Are we getting a walmart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mom

New Albany, IN

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Does anyone know if they are building a walmart next to lowes. I have heard this rumor but I fight know if it's true.
dig bick

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2012
there gonna put it on horsefly holler
Forum Watcher

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2012
dig bick wrote:
there gonna put it on horsefly holler
Hell no,gonna put it back Pryor Valley at the old Smith Dump site .
chaplain

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2012
They are clearing a large section of land off of exit 116. Not sure if its a Walmart yet, the only information that has been released is a major commercial retail store is coming to the area and will be where they are clearing the land next to zappos w2.
Maybe

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2012
The land next to zappos is foe amazon.com . Walmart looked at land my family owns last year on 65 behind Denny's. They still call every so often so I'd say yes we are getting one but I don't think a site as been picked as of yet.
chaplain

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2012
The new amazon warehouse is in Indiana. Zappos is not involved with the land next to w2. They just rented the parking lot for peak.
Ho-tep

Florence, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2012
There's some value to the conception of buying American made products, in which no longer exist on the selves in Walmart!
hope we do

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2012
I hope we do get one but I don't think it will happen.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2012
If you drive stright up highway 61 there will be a Super Walmart on your right and a Tractor Supply on your left.
Sheeplover

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Hey straw head ,the Wal-mart in Hillview is not a "Super' wal-mart...not as smart as you think are ya?
Every methhead in Shep

Madisonville, KY

#12 Mar 29, 2012
Good now I can buy all my meth supplies in one stop! Sudaphed, coleman fule, liquid fire, lithium batteries and all the fish tank tubing I can buy! YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAW!!!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 29, 2012
Sheeplover wrote:
Hey straw head ,the Wal-mart in Hillview is not a "Super' wal-mart...not as smart as you think are ya?
You can kiss my straw azz. I was trying to be helpful, but you just couldn't miss an opportunity to demonstrate your stupidity. From a retarded inbred idiot, nothing else could be expected.
chaplain

Louisville, KY

#14 Mar 29, 2012
Shepherdsville really isn't that bad. I'm not saying that there aren't the occasional druggy or ignorant racist riding around with their rebel flags waving, but you'll find that almost anywhere. Louisville is really bad its just confined to certain area of the city. I been here for a while and its not that bad.
Sheeplover

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Suck it, crap stop for birds, you are nver helpful..unless you count the times you clean you boyfriends scrotum with your mouth!!!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 31, 2012
Is that you Piggy ???? In disguise as Sleepover ??? Did you get a proxy account to disguise your location and IP ???

You can still be found......
chaplain

United States

#17 Mar 31, 2012
How do you find location and ip for posters here? Honestly curious.
chaplain

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2012
Mom wrote:
Does anyone know if they are building a walmart next to lowes. I have heard this rumor but I fight know if it's true.
The land they are clearing next to lowest is supposed to be a ruby Tuesday I think.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#19 Mar 31, 2012
chaplain wrote:
How do you find location and ip for posters here? Honestly curious.
You either know someone who is a Topix Administrator or you have someone in Law Enforcement get it for you.
Sheeplover

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2012
Tell me where I'm posting from....you don't know!!
chaplain

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 31, 2012
Oh ok man, I thought you meant you knew how to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smoking with kids in cars soon to be illegal in... 1 hr Dont go their 38
Jordan staples 6 hr Hellraisor03 1
the Cougars in the forest of Lebanon junction 11 hr rylermyler 1
The bullitt county crusty woman 13 hr horndogsinthemood 8
What shall we do with this bullitt county MAN? 15 hr rylermyler 1
How would you like to stay at home with your kids? 18 hr horndogsinthemood 9
Amanda Hensley 23 hr suckthis 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages