil dope lol
A lil grain of dope you could beat it up, but I don't know if your d1ck is big enough the walls are so big I heard from many men on here. I don't think Johnny Holmes could feel it lol. Right now you could prolly get it for a back of cigs lol, or one of the guard Phils toothpicks lol. She found one in the video court room, and slept with it lol litterally. All jokes aside

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63 Jun 7, 2012
dimpless wrote:
idk but i try 2 put in my name to set up my account nwouldn't let me so i had put it like this n way who ever the phone guy is needs to know that u dxon't have to get with n e body for dope u know how 2 make ur own i am so glad i'm clean cuz all this drama i don't miss it at all everybody wants to talk bout u n i bet they r high when they r runnin it n it is funny like i said they r thankin bout u all the time n it is eating at them it's funny to me lol i love u girl u better know that
What's even funnier is your reading it all and trying to make a comeback, and can barely spell, can't get a GED, or even run spell check, or this site lol This is too easy like shooting fish in a barrel, your so dumb it amazes me.
lmao

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65 Jun 7, 2012
BANKROLL wrote:
<quoted text>If I was a snitch and penniless, I wouldn't have got the plea I got lol. 2 A mis time served 1 year probation google me. I had my extridition papers, ready at my last courtdate, and a trustfund transferred to FCDC waitin on me. They sent 3 swat members to pick me up, and it was all classified. I escaped the Swat team 4 times. I have escaped out cuffs, and police cars. If you don't believe me go to the library in my home town, and look at the newspaper clippings. Once I got to Indiana, my bond was there waiting, and I was booked in, and out in approx. 30 mins, but the time the benzo was there with my K9 beast. Don't you think to complete such tasks you woulda have to have had some kinda military, or militia training. She threw a deck of cards on my bed, and I threw them in her face, and then threw a super huge pencil at her from GED. I got a perfect score on the GED lol. I speak 4 languages. Parles vous Francais? Hablar Espanol? Puella est en villa? Also, you are clueless as to who you think you know you know me, but I assure you, that you do not. I worked for the Federal Gov. at 16. I had keys to the Federal building. That is a fact that can be proven lil minnion. Someone else sent me the link, and Bree's number and, so I gave it to Bree, and I know she called her at 2AM to look it up, if it wasn't her so called friends that are backstabbing her. I don't even know who LMAO is, all I know is that she tells the truth. Just so you know Jennifer called for the guard, cause I told her to stay outta the bathroom while I'm showering, like she couldn't wait 5 or 10 mins to get some water for coffee that she had all day. I helped her beat a case when she first arrived, and helped the trampout, Bree, or Breedlove you prolly are. BTW I heard who snitched on the alleged Marijuana, and xanax, that were allegedly digusted by me, and I took all the heat. If I'm a rat, then why was I the only one that got piss tested, and didn't get new charges? Do you have any idea who Indiana drafted obviously you don't. Do you know I had a B and D felony dropped to 2 A mis time served unsupervised. Never would I be in drugcourt with a bunch of trilodites like you, and your so called friends. You know why I got moved to my own cell, cause they were scared I was gonna snap on one of you punks. It was for your safety. Do you know trained hands, can be called lethal weapons when you know certain combat training like Ju Jit SU, ask Crosby or Phil what happened when they came in with a shield and 7 of em got pushed out the cell lol. They had to put the shield down. Have you ever been shot with x26 50,000 volt taser, a bullet, or even maced lol. You'll never be on my level. My grill, and that Mink on my back costs more than your house that you rent lol, your car loan, gas, groceries, your lawyer fees, and your welfare check combined lol. I'm penniless, but yet ya'll begged for coffee like it was crack, and even wrote freak letters for a bag of coffee lol. You can see I didn't even start this thread LMFAO did, and she's a complete stranger and could be related to Jennifer, I sure hope not, cause then Jennifer woulda tried to hit that too, since she like to fuck and procreate with her relatives and marry her cousins lol.
Know her like the back of my hand and she wanted to hit it but I'm not Kin,.. Not her type. Lmmfao. I keep up with this so I can see what kind of lies she can put together so everybody thinks she is fantastic. You seem like a cool chic! Jennifer's lies will get her no where! We know the real YOU ms. Armstrong,hahaha even your family is embarrassed by you, to give you a hint who I am I work at the school where your son wrote you a mothers day card that read.... Mom happy mothers day I love you... Where r you mommy???? Wish you could come visit???????

Since: Jun 12

United States

#66 Jun 7, 2012
i am so proud of u n u wimelodies shit up where she was playin in it rubbin it all over the wall n another guard was comin bck their tellin us every night how she was playin with her own shit nasstyy girl lol she can run it on here but she can't run it to n e bodies face n this other person i would't even worry about she sounds like a stocker if she knows that much about ya lol is she writing a book bout ya tell her 2 kiss ur ass n make it a love story lol i love u do u wanna go 2 a mtng with me tom.
Jennifer

El Monte, CA

#67 Jun 7, 2012
Yep sure enough I will be at one tomorrow night I'm not even reading what melody has to say she knew me for what a couple months when I first got to jail and that's it?? Ok so that means she knows me? Lol NOT whatever that whore is nothing and who ever the other person is who thinks they know me like the back of there hand don't know what there hand looks like. No one knows me like that btw I got that mother's day card my son hung it on the refrigerator and it don't say that. Thanks I got better things to do than worry about what y'all think of me. I have a life to put together. Oh and thank God for drug court alot of good people have got they're lives back. Bad things happen people make bad choices , I know I have, but if you let go and let God and surrender today you will be able to have what I have today. And that is peace and serenity. I will pray for all of you, that you will one day be able to look at yourself and be happy with what you see. You may comment on this and try to come up with some mean dirty hateful smart ass remarks to what I said, but if you just think about it and really try to understand your own actions, maybe one day you will be at peace.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#69 Jun 7, 2012
melody what happend was u was spitting n throwing shit on them thats why they had shields lol nobody is scared of ur nasty lookin ass the reason u got moved to a cell by ur self is u would run ur mouth n get ppl into it n then when they figured out u was the 1 statin drama n they would come at u u would tell on them n try 2 get them in trouble because u scared then they put u by ur self i had to go bck for two weeks n everybody was doggin u hard but they was all tellin the truth everybody in that jail punked u out n all u would do is set down jennifers a lot better than u n lmao it's really sick that ur followin her to cwht kind of lies she tells get a life who cares what she done in the past i'm sure ur not perfect all that matters is the future n shes doin pretty damn good so why don't u n melody get tog. n play something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Moore (Aug '12) 1 hr tease38 8
inkaholix raided, paul turner arrested (Apr '14) 1 hr possibly 372
Mother of four missing from Caneyville (Jun '13) 3 hr charles 17
What is the best kind of glue to sniff? (Dec '11) 3 hr icedrak 62
A Spartan family Christmas poem 5 hr spartan 15
A welfur Chriztmus poem (Nov '11) 8 hr ha ha ha 12
Da night afo' Chrizzmus (A welfare Christmas poem) (Nov '13) 8 hr ha ha ha 22
the round table (Aug '11) 9 hr ha ha ha 10,219
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shepherdsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shepherdsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports